Customer feedback forms are essential instruments that are used by companies and business enterprises to gather the thoughts, suggestions, opinions, and the ideas of their customers. This form is handed after a transaction is completed between the customer and the company. The main benefit that companies acquire by mandating the usage of this form to their customers is that it promotes a better and more open communication, which leads to the business’s improvements and success.
Customer Satisfaction Feedback Form
Customer Satisfaction Survey Form
Post-Project Customer Satisfaction Feedback Form
Customer Service Feedback Form
Customer Service Training Feedback Form
Customer Service Satisfaction Feedback Form
Customer Service Representative Feedback Form
Customer Service Complaint/Feedback Form
How to Create a Customer Feedback Form
In today’s generation, there are numerous documents available online that can be customized and used by companies and business enterprises. However, it is always an advantage if a company is knowledgeable about the sections and every bit of the form that they will use for their customers, clients, as well as business partners. This is why when it comes to gathering customer feedback form, companies must follow the steps below if they prefer to make the document from scratch:
Step 1: Add the logo and name of the company along with the instructions. The logo and name will serve as the document’s header which is essential to acknowledge the company to the respondents who will be using the form. On the other hand, the instructions should include a guide of how the customer will rate based on the scale and the options or checkboxes provided on each item.
Step 2: Incorporate a legal consent statement. The significance of inputting the statement on the form is to assure that only those customers who are willing to provide feedback along with their general information will be the respondents of the survey. Additionally, the consent is also essential for informing the respondents about how and where their answers will be used.
Step 3: Indicate a feedback option for the customer. The options will allow the customer to determine whether he is giving the feedback to provide a suggestion for the company or a compliment for the services he received as well as a complaint regarding a particular product. With the options, the company can segregate each feedback category in order for them to address the document to the appropriate authority or personnel who handles the matter.
Step 4: Input an area for the types of products and services wherein the feedback will be addressed. In this section, checklist boxes will associate each product and services that the company offers to the customer. An “other” option must be included at the end of a ten-item list to avoid inputting a lengthy section. Additionally, how a product and a service was provided to the customer can be included in this section.
Step 5: Enlist the common issues, concerns, and subjects. In this section, the customer should be able to indicate the main subject of his feedback. Some of the items in this list includes service complaints, employee harassment issues, as well as product concerns.
Step 6: Add to section for the general details of the feedback. This is where the customer will indicate when, who, and where he transacted business with the company. To cater the general details about a complaint feedback, this section must have an area where the customer can disclose the name of the personnel who managed him during the occurrence of the issue along with the date and time of when the incident happened.
Step 7: Indicate a section for identifying the respondent. This is essential since there are some respondents who are giving the feedback on behalf of their friend or close relative. With this section, the respondent can state his name and an indication of whether he is the actual customer who bought the item and service or not. However, a notice must also accompany this section regarding the need for disclosing the respondent’s name since there are some who prefer to be unnamed or anonymous.
Step 8: Incorporate a blank space for the detailed description of the feedback. This is where the customer will input a narrative about his feedback. When completing this section, the customer must be reminded to have his narration in a sequential order to promote a better understanding about the incident which caused the feedback.
Step 9: Place boxes for the customer’s contact information. This section must not be compulsory for the customer to fill out since there are some who do not welcome calls and emails from the company. Nonetheless, this section should be able to cater the phone numbers, electronic mail addresses, and organization name of those respondents who aim to remain in contact with the company.
Step 10: Add a space for the company’s remarks. The space should only be used by an authorized personnel of the company who will indicate whether the feedback have already been reported and recorded or not. Other remarks to indicate in this section includes the date of when a customer complaint feedback has been resolved to assure that all concerns are addressed and handled by the company management.
Bank Customer Feedback Form
Bank Customer Feedback Form in PDF
Inspection of Customer Feedback Form
Quality Inspection of Customer Feedback Form
Inspections of Customer Feedback Form in PDF
Types of Customer Feedback Forms
Below are the five main types of customer feedback forms that any company can use for engaging their customers toward the improvement and success of their business:
- Customer Satisfaction Feedback Forms – This feedback form focuses on how the customer is satisfied with the provided services and the purchase goods from the company. The form contains a rating scale that allows the customer to score each item identical to completing a survey form. The significance of providing this document is to determine and highlight the best assets of the company. On the other hand, the form will also aid the company to acknowledge the items that are rated low by the customer.
- Customer Service Feedback Forms – This is the document that companies who are service providers use for their customers. With the form, the customer will be able to state the date and location of when the service was rendered to him as well as his satisfaction rating for the services provided. The issues and the problems that the customer experiences during the day of when the company provided the services will also be included on the form. Additionally, the customer’s contact details and a thank-you note from the company are the two sections that are stated at the end of the form.
- Customer Complaint Feedback Forms – This form is composed of two separate documents that are merged for convenience and efficiency purposes. The first section of the document focuses on detailing a customer complaint which will then be followed by the customer’s feedback about how the staff or employee caused a conflict, issue, or why a product is unsatisfactory to his preferences. To fully meet the objective of the form, the customer must disclose all details leading to his complaint. By stating the details, the company will be able to create a solution immediately to resolve the issue and cater the customer’s needs.
- Customer Compliment Feedback Forms – Similar to the aforementioned customer satisfaction feedback form, this document focuses on the positive aspects and reviews of the respondent. However, in contrary to the satisfaction feedback, a compliment feedback form does not have rating scales and score sections since it contains large spaces where the customer will need to summarize and state what he is complementing the company about. The customer’s signature is also necessary in this form along with the date of when it was completed and submitted to the company management. Other than the customer’s information, the form also has a section that is allotted for the officer or authorized personnel of the company where he can incorporate the reference number of the document, date when it was received, and the date when it was concluded.
- Customer Suggestion Feedback Forms – This type of customer feedback form is more on gathering the suggestions and the opinions of what must be changed as well as updated in the company to meet the customer’s needs and expectations.
Examples of Customer Feedback Forms
Legal forms and documents must be based on the type of business as well as company where it will be used. With this, below are some of the examples of customer feedback forms that are based on different business enterprises and organizations:
- Hotel Customer Feedback Forms – The users of this form are the hotel guests who check-in the hotel premises. The form will indicate the time and date of the guest’s arrival, the type of services that the guest will provide a feedback for, the comments of the guest, and the guest’s contact information. After completing the fields of the form, this is submitted to the desk manager of the hotel where feedback, suggestions, and inquiries are accepted.
- Bank Customer Feedback Forms – This form is used by banks and financial institutions. There are six sections or items in this form that has the contact details of the customer as the primary section. The succeeding sections deal with the type of feedback, products and services, and the details of the feedback. Additionally, the form also includes a rating section where the customer will need to indicate a check mark on the satisfactory levels provided on the form. The last part of the form is a statement that centers on the awareness of the customer regarding the feedback process and intentions of the company that requires the customer’s signature to certify the statements.
- Restaurant Customer Feedback Forms – Quality of food, service, and the venue are the aspects that will be evaluated in this feedback form. This form also has rating scales or numbers that need to be encircled by the restaurant customer for him to complete the document. For the food feedback, the customer will indicate how he was satisfied about the food’s portion size, flavor, presentation, cost, freshness, as well as the presented restaurant menu options. The friendliness of the staff along with their professionalism, timeliness, and their knowledge about the menu will be the factors that are assessed in the service section of the feedback form. Lastly, the atmosphere, cleanliness, and overall presentation are allotted for the feedback about the restaurant’s venue.
Hotel Customer Feedback Form
Hotel Customer Service Feedback Form
Restaurant Customer Feedback Form
Restaurant Customer Service Feedback Form
Restaurant Customer Feedback Form in PDF
Customer Service Delivery Feedback Form Template in DOC
Customer Satisfaction Feedback Form
Tips for Creating an Effective Customer Feedback Form
When creating a customer feedback form, it is essential to keep these tips in mind:
- Make questions based on the company’s feedback objectives. Not every part of the company or business will need to be included in a feedback form. This is why only the essential and those that are related to the objective of the company should be incorporated. With this, the questionnaire must be reviewed and finalized by the management to assure that the form is short, concise, and direct to the point and needs of the company.
- Leave spaces to write on. Although most customers are in a hurry when transacting a specific business with a company, it is still an advantage if a company’s feedback form will be able to cater everything that a customer will need to state and disclose regardless if it is only a few write-ups or not. The white spaces are also beneficial for feedback that centers on complaints and harassment issues since this allows the user to input the details and describe the incident properly without worrying to limit his words due to the provided space.
- Omit mandatory fields. Feedback is best acquired if it is from the will of the provider. With this, companies must not include a mandatory section on the form especially for the personal information of the customer.
Benefits of Using Customer Feedback Forms
Customer feedback forms can provide a lot of benefits to any company in the industry. Nevertheless, the most common is that it allows a company to document and determine their progress. With the completed and recorded feedback from previous customers, the company will be able to compare the feedback that they are receiving currently from their past. This aids in acknowledging the positive changes and updates that the company acquired as they considered their customer’s feedback for the improvement of their business.
Additionally, when a company uses a feedback form, they are implying and sending a message to their customers that the value of every individual in their business is significant. This promotes to a better and healthy relationship between the customer and the company.
FREE 9+ Seminar Feedback Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Sample Teacher Feedback Forms in PDF | Excel | Word
FREE 10+ Feedback Forms for Parents in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Sample Event Feedback Forms in PDF | MS Word | Excel
FREE 16+ Teacher Feedback Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 8+ Camp Feedback Forms Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 18+ Student Feedback Forms in PDF
FREE 11+ Demo Feedback Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 7+ Sample Real Estate Feedback Forms in PDF
FREE 17+ Sample Training Feedback Forms in PDF | MS Word | Excel
FREE 6+ Customer Feedback Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Feedback Forms for Nursing | PDF
FREE 7+ Sample Patient Feedback Forms in MS Word | PDF
FREE 9+ Sample Conference Feedback Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 19+ Presentation Feedback Forms in PDF | MS Word | Excel