Travelling can be an enlightening and rejuvenating experience. They are usually meant as a refresher to let loose after going through hectic work schedules, or they can also be a means to market products or increase sales value. Whatever the reason behind your trip, estimating the costs and expenditures of your journey and seeking permission from managers or supervisors are sometimes processes that need to be dealt with.
Travel forms are sometimes required by employers or companies to provide travel request forms to liquidate possible expenses for the trip. Educational tours or minors travelling without the company of their parents will also need travel request forms to prove that parental consent was indeed given for the child to travel.
Business Travel Request Form
Business Travel Trip Request Form
Business Travel Leave Request Form
Pre Business Travel Request Form
Corporate Travel Request Forms
Corporate Travel Request Form Sample
Corporate Business Travel Request Form
Employee Travel Request Forms
Non Employee Travel Request Form
Employee Travel Advance Request Form
University Employee Travel Request Form
Faculty Travel Request Forms
Providence College Faculty Travel Request Form
College Faculty Travel Request Form
Faculty Travel Authorization Request Form
Student Travel Request Forms
Graduate Student Travel Request Form
Student Government Travel Request Form
Student Travel Financial Aid Request Form
Student Travel Funds Request Form
You can choose from our wide array of travel forms to use at the office or to provide consent to minors to travel alone. Our travel forms are wide-ranging, such as business travel request forms, faculty travel request forms, student travel request forms, and even professional travel request forms.
Travel Forms for Work
One important reason why travel forms are required before going on an excursion meant for work is for your supervisor to be made privy to your trip and for the accounting department to know of the estimated costs.
Estimating costs or keeping track of travel expenses is one way to manage company expense. Expense management is the process or the system that is utilized by a business in order to process, pay, and to conduct procedural accounting inspections on costs or expenses that were initiated by employees, such as the costs incurred for travel, work, and entertainment.
A company has to ensure that their employees maintain a proper procedure that ensures the accuracy of properly managing the cash-flow. Because even you would want to be certain that all the numbers regarding the company income and expenses are accurate.
Whenever these travel requests are made, companies usually hand out a budget for these employees to spend on the necessities such as food and shelter. However, there will be those travels wherein the employee will need to shell out money from his own personal funds.
When that happens, these employees are properly reimbursed by their company so long as the purpose of the expense was something that would help them on company related matters. In order for these people to be reimbursed, they’ll have to show proof of the expense. So that means that no matter what kind of travel you requested, if you want to be properly payed back for what you spent with your own money, then you’ll have to show receipts or anything that can be considered as proof of the money you spent.
Examples of The Different Types of Travel Request Forms
There are many different types of these forms. Some of them can be used to request a travel for business related purpose. While others can be used when requesting a to travel abroad. Either way, no matter what the purpose it may be, the approval of these travels all depend on the kind of form you use.
Here are some examples of these forms that can help you out:
- International travel approval request forms are the kind of forms that are utilized in the event that someone would wish to travel internationally for his or her own specific purpose. One might want to travel internationally for a business meeting or that person might want to travel because there are things to be learned there that cannot be found where he or she currently resides in.
- Sabbatical travel approval request forms are used whenever a teacher of a university wishes to request to travel to study up more on a certain subject. These are granted only if the purpose of the travel is something related to the field that the applicant majors in.
- Medical student travel request forms are in the event that any kind of medical student wishes to ask their department to allow them to travel to certain areas. These places might contain knowledge that could benefit the student, and so long as the purpose of the travel benefits the student, then it will most likely be approved.
- Business travel trip request forms are forms that are made use of by any employee in the event that they would like to formally ask for to perform a business travel. These business travels might benefit the company the employee works in because it might allow them to form relationships with other companies, thus boosting their status and image.
- Travel assistance request forms are the kind that are utilized whenever someone needs help when it comes to traveling. People use these forms in the event that they need the support of travel agencies to help them get the best deals on where they should stay and help them book a flight for their destination. This can help lessen the hassle of the problems that come with traveling to different locations.
Travel Approval Request Forms
Pre-Approval Travel Request Form
International Travel Approval Request Form
Sabbatical Travel Approval Request Form
School District Travel Approval Request Form
Professional Travel Request Forms
Professional Development/Travel Request Form
Professional Travel Fund Request Form
Professional Travel Authorization Request Form
Professional Program Travel Request Form
Medical Travel Request Forms
Medical Student Travel Request Form
Medical Travel Refund Request Form
Medical Travel Expense Request Form
Travel Assistance Request Forms
Faculty Travel Assistance Request Form
Graduate Student Travel Assistance Request Form
Junior Travel Assistance Request Form
Visitor Travel Request Forms
Short Term Visit Travel Request Form
Visitor Travel Expenses Reimbursement Form
Child Travel Consent Forms
Travelling with children can be a wonderful experience. However, travelling with children in tow is not as easy at it once was. Due to the increasing number of cases involving child abductions, trafficking, and pornography, immigration officers, airlines, or travel companies may require a travel consent form if a child is travelling without both parents in tow.
A travel consent form is a form or letter that allows a child to travel internationally and has to be notarized. Our online consent forms can be easily downloaded and are printable for your quick access.
Who needs a travel consent form?
- A child travelling alone
- A child travelling with only one parent
- A child travelling with grandparents
- A teacher travelling with students on a trip
- A family member, other than a parent, who is travelling with a minor
- A parent with a different last name from the accompanying minor
- A caregiver or a guardian of a child who is planning a trip
- A friend of your child who will be travelling with you on vacation
What’s in a Travel Consent?
A child travel consent form is meant to protect a child’s interests when travelling abroad and indicates details where the minor will be travelling to, the duration of the trip, and the parent’s contact information. A consent form basically states that the parent is aware that their child is travelling and is giving them permission to do so with the people they are travelling with.
Our sample child travel consent forms cover the basic contents of a travel consent form. Simply download the file, modify it as necessary, and get it printed.
Contents of a Child Travel Consent Form
- Name and contact information of the child’s parents
- Name and passport or birth certificate information of the child travelling
- If the child is travelling with adults, include their names, information, relationship to the child, and passport details
- Details of the trip
- Place where the child will be staying
- Parent’s consent with signature
- Signature of a lawyer who will notarize the form and will act as a witness
Other Types of Travel Request Forms
Sometimes, a travel request form can also serve other purposes besides tracking expenses or reimbursement, such as employee travel forms or a business travel trip request form.
Other times, travel request forms are also used for plotting itineraries or hotel accommodations for tourists, such as a travel group booking request form wherein guests can request for company discounts or group discounts for booking more than one room, or to inform a travel agency of their arrival date for airport transfers or pick-ups.
Air ticket travel booking request forms are also available for airline companies in order to let customers pre-book their flights. An air ticket travel booking request form may be filled out manually for passengers who purchase tickets in ticketing or travel agencies. In most cases, an air ticket travel booking request form is filled out online upon booking a flight at an airline’s website.
Some students also use a student travel request form. These forms are typically required to be submitted by students to administrators for when they plan to go on a trip. This is to make sure that the student’s trip is duly registered and that the institution knows all about it. Also, registering the travelling excursion that they have planned allows schools to provide tips and pointers for them to take note of to ensure their safety.
We also have emergency travel request forms and non-emergency travel request forms available for those travel requests that are related to medical procedures or treatments. Some patients might need special medical care in a medical institution outside of the city, or perhaps in another country. A medical travel request form may be submitted to their employer so that they can be excused or be provided with special entitlements or privileges. This can also be used by healthcare providers for patients who need to be mobilized to a medical facility that requires the patient to travel abroad.
Travel Signature Request Forms
Student Travel Signature Request Form
Example of Travel Signature Request Form
State Travel Request Forms
Out-of-State Travel Request Form
Emergency Travel Request Forms
Non-Emergency Medical Travel Request Form
Emergency Travel Kits Request Form
Emergency Travel Request Form in PDF
Fund Travel Request Forms
Flex Fund Travel Request Form
Employee Travel Funds Request Form
Travel Request Form Examples
Air Travel Request Form
Official Travel Request Form
Local Travel Request Form
Travel Planing Request Form
Travel Request Expense Forms
Travel Request Expense Claim Form
Procurement Travel Request Forms
Procurement Electronic Travel Request
Travel Reimbursement Request Form
Travel Benefit Reimbursement Request Form
Group Travel Request Forms
Railway Express Group Travel Request Form
How to Budget Your Money When Travelling
Creating a budget plan makes planning for your trip more fun. A budget plan helps you manage your expenses and lets you determine how much extra money you have leftover that you can spend on miscellaneous expenses and how much you need for essential expenditures such as transportation, food, and accommodation. Having travel budget forms ensure that you stick to your budget and see to every expense made.
Whipping up a plan of expenses when going on a trip does not only help you manage your finances abroad; it also saves you from countless credit card swipes that are not monitored and can leave you with a pile of debt when you return from your trip.
Below are tips and tricks to help you craft the perfect budget plan for your trip so you can worry less and enjoy more:
- Determine how much you can afford. Figure out how much cash you have available to be allotted for your trip and keep in mind the ongoing expenses you will still need to take care of when you get back such as mortgage, rental dues, utilities, etc. One way to enjoy your vacation is to be worry-free, and managing your financial obligations well allows you to do just that.
- Use budget planning tools. Using budget planning tools helps you physically see your estimated expenses for your trip. Our budget forms and sample budget forms provide accessible and flexible forms for you to use to manage your vacation budget.
- Determine your transportation. Exploring your options for transportation to get to your destination allows you to be flexible with your budget. Airfare is the quickest but the most costly option. Try to canvass the expenses you may incur if you take a train, a coach bus, a rental car, or a ship to reach your destination. Also, try to consider using local means of transportation to go around once you reach your destination or compare prices to get the best value if you decide to rent a car.
- Look for best-priced hotel accommodations. Another item you need to tick off your checklist will be the cost for hotel accommodations or lodging expenses. Try to pick a hotel that is near the attractions that you want to see to help you save on costs for transportation. Canvass for hotels early, booking a room at least 3 to 4 months before the check-in date will usually be cheaper.
- Food cost. Food is one way to truly experience the culture of a city or a country. You may want to try different restaurants, street food, or native delicacies to help you have a more cultured experience during your trip. However, if you’re traveling on a skimpy budget, consider getting a hotel room that has a kitchenette or a microwave so you can make your own meals or do grocery shopping to save on the cost for food.
- Have extra emergency funds. Travelling can be fun, but necessary expenses might suddenly pop up once in a while as you go along your trip. Have some little money set aside for when you need something that is outside of your budget plan or for emergency situations.
Be sure to use reliable and foolproof forms, especially when it involves the calculation of company expenses or reimbursement. You can download our travel expense forms, reimbursement forms, and expense forms for a more convenient way of tracking and reimbursing expenses.
Sample Travel Budget Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Travel Authorization Form - 9+ Free Documents in PDF
Sample Travel Medical Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
40+ Free Travel Forms
Sample Travel Allowance Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Employee Advance Request Forms - 7+ Free Documents in ...
Sample Authorization Request Forms - 9+ Free Documents in Word ...
Business Request Sample Forms - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Leave Request Form Sample - 10+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Request Form Template
21+ Sample Request Form - Free Documents in PDF
Sample Prayer Request Form - 10+ Free Documents in PDF
30 Leave Request Forms in PDF
Travel Document Form - 6+ Free Documents in PDF
Sample Travel Consent Forms - 10+ Free Documents in PDF, Doc