In today’s generation, affixing a signature may happen online due to the ever evolving advantages of technology. Electronic signature pads and machines are now evidently used by banks, agencies, and even government offices for acquiring a transaction. Other than these huge organizations, educational institutions such as schools and colleges also use these technologies especially for making radio-frequency identification cards for their students and staff. These id cards are for entering and tracking the attendance of the people in school to have a maximum security and assurance.
Signature verification forms are the appropriate legal documents which will aid the companies in attaining safety within and outside their transactions. Banks and financial groups use this signature verification as a technique of capturing and validating the signatures of their clients, especially during wire transfers. This technique and process will compare the signatures to know if they have matched or not.
Simple Signature Verification Form
Why is a Signature Verification Important?
Regardless if the intent of verifying a signature is for credit applications or for making a new identification card, the significance of having this process are numerous and beneficial. Listed below are the significance:
- Prevent forgery. People end up forging a signature when there are instances that they want to do a particular action but they are prohibited without a proper consent. One known situation where signature forging is very much evident is when a parent consent was not signed by a student’s parent which is for letting a student join an activity. This is when a student will forge his parent’s signature to be able to participate which adds to the risk and dangers that he may face. Nonetheless, forging is an act perishable by a penalty of a state’s law which may demand numerous judicial hearings and decisions.
Signature Verification Letter Format
- Assures appropriate transactions. Since an account holder’s signature is an important section of any financial contract agreement, a signature verification form will aid the bank and financing agency to check and assure that a transaction is indeed true and valid. Before allowing any sort of transaction to pass through the bank’s wires and sites, the bank management should make sure that they are receiving and sending the right amount of bills and payments to their clients.
- Acquire a duplicate. With the signature verification form, the client will be demanded to affix duplicates and even triplicate of his signature. This is to have a copy of the signatures and to easily compare each. There are various standards and methods that organizations use to have an adequate verification which is normally composed of a two-step process. The steps mainly focus on doing an evaluation of the broad and the local characteristics of the signatures.
Signature Verification Form Sample
What Is a Signature Verification Form?
A signature verification form is a single-paged document which contains the general information of the signatory. It commonly contains an area for the set of specimen signatures which will then be compared and checked by a signature verifying officer. The form will be accompanied by other legal documents that may aid in identifying the signatory which can either be a birth certificate form or a personal affidavit statement.
Application Signature Verification Form
What to Verify In a Signature?
Verifying a signature is similar to doing a training evaluation wherein the evaluating personnel will have a set of standards and observations about what he saw and witnessed. Here are the aspects that a signature verifying officer will look for in doing a signature verification:
- Writing type. This refers to whether the person who signed is using a print or a cursive penmanship.
- Writing speed. As a person ages, his capability to sign a legal form and any document will cause him to affix his signature in a slow pace. The speed will vary on the person signing the form which will be categorized whether it is signed in a slow, or fast movement of the person’s hand.
Clinic Signature Verification Form
- Spacing and position. Some signatures are slanted, big, small, and some are wide. These characteristics are one of the aspects which are searched by the verifying officer as the positions will show a great proof that a signature has been forged or is a fake.
- Strokes. Regardless if an individual is signing four copies of contract agreements and other forms, his signatures will not be a hundred percent identical. This is where the strokes presented in the signature will stand as the evidence that a signature is valid and real since the first and end strokes of a signature are evidently seen in any penmanship.
Contractor Signature Verification Form
When to Use a Signature Verification Form?
The instances of using any verification form are numerous due to the drive of humans in assuring that we are not being reported with false information and data. Below you will be able to know when could a simple signature verification form serve a great use and purpose:
- Applying for a school abroad. Going global or international is one of the dreams of many especially for learning ways of life from prestigious schools in varying countries. However, this dream will require you to have a fixed signature and to practice oneself in signing forms since specimen signatures are vital for one’s safety as he travels. Some travel registration processes will have a specimen signature as part of their requirements in order for the travel agency to fully verify an individual and assure that he is not an illegal traveler. One way to ease up this process is to supply the right type and number of documents to the agency and patiently wait for their instructions.
- Making entries in an organization. Commonly, a signature verification form’s target users are agencies and organizations. One field where this form will be used is in the field of medical and health care. Nurses and medical staff who will provide medical waivers, clearances, and input patient information in a database will need to sign a signature verification form to their head management. This protocol is a way to assure that the right and authorized people are the only ones who have prescribed and handled the medical records and no one else.
Council Signature Verification Form
- Certifying an obligation. Signing a contractor agreement may demand a triple specimen signature of the contractor and the other party especially if a contract agreement form has been photocopied thrice for attaining personal copies of the statements. With this, the form will serve as a security that the parties involved have fully understood what they have agreed to and that they will be held liable for their own risky actions.
- Legalizing an agreement and any document. A paper which contains the proper sections for a legal form and that has a signature of a person will be deemed as legal in court. However, a penmanship is not the only type of signature which will be evidently used for legalizing things but also a notary stamp from a notary public. The stamp will stand as a signature of the law and the decision of an attorney to attest that the statements in a document were true and that he had reviewed the said testaments.
- Transacting properties. Money is one of the known properties owned by men but aside from dollars and cents, there are other properties which can be sold and given away. An example is a real estate property and a motor vehicle which are both eligible subjects for a sale. These properties will need the use of a property agreement form which will be constructed by the seller and the property buyer. Similar to legalizing any agreement, a signature verification form will also allow a transaction to happen as soon as the signatures have been verified and validated.
- Assuring a voter’s identity. Every election period, there are reports of flying voters who are notorious people who vote in one place and to another. These illegal voters are often held by the election committees once they have been seen and caught in the act.
Mutual Fund Signature Verification Form
Steps in Filling out a Signature Verification Form
You do not only affix your signature on the form but you will also need to read a few lines and write down some information about yourself. Follow the steps below to aid you in completing a signature verification form:
Step 1: Start by understanding the instructions. These instructions are written for the purpose of achieving an equal understanding for the users, therefore, you must read and comprehend with whatever is stated on the form.
Step 2: Write about your basic information. The simplicity of a signature verification form will only require some of your basic and personal information such as your full name. Nonetheless, some forms will demand your birth date and age.
Organization Signature Verification Form
Step 3: Begin signing. Be sure that you know how many signatures you will be affixing to assure that you will not be making any error on the form. If you have filed an employee name change form in your company, you must state your new name and not the old one for verifying.
Step 4: State your organization. This will include your office name and the address of your company.
Step 5: Submit the form. Simply send the form back once you have completed the blank fields and let the authority do their jobs.
Voter Signature Verification Form
Going through a signature verification process will allow the organization to fully verify a user’s identity and will allow the user to prove himself that he is not a fraud. This process, however, may be lengthy but is full of advantages when done with the right document.
9 Sample Payment Confirmation Forms – Free Documents in Word, PDF
What Is a Rental Verification Form?
8 Sample Mortgage Verification Forms – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
12 Employer Verification Forms – Free Downloadable Samples, Examples and Formats
10 Employee Confirmation Forms – Free Downloadable Samples, Examples and Formats
12 Work Verification Forms – Free Downloadable Samples, Examples and Formats
8 Employment Verification Request Forms – Free Downloadable Samples, Examples and Formats
9 Sample Reference Verification Forms – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
9 Sample Delivery Confirmation Forms – Free Documents in Word, PDF
10 Employment Verification Forms – Free Downloadable Samples, Examples and Formats
10 Tenant Verification Form Samples – Free Sample, Example Format Download
23 Insurance Verification Forms in PDF
24 Insurance Verification Form Templates
19 Hotel Check-In Form Templates
6 Service Confirmation Forms – Free Samples, Examples Format Download