Whenever a person travels for business or even for pleasure, it is usually imperative to inform someone of higher rank or an immediate supervisor, especially if one is an employee of a certain company, that he or she is not able to come to work for a certain period of time. This is to ensure that the post and tasks left behind by that person are taken care of.
This is where the use of Request Forms comes in. Travel Request Forms allow employees to seamlessly plan their travel bookings and expense processes with adherence to their company’s policies. With an assurance that their time off work is authorized and set, there’s plenty of time for them not to have schedules or itineraries all crammed up.
Business Travel Request Form
Employee Travel Request Form
Travel Request Form Example
Corporate Travel Advance Request Form
Travel Advance Request Form
The Necessity of Travel Request Forms
- Legal Authorization
Usually, in a business or company setting, all transactions and communications within its premises are written with signatures from authorized persons. This is to ensure that all activities that employees undergo are for the benefit of the company.
- Travel Evidence
Whether it’s a request or authorization, these forms can be used as proof of travel intent and other uses, such as travel assistance or visa application.
- Expediting a Passport
Along with other proof of travel plans, Travel Authorization Forms signed by employers or a higher authority are one way to expedite a passport if the employee does not have or needs to renew his or her passport.
- Identifying the Cost Required
Business travels are usually funded by the company. With a travel request form, it’s easier for the management to estimate the expenses that the traveler might incur. They will also be able to identify if the benefit of the trip is worth its cost.
Travel Request Form in PDF
Travel Authorization Request Form
Travel Request Approval Form
Travel Request Form in Word Format
Travel Form Essentials
- It should contain necessary information such as employee data, work information, and contact details of the person traveling. The signatory should be indicated clearly.
- It should allocate an area to fill up the purpose of travel, inclusive dates, hotel reservations, and flight bookings. A section to include additional notes is also covered.
- It should be clear, informative, and concise. Everyone would not want to mix up their flights and end up somewhere else, so make sure that the information to be filled in the form is detailed and accurate.
- It should be truthful and fact-driven. There is a thin line of difference between a business trip and a vacation. Make sure that the purpose of the trip is clearly stated and the employee promises to always take care of the company’s image wherever they are.
Business trips are an efficient way to build up strong relationships between businesses and their existing clients as well as other businesses. It is also a chance for them to acquire potential or new customers and expand their market. Therefore, companies should always keep finding new opportunities, and this is where Travel Requests such as Travel Consent Forms become useful.
10+ Leave Request Form Samples
Sample Project Request Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
8+ Request Form Samples - Free Sample, Example Format Download
Sample Prayer Request Form - 10+ Free Documents in PDF
Sample Donation Request Form - 11+ Free Documents in Doc, PDF
Sample Payment Request Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Service Request Form Samples - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
10+ Payment Request Form Sample - Free Sample, Example ...
Sample Supply Request Forms - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Check Request Form - 10+ Free Documents in Doc, PDF
Sample Refund Request Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Travel Request Forms in PDF
40+ Free Travel Forms
11+ Sample Vacation Request Forms
Sample Leave Request Form - 10+ Free Documents in Doc, PDF