Incidents are occurrences or events that are not part of normal operations and that disrupt operational processes. An incident may involve the failure of a feature or service that should have been delivered, or some other type of operation failure.
These incidents could even mean the damage done to company property. And damage to company property can certainly spell disaster for the business. This is exactly why every single establishment tries to make sure that every precaution is taken so that no future incidents may occur.
However, almost every establishment has had at least one kind of incident that they’ve already encountered. In order for them to prevent these from ever happening again, they make sure to record these.
But how would they do that? They need to make certain that these incidents are reported in proper documents so that establishment owners will take serious note of them and prevent them from happening again. And one of the things that can help out in doing that is the use of the proper Incident Report Forms.
Accident Incident Report Forms
Accident/Incident Report Form
Employee Accident/Injury Report Form
Free Accident/Incident Report Form
Employee Incident Report Forms
Employee Behavior Incident Report Form
Employee Incident Report Form
Employee Accident/Incident Report Form
Hospital Incident Report Forms
Hospital Facility Incident Report Form
Hospital Accident/Incident Report Form
Hospital Staff Incident/Accident Report Form
Workplace Incident Report Forms
Sample Workplace Incident Report Form
Workplace Incident Report Form
Workplace Violence Incident Report Form
Security Incident Report Forms
Cyber Security Incident Report Form
Aviation Security Incident Report Form
Information Security Incident Report Form
The Different Types and Purposes of Incident Report Forms
There are lots of these kinds of forms that just about any person can use when they’re either a victim or took part in any form of incident and would like to report it to the proper authorities. Here are some examples of these types of forms:
For Employee Incident Reports
- Employee Behavior Incident Report Forms are the kind of forms that are utilized by those employees who have caused quite a stir for the company due to their behavior. If one employee witnesses his or her co-worker behaving in a manner that could disrupt workflow or even worse, damage company property and equipment, then it’s his or her job to make sure that the higher-ups are notified. With the help of these kinds of Employee Report Forms, these employees with unruly behavior will be rightly reprimanded for their actions, and at the same time this could prevent others from acting in the same manner, thus improving the workplace.
- Employee Accident / Incident Report Forms are used by those within any sort of business to report on any kind of accident or incident that an employee either witnessed or was a victim of. Office accidents happen from time to time. It could be because an employee was careless, or incidents transpired in which the employee has no control over, yet he or she was still unfortunate enough to suffer the aftermath of these accidents. So if ever any of these happen, it’s the job of any employee or even the manager to make sure that these are reported with these Employee Incident Report Forms, so that all future precautions will be taken up to prevent these from happening again.
- Employee Incident Complaint Report Forms are forms that are used whenever an employee needs to make a complaint about certain incidents that occur in the workplace. This is especially useful if these kinds of incidents occur in the workplace on a regular basis. An example of a reoccurring incident is when one employee keeps behaving in a manner that causes his coworkers to be bothered, which then negatively affects the workflow. In the event that something such as this happens, an employee may use these forms to report to their superiors. If taken under serious consideration, superiors will most likely take action to ensure that these kind of complaints will not happen again by fixing these problems.
Medical Incident Report Form
Generic Medical Incident Report Form
Free Medical Incident Report Form
Medical Laboratory Incident Report Form
Vehicle Incident Report Forms
Motor Vehicle Incident Report Form
Vehicle Accident/Incident Report Form
Drivers Vehicle Incident Report Form
Behavior Incident Report Forms
Unacceptable Behavior Incident Report Form
Disruptive Student Behavior Incident Form
Free Behavior Incident Report Form
Church Incident Report Forms
Church Incident Report Form
Outreach Church Incident Report Form
IT Incident Report Forms
IT Security Incident Report Form
IT Incident Reporting Form
For Hospital Incident Reports
- Hospital Facility Incident Report Forms are the kind that are employed when any incident occurs within the hospital. Hospitals are there to make sure that everyone is safe and well taken care of. However, from time to time there are bound to be a few incidents here and there that not even the hospital administration can control. The incidents that happen in these facilities could be something as small as having scanning machine malfunctions, or as huge as having a patient injured because the machine malfunctioned. Either way, whether these incidents are huge or not, it’s the job of hospital employees to report any incidents within the facility.
For Workplace Incident Reports
- Workplace Violent Incident Report Forms are generally used by those who have witnessed any sort of physical harm from one employee to another. There are some workers who have taken it a step too far and actually cause physical harm to one of his or her own coworkers. Any kind of violence in every single establishment is looked down upon, even more so if it’s a company that focuses on the well-being of their workers. So if an employee witnesses another individual being brutally and physically assaulted, it’s their job to make sure that their higher-ups are notified. This is to make sure that the offender is heavily reprimanded and that the victim is well looked into. The facts as to why the incident occurred should also be determined, and these Work Incident Forms can help out with just that.
- Workplace Incident Complaint Report Forms are generally used when any kind of incident occurs within the office that the employees just have to voice out. Anything can happen in an office, so whenever there are certain events that disrupt the performance of the workers, then most likely there will be a lot of complaints. There will be incidents that are either the fault of certain employees, or they could just be unfortunate circumstances that tend to happen every now and then. But these employees will not be afraid to complain. The business owners that receive these forms have either two options: the first is that they properly look into these problems and take action to fix them; or they may neglect these complaints if they feel that they’re inconsequential to the flow of operations.
Patient Incident Report Forms
Sample Patient Incident Report Form
Dental Office Incident Report Form
Free Incident Report Form
Patient Incident Report Form
Police Incident Report Forms
Crime Police Incident Report Form
Sample Crime Incident Report Form
School Incident Report Forms
High School Incident Report Form
Sample School Incident Report Form
School Racist Incident Report Form
School Bullying Incident Report Form
Student Incident Report Forms
Elementary Student Incident Report Form
Student Disciplinary Incident Report Form
The Importance of Incident Report Forms
Any person who witnesses incidents would want to file a proper report. This is exactly why these kinds of forms exist. Whether the incident is something as small as an employee accidentally breaking a company mug, or something as huge as someone inflicting bodily harm on another, these forms are meant to make sure that each and every incident that occurs is documented. This is so that the proper authorities can figure out the kind of action they should take and to help those in need of assistance.
These reports can also be very helpful in proving which of the parties is the victim and which is the oppressor. Say, for instance, two employees in the workplace were engaged in a fist fight. It so happens that another worker bore witness to the entire thing, witnessing one of the employee’s beating down the other in a full-on assault. The witness files a report as to what happened and why it happened. The witness can use this report to prove who was at fault and why. If the superiors properly assess all the pieces of information within these report forms, then they’ll be able to make a decision on what action they should take. Hence, it’s either they do something to punish the accused, or do nothing and let the accused walk free.
So forms like this can help right the wrongs in any company. If it’s not to do that, then it helps in preventing anything like that from happening again. As mentioned before, every establishment has to make sure that they take into account any kind of incident that could occur and take all the necessary precautions so that they don’t happen, or so that past incidents don’t repeat themselves again in the future. In the event that companies don’t fix certain problems in the workplace that cause yet another incident to occur, then most likely they’ll be facing legal charges because of that. Just about every company does whatever they can to avoid those.
If you’re the manager of an establishment or an employee, make sure to report any and all incidents to your higher-ups with these forms. By using Employee Incident Report Forms, Employee Complaint Report Forms, or even Work Incident Forms, you may just save a couple of people and improve your company.
Sample Credit Report Forms - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Internship Report Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Marketing Report Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Book Report Forms - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Performance Report Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word ...
Sample Financial Report Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Activity Report Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
7+ Sample Annual Credit Report Forms
Sample Action Report Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Visit Report Form Samples - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Audit Report Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Evaluation Report Forms - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Complaint Reporting Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word ...
Sample Business Expense Report Form - 8+ Free Documents in PDF
9+ Complaint Reporting Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...