A feedback is a reaction to a service or a product that can be used as basis for a company’s improvement. When there is a new member in the organization, that person is often interviewed for information regarding what his first impression is of the group. His answer is an example of a feedback.
New Joinee Feedback Forms are commonly given to an employee who is newly hired and has been to several seminars for his training. He is given a chance to rate the performance of the personnel, the resources of the company, and the impact of the training on his well-being.
New Induction Feedback Form
Induction Feedback Form Format
Induction Feedback Form in PDF
New Joiner Induction Evaluation Form
Quick Tips in Making New Joinee Feedback Forms
- Keep it short and simple. Whether the member need to check the box or encircle his ratings, keep the format as simple as you can. Though some companies want detailed feedback, there is a tendency that a person will choose answers without reading the question due to their length.
- Mark some labels. Most feedback forms have different areas to focus on, which is why it is important to label the fields and organize the questions according to its relativity.
- Don’t make anything compulsory. Sometimes a person is not confident enough to rate according to his preferences, especially if he was not able to see the benefit associated with it. Inform him that he may leave his answers blank on some questions, but encourage him to give an answer as much as possible.
- Leave some room at the bottom. There should be enough white space for comments and suggestions at the end of the feedback form.
We also have Employee Feedback Forms in our website which are available for free download.
Induction and Orientation Feedback Form in Word
New Teacher Feedback Form
New Joinee Feedback Sample Form
Free Induction Programme Feedback Form
Vital Parts of a New Joinee Feedback Form
- Member’s Details. A new joinee’s name may be optional, but his assigned task and department should be stated to know what he is able to see and experience along that area. He should also indicate the date when he first came to the company and his date of induction.
- Program Rating. This shows the opinion of the new joinee with regard to what he thinks with the program of the recent training he attended.
- Training Materials. He will rate the appropriateness of the materials used during the training. Examples of these are handouts, brochures, notebooks, pens, and the technology-based presentations.
- Questions. This part features two to three questions that the new joinee should answer in a form of a sentence or a paragraph.
- Other Comments. This is the blank space for the suggestions of the new joinee for improvements of the company.
- Overall Rating Experience. The last part should ask the member: “On a scale of 1 – 10, with 10 as the highest and 1 the lowest, how would you rate your experience?”
- Signature. Let the new joinee affix his signature to officially legalize the feedback form.
If you’re looking for HR Feedback Forms, just click on the highlighted texts and browse through a number of forms to choose whichever fits your needs.
Sample Faculty Feedback Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
9+ Employee Performance Evaluation Form Samples - Free Sample ...
Sample Training Feedback Forms - 16+ Free Documents in PDF, Doc
Sample Volunteer Feedback Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word ...
7+ Teacher Feedback Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
7+ Student Feedback Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
Sample Performance Feedback Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word ...
8+ Sample Seminar Feedback Forms - Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Session Feedback Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
7+ Counseling Feedback Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
Sample Conference Feedback Forms - 9+ Free Documents in Word ...
8+ Service Feedback Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
Sample Hotel Feedback Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Lesson Feedback Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Teaching Feedback Forms - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF