Teaching is more than just an occupation. In fact, it is a hobby that you do not get tired of doing. This is also a profession that tests your patience most of the time. Yet, you have to love what you do despite of the challenges that you encounter. Indeed, being a teacher is not that easy, and it never will be. But you need to have the passion for teaching in order to be successful. It is always a great privilege to share your knowledge with the youth, since the youth is the hope of our better future.
There is so much more in being a teacher. You do not just teach what you have studied about or whatever is indicated in your lesson plan. You actually unlock the minds of the youth and store more facts or general information that they could use for their career development. Sometimes you would need to go or know deeper about their personal lives in order to know how you could help each one of them in terms of their intellectual capacities. You have to be aware of the different circumstances that they are facing in order to know what is or are behind the poor result from an individual’s performance evaluations. You have to ensure that every student you teach or instruct is going home with more knowledge by the end of the day and that their minds are not filled with doubts with regards to what you have tackled about during your classes. When you have the passion for teaching, you get to understand better what it means to be an effective teacher.
Basic Teacher Report Form
Simple Teacher Report Form
Sample for Teacher Report Form
Confidential Teacher Report Form
What Are Teacher Report Forms?
Teacher report forms are technically used in order to summarize the overall rating of the teachers’ or the students’ performances, depending on to whom the report form is addressed to. Though, when you are evaluating a student’s performance, you also evaluate the teacher’s. This is due to the fact that the result of the student evaluation or assessment is somehow depending on the teacher. Therefore, by means of utilizing this report form, the teacher’s way of teaching or strategies are also assessed. Unless, the student is provided a self-assessment that would appraise his or her personal understanding and ways of learning. Because basically, a student’s failed performance is not necessarily because of the teacher. That is why teacher reports are utilized in order to know who among the two parties has a deficiency in learning or teaching.
A teacher report is completed with the use of teacher report forms. These kinds of forms are essential to keep track or monitor the teacher’s or the student’s performance. These are used as the basis in order to determine what are the solutions or corrective actions in order to correct mistakes. Further in this article are few sample forms that you could utilize whether you are evaluating a student’s or a teacher’s performance in class. These forms are downloadable and are editable, which you may refer to whenever needed. Moreover, the essential parts and the specified reasons why you should use teacher report forms are also indicated for your convenience.
Child Behavior Teacher Report Form
Kindergarten Teacher’s Report Form
Classroom Teacher’s Report Form
Clinical Teacher Report Form
Language or Reading Teacher Report Form
Teacher Report Form for Recommendation
The Purpose of Teacher Report Forms
These forms for teacher reports are considered as a two-way assessment. This is due to the fact that these assess the student’s intellect or knowledge, and at the same time, these also assess the teacher’s performance by basing on the results. Further below are more purposes of these report forms, which all the more convinces you to use them.
- These are used to discover what areas or aspects are improved with regards to the learning development. These could be determined with the use of daily reports with regards to an individual’s performance.
- These report forms are to determine what areas or aspects the student is most likely to excel.
- These forms help in identifying an individual’s strengths and weaknesses. Another way to identify these is with the use of the student evaluation process which lets one be aware of his or her flaws as a student. For the teachers, the teacher evaluation form is utilized.
- These are used as the basis in order to be able to help an individual student or teacher.
- For the teacher’s side, these forms help them determine what are the teaching strategies or techniques that did not work.
- These also help both the teachers and the students identify the needs in order to improve.
- These forms also help in determining or measuring one’s capacity in learning and/or teaching.
- These are also used as the basis to know if there are any progress with regards to the learning improvements and developments.
- The form also serves as a teacher assessment that evaluates the teacher’s way of teaching.
- These forms help the teacher discover more techniques or strategies that would be effective and efficient in handling a class.
- These also help the teachers to assess themselves by basing on their performance results.
These are just few of the reasons why teacher report forms are useful for the evaluation process. Going further, you will be aware of what are the essential parts of the teacher report form in order to complete the report.
The Essential Parts of a Teacher Report Form
In filling out the form, you have to make sure that you have all the information that are needed to be provided. This is in order to have a complete assessment or evaluation with regards to the report for performance of an individual. The following are the basic details or information that are necessary for teacher reports.
- The general information of the report form such as the following:
- the date of when the report form is filled out
- the person who is filling out the form
- The student’s information
- the student identification number
- the full name (first, middle, and last names)
- the student’s grade level or class
- the residential address
- the contact information (such as the address, email address, and active contact number)
- The guardian or the parent information
- the mother’s name
- the mother’s occupation
- the father’s name
- the father’s occupation
- the contact details (address, email address, active contacts)
- The teacher or substitute teacher’s information
- the teacher’s identification number
- the teacher’s name
- the subject and department or advisory class
- the contact information (address, email address, and contact number/s)
- The performance assessment or the teacher’s report
- the types or factors that are needed to be assessed
- the rating/s or grade that corresponds to the certain factors
- the overall performance grade
- The approval or confirmation information
- the person who submitted the report
- the person who received the report form
- the affixed signature upon the receipt of the form
- Further information that are under the performance assessment are as follows:
- the teacher’s feedback
- the general comments
- the specific student concerns
- the specific behaviors that adversely affects
- the teacher’s or appraiser’s signature
The following list above are the information that are often asked in order to compete the report. There are those teacher’s report wherein the form allows the appraiser to thoroughly undertake an assessment of a student. Those thorough details are as follows:
- the period of how long have you (appraiser or teacher) known the student
- the subjects that the student is under the appraiser (teacher)
- the interventions that were implemented in order to make more improvements
- the length or period of time when intervention/s was or were in progress
- the results of conducting those particular interventions
- the student’s interests
Further capacity assessment includes these following questions:
- Has the student been referred to a special class, remedial, or tutoring class?
- Has the student been under probation or suspension?
- Has he or she repeated the same grade level or class?
- Are there any issues or problems that the student has mentioned (such as family dynamics, suicide, abuse, and the like)?
These further questions are also essential due to the fact that these allow the teachers or appraisers to know what is or are behind the student’s understanding or comprehension deficiency.
Student Teacher Evaluation Report Form
Teacher Participant Final Report Form
Teacher Report Form for Harassment
Substitute Teacher Report Form
Simple Substitute Teacher Report Form
Technically, these teacher report forms are evaluation of the different aspects or areas. These are with regards to both the character or personality, and the academic rating or performance. Mainly, these focuses on the following below:
- Academic or Intellectual. This basically refers to the mental capacity of an individual. This tests the excellency with regards to the approaches to learning and perceived knowledge.
- Social or Developmental. This refers to the organizational and functional behavior assessment of individual. An example of which is the way of interacting with other people. This also refers to the emotional and communication skills.
- Physical or Functional. This refers to health condition, sensory development, the physical skills, and limitations. This also refers as the functional capacity evaluation of an individual.
- Behavioral. This is pertained to the way of how an individual acts and reacts to the different kinds of circumstances during the learning process.
You may refer to the forms provided for you in this article in order to examine each report forms and find what you prefer to utilize. Summing it all up, these teacher reports are used to monitor and summarize the results from the performance appraisal of an individual. These also keep track on the daily performance to see whether there are any progress with regards to the learning development of the student.
Sample Safety Report Forms - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
7+ Sample Annual Credit Report Forms
29 Accident Report Forms in PDF
Sample Incident Report Form - 11+ Free documents in PDF
Sample Accident Report Form - 10+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Status Report Forms - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Physical Report Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Employee Report Forms - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Action Report Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
26+ Sample Accident Report Forms
Sample Financial Report Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Inspection Report Forms - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Internship Report Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Credit Report Forms - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
21+ Sample Expense Report Forms