Those with authority such as managers and supervisors must know that learning how to give efficient feedback to those that need it can benefit everyone. The reason for this is that by providing these people with the much-needed information, they’ll be able to grow and improve into those that can bring about success.
Receiving and providing productive feedback can help propel a business as it will tell what the problems are, what needs to be changed, and what needs to be done in order to make sure that the business hits success. Because even a small amount of useful information can be used to make the most important decisions that can help reach one’s goals.
Staff Induction Feedback Form
HR Induction Feedback Form
Induction Training Feedback
What Is an Induction Programme?
This is the kind of process that is done by just about every business that will help them introduce new employees to the company. This is also a way to help prepare them for the new roles that they have earned. So basically what this does is to help get new employees understand their new working environment, as well as training them into developing the skills needed to get them accustomed to the services that they have to provide.
This is also a way for the employers to let the new employees go over the company rules and policies. So if you want to make sure that these new employees become useful and integrated members of any team, then you will have to make sure that they have a good introduction program.
Why Should Induction Feedback Forms be Used?
The reason for this is because, with this type of feedback form, new employees are able to provide their employers with feedback regarding as to how they were introduced to the company. With this useful information, employers will be able to figure out how the new employees found the induction process.
This means they’ll be pointing out things like how they were introduced to new coworkers if the managers were accommodating to their needs, if their training was sufficient enough to help them understand the tasks and responsibilities of their new positions and so on.
Once employers have received the results of all the feedback forms they’ve had filled out, then they’ll be able to understand as to how to better improve the induction process for a much better experience for future employees.
New Induction Feedback Form
Induction Feedback Form Format
Induction Feedback Form in PDF
Checklist for Inducting New Employees
If you’re going to induct new recruits into your business, then here’s a guide that you can follow that can help you do just that.
- Go through the new recruit’s job description. Gather as much employee information as you can regarding what position that person has and identify that persons’ training needs.
- Breakdown your induction plan which will cover the basics of what the employee has to learn to become more useful, as well as the essentials that will further the new employee’s development.
- Set a timetable that will provide you with a schedule of how you are going to introduce the new employee within a month’s time.
- Inform the new employee’s team members ahead of time as to when the person will start and what role he or she is taking up. If there are any problems such as employee complaints regarding the addition of a new employee then settle them as soon as possible.
- Prepare the new employee’s new workspace as well as all the materials and equipment that he or she needs to perform daily tasks. So that includes tables, drawers, computers, stationery and much more.
- Help your employee get accustomed to the computer system and communication system your company uses. Hand out information that the new employee will need such as his or her new company e-mail, passwords, company telephone number and more
- Give the new recruit an easier time to adjust to new coworkers by properly introducing that person to them.
- Show the new recruit the basic facilities of your company (location of toilets, pantry, coffee machines and more). It’s also best to give the employee a handbook that will give him or her more detailed information about your company.
- Explain to the new employee about your company’s fire, health, and safety procedures.
- Give the new employee your company’s background. So that includes a list of all the products and services, information on key customers, culture within the company and the goals that your company aims to achieve.
- Provide the new employee with his or her basic personnel information (his or her pay, holiday arrangements, sick leaves and more).
- Point out as to what you expect from the new employee. Share information regarding the key roles and responsibilities of the position the new employee is appointed to.
- Share with the new employee regarding all the policies and procedures of your company.
- Use different training methods. By providing the new employee with a training manual, you can do other methods that can help appraise performance such as letting the new employee do different hands-on activities or letting the new employee observe other coworkers.
- Confirm that the new recruit understands his or her new role as well as company policies and procedures.
- Try to hold frequent informal employee reviews. It’s best to do it on a daily basis for the employee’s first week, then a weekly basis after the employee’s first month.
New Joiner Induction Evaluation Form
Induction and Orientation Feedback Form in Word
Free Induction Programme Feedback Form
Induction Evaluation and Feedback Form
Induction Feedback Form
Questions to Ask when Planning Your Induction
Make sure to have the answers to these questions to ensure that the new employee gets a proper induction:
- What does the new employee need to know to help him or her get settled-in as quickly as possible?
- What kind of impression do you want the employee to get out of you?
- What are the different policies and procedures they should know straight away?
- What is the best way to introduce the new employee to his or her new coworkers?
- How does one prevent the employee from feeling anxious on the first day of work?
- Is it possible to send the induction plan to the employee ahead of time so that person will know what to expect?
Ways to Improve Your Employee Induction Process
A company’s induction process is what will determine how your employee could feel about working for you. If you’re able to properly introduce your new employee to your company, then there will be little to no issues you’ll be encountering. So here are ways that will help make sure that your induction process is successful.
- Make the new employee feel welcome. help the new employee feel more welcomed by doing different activities such as gathering the new employee’s coworkers and have them introduce each other or by having everyone go out on a team lunch. This way, the employee knows that you care about what he or she feels, which will help create a good image of you to the new employee’s eyes.
- Outline your expectations as soon as possible. You’ll want to tell the new employee that you’ll be reviewing his or her performance to see whether or not the new employee is able to meet up with them. So set your expectations ahead of time so that the new employee will be able to figure out what to do to ensure that he or she stays within the company and become someone that’s a reliable asset.
- Have the new employee go into one-on-one meetings with important department heads or coworkers. While it’s very important that the new recruit understand his or her own teammates and manager, it’s also best to learn about those from other departments as well. Having one-on-one meetings with them will help get to know each other faster as well as giving the new employee a different source to ask for important information.
- Put the new employee through the proper training. This is very helpful to ensure that the employee understands the basics of his or her role. It’s obvious that you won’t introduce everything the employee should do on the first day, you’re going to need to spread it through weeks as to not overwhelm him or her. However, you have to make sure that you go over the things that employee will have to use on the first day. After a couple of weeks of the employee’s training, you will have to do a performance appraisal to make sure that they’re doing well.
- Gain feedback from the employee. By gaining employee feedback regarding your induction process, you’ll be able to figure out what parts of the induction was good, and which parts the employee didn’t actually feel welcomed with. By knowing this important information from the new employee’s it’ll benefit both the company and the new employee. You’ll have to be sure that the information is regularly reviewed so that it’s up to date for the employee’s being inducted.
So make sure to follow these tips to guarantee that all new recruits that join your company have a great first experience. Because if that happens, then it’ll help assure that these people will provide you with the results that you expect from good employees.
Sample Lesson Feedback Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
5 Benefits of Service Feedback Forms
7+ Counseling Feedback Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
9 Samples Professional Feedback Forms – Free Documents in Word ...
Sample Appraisal Feedback Forms - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Training Feedback Forms - 16+ Free Documents in PDF, Doc
10 Different Product Feedback Forms
8 Sample Camp Feedback Forms - Free Documents in Word, PDF
The Purpose of Feedback Forms Sample Forms
10 Different Client Feedback Forms
10+ Different Observational Feedback Forms
Sample Faculty Feedback Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Feedback Form Samples - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
20+ Free Event Feedback Forms
15+ Interview Feedback Form Samples