When you just started administering a business, you get that feeling like you want to monitor everything from time to time. This is because you want to make sure that everything is functioning well, both the system and your people. Indeed, it is not easy to run a business of whatever type. And there really is going to be a time when you are to encounter different kinds of circumstances. The different situations will bring you to a point that you are almost giving up. But it is all pretty normal, and you have nothing to worry about. You just have to make sure that you have everything under your control, and that you can adapt to the changes and circumstances that are yet to come. Also remember that everything is part of your business’ development. Further in this article are sample forms which you can utilize in administering your business. Take time to browse over and examine each of these. As a further matter, the use or reasons why you need to use daily reports are stated.
Beach Operation Daily Report Form
One way to monitor whether your business is making progress or the other way around, you could make use of having daily reports. These daily reports depend on what are the criteria or the factors that you want to be kept monitored. An example for this is when you are monitoring a beach operation. Due to the fact that the accidents or injuries are undeniably increasing in number in that particular beach, the safety of everyone must be ensured. By generating a daily report, you have to list down all the general information that are needed for the report. Such details are as follows:
- the complete name of the beach
- the complete address or location of he beach
- the number of lifeguards who are on duty at that particular date and time (or shift)
- the daily number of people visiting the beach (you may have some registration form or just present an estimation of how many people)
- the weather condition (whether it is sunny, cloudy, rainy, and/or windy)
- the monitoring of water quality (this includes the clarity of the water; whether there are some unusual events or happenings and the like)
- the number of rescues and a brief description of each incident report
- the number of injuries and brief description of each
- the remarks or comments (how the incident is solved or what are the treatments given)
- the name of the person in charge or the person filling out the form
- an authorized signature
- the date of when the form is submitted
These are the sample list of information that you need when monitoring a beach operation. These information become parts of evidences when there is a need to investigate an incident. Noting or listing down these details will reduce the chances that the beach owner is held liable to all complaints and accidents or incidents that occurs. As further complaint investigation is conducted, it could be concluded that such incidents are caused due to negligence of the people. You may also refer to the form above to know how this is organized and layered.
Daily Construction Report Form
Another example for this is the most common job wherein daily reports are mandatory, the construction. In order to make sure that each and every construction worker is safe and is doing his job accordingly, daily reports are secured from the project manager. These daily reports are sometimes used for project evaluation to see if the project is approved by the authorities. Some form samples for construction daily reports in this article include the following necessary information:
- the project title or name
- the name of the contractor
- the specific date of when the form is filled out
- the name of the person responsible for this report
- the weather condition/s (also specify the time of the day, whether it is morning, afternoon, or evening)
- the temperature of the day
- the number of workmen or visitors and their particular type of work (whether they are in charge of plumbing, carpentry, and so on)
- the visitors to the site (those who conducts various of tests or inspections)
- the tests or inspections that were undergone
- the supervisor or person in charge of the hot work activities
- the specified type of hot work activity and the time of when these are conducted
- the accidents, injuries, or unusual events with a brief description of how these happened
Further below are forms that are used to generate report forms from construction projects. These forms are also used to ensure the safety and security of everyone the in the site. Though, another way of making sure of these is the use of risk assessment form. These assessment forms for risks are used to indicate all the identified threats that could cause accidents. And find solutions soon as they are discovered to avoid destruction in the site. Take time to browse over each and see if these are what you need.
Construction Daily Report Form
Field Daily Inspection Form
Daily Work Report Form
Subcontractor Daily Report Form
The Use of Daily Report Forms
To some business organizations, the reason why daily reports are generated everyday is that they want to make sure that none of their instructions are forgotten by their people. Thus, making all the process or procedures part of everyone’s daily routine. In that way, the business performance is maintained to what is expected. Through this, there will also be less trouble and the people or workforce will no longer be prone to mistakes and injuries. Another thing about producing daily reports is that the identified mistakes are corrected immediately. And solutions are provided soon as the problem occurs.
As mentioned earlier, the daily report forms are used to track the daily progress of the business management and see if there really are some progress. These forms are also used to monitor daily progress and performances of employees by making them report all the accomplished task or responsibilities. In that way, it is easier to determine who among the employees are performing their jobs well, and who are those employees who get paid for doing nothing. Thus, tracking every one’s productivity with the use of daily reports could also be determined. These reports are basically the summary of all the tasks, whether done or undone during the day. In these reports, the specific work, the assigned people, and the materials that are used during the operations are indicated. And the reason why it is important to be reported to the supervisor at the end of the day is in order for him to know what are the other tasks needed for designation. By means of this, the project will be accomplished in a timely manner.
Daily Situation / Shift Report
A simple form sample above is pertained to a job with shifting schedules. The essential details in the form are as follows:
- the date of when the form is filled out
- the day of the week should also be specified
- the name of the employee on duty at the moment
- the shift schedule (this serves as the basis to let the supervisor know what time of the day these information below are pertained to
- the specified shift responsibilities
- the shift accomplishments
- the additional notes, if there are any
- the signature of the person in charge for the submission of he report
- the date of when the form is signed
- the date of when the form is submitted
By referring to the form above, you can see that the tasks or responsibilities are specified. This is in order for the reliever of the position to know what are the unaccomplished or unfinished tasks. In this way, he or she will be aware on what to continue and what to take note of.
Daily reports are not only referred to business and constructions. There are also those kinds of daily reports wherein a child’s knowledge or behavior is monitored. These kinds of daily reports are the ones used by their teachers or instructors to rate how fast their learning progress are developing. These are also used to help parents be aware of how well their children are doing in school. Few forms as examples are provided for you below.
Daily Progress Report Form
Preschool Daily Report
Behavior Daily Report Form
For schools and universities, daily reports are also required. Use the form below as an example for this. The report form below basically is pertained to the monitoring of all the equipment or materials utilized inside the laboratory. And it is used for various of purposes. Here are the following:
- to make sure that all equipment is complete, and none is missing
- to discipline each and every student in class by being in charge of the monitoring
- to determine who are responsible for the equipment loss in the laboratory
These are made sure when the form is submitted to the supervisor or their instructor.
Laboratory Daily Report Form
Other Forms for Daily Reports
Scaleman’s Daily Report Form
Home Confinement Daily Report Form
Disaster Relief Daily Report Form
Daily Report and Emergency Form
To sum these all up, daily reports are used for various of reasons and not just for business purposes. In fact, these could also be used for your personal needs. Example forms are given above, such as the behavior daily report form, classroom daily report form, so on and so forth. These help you keep your business on track and identify what are the unusual events that occur. Not all companies or organizations use daily reports due to some purposes, one is that it is tiresome. Yet, using these report forms makes you aware on what is happening on your daily operations.
17+ Sample Sales Report Forms
40+ Sample Incident Report Forms
Sample Service Report Forms - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Student Report Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample School Report Forms - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Credit Report Authorization Forms - 8+ Free Documents in ...
22 Free Sales Report Forms
8 Medical Report Form Samples - Free Sample, Example Format ...
Sample Project Report Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Incident Report Form Example
Sample Book Report Forms - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
29 Accident Report Forms in PDF
Sample Incident Report Form - 11+ Free documents in PDF
Sample Complaint Reporting Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word ...
36 Free Incident Report Forms