In today’s generation, same-day delivery is often preferred by buyers and consumers. To cater to their buyers, sellers do all they can, including using forms to document the buyer’s needs. One of these documents is a handling request form from couriers or shipping and handling service providers.
What Is a Handling Request Form?
A handling request form is a document used to record the delivery and handling needs of clients. The information to document in this form would be the description of the item and client feedback or remarks. It is essential to follow the requests with accuracy, especially for time-critical shipments. Also, the form must specify the type of handling and delivery the client prefers. This includes same-day delivery along with other delivery and handling options.
List of Handling Request Forms
1. Accounts Payable Special Handling Request Form
2. Aircraft Handling Request Form
3. Check Handling Request Form
4. Departmental Cash Handling Request Form
5. Drayage Freight Handling Request Form
6. Express Handling Request Form
7. Ground Handling Request Form
8. Health Information Confidential Handling Request Form
9. Special Handling Request Form
Types of Handling Request Forms
There are different types of handling request forms which are downloadable and printable:
1. Accounts Payable Special Handling Request Form: The term “accounts payable” refers to the borrowed money of a company from its creditors. To be more specific, there are two sections in this type of handling request form. The first section is for the contact information of the department. While the second section is for the reason and type of handling request.
2. Aircraft Handling Request Form: There are aircraft carrier companies that specialize in ground handling services. The form that these companies use will be an aircraft handling request form. Four sections comprise this form that the user must fill out. The general information of the client will be the contents of the first section. This is then followed by the details to collect and schedule of the hired aircraft. The third section should have the passenger details with the last section containing an area for the description of the special request.
3. Check Handling Request Form: Organizations that allow special routing of checks can use this type of form. Also, this form is suitable to use when a check needs extra documents to prove its validity. Some of the details to disclose in this form are the name of the payee as well as the organization contact person. The requestor must also include the reason for the handling request and the payment note.
4. Departmental Cash Handling Request Form: This form comprises of three parts; the details of the custodian since it is important that the department custodian will sign the acceptance acknowledgment, the purpose of the acknowledgment which is to record the custodian’s acceptance of his role and a section where the authorized officer signs. The officers’ signatures will be signing the last section of the request form.
5. Health Information Confidential Handling Request Form: This form type is only suitable to use for document handling. The users of this form would be patients of medical and health institutions. The patient must first state his full name on the blank allotted in the form. Then, he must specify the period when he got admitted and the type of health information he wants to receive. Other details needed to protect the information of the patient will have to be in the form as well.
How to Make a Special Handling Request Form
Special handling request forms are easy to make. Follow the steps below to create this form with ease:
Step 1: Prepare a Blank Document Sheet
The blank document sheet should have the right margin size and font style. The measurements should meet the organization’s preferences for the form.
Step 2: Add a Letterhead or Banner
Either it is a letterhead or banner, it must have the name of the organization. Other details to add to a banner would be the logo of the organization and its tagline. While a letterhead must have the address of the organization and its contact number.
Step 3: Place the Title
The title of the form should be “Special Handling Request Form” and must be in bold font emphasis. The placement of the title will be at the center of the form, below the banner or letterhead.
Step 4: Make Entry Fields for the Details of the Requestor
Each entry field must have a label. Also, it should collect only relevant information. Examples of details to obtain from the requestor would be his name and service number.
Step 5: Add a Large Area for the Reasoning or Request Justification
The area should be enough to cater to the reasons of the requestor. If there are options to present, then the options should have checkboxes beside each. This will allow the requestor to mark his reason and state his explanation in the remaining area.
Step 6: Collect the Descriptions of the Request
This would be where the requestor can state the type of item he wants to request a unique handling process for. The descriptions must include the item’s measurements, specifications, and manufacturing information.
Step 7: Include a Certification Statement and Save the Form
The statement must document the requestor’s confirmation of his identity. It must also include the authorization that the requestor gives to the handlers. To complete this section, there should be a signature block after the statement. After completing the contents, saving the form will be the next step.
The format of the form can either be in its default format or converted into other formats. If the form is for physical use, then printing it out is the preferable option. Publishing or posting it to the organization’s website is preferred for electronic use.
FREE 11+ Sample Purchase Request Forms in PDF | MS Word | Excel
FREE 34+ Travel Request Forms in PDF | MS Word | Excel
FREE 37+ Travel Request Forms in PDF
FREE 7+ Sample Refund Request Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Medical Request Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 52+ Best Sample Request Forms in PDF | MS Word | Excel
FREE 37+ Training Request Forms in PDF | Ms Word
FREE 40+ Advertising Request Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 30+ Tutor Request Forms PDF | Ms Word | Excel
FREE 51+ Approval Request Forms in PDF | Ms Word (.doc)
FREE 23+ Employee Leave Request Forms in PDF | MS Word | XLS
FREE 21+ Holiday Request Forms in PDF | MS Word | XLS
FREE 29+ Interview Request Forms in PDF | Ms Word
FREE 49+ Letter Request Forms in PDF | Ms Word (doc.)
FREE 6+ Business Credit Checklist Forms in PDF