The boss and the financial aid providers may be the people who rule a company, but the employees, as well as the staff, are the individuals who move the company’s products and services to succeed. This is the reason why a company management must assure that their employees are well-catered with the right treatment based on the country or the state’s laws regarding workplace benefits and other regulations.
With this, companies use forms and documents in order for their employees to report concerns, issues, and ideas of how the company can serve their needs. A specific form that is commonly provided for the people in any company is known as an employee suggestion form for indicating the thoughts of the employees about improvements and changes that should be done to better acquire the company’s goals.
Employee suggestion forms are documents where employees state their comments and ideas about a particular subject and commonly come in small sizes of slips that are placed along with a suggestion box in the company. There are also suggestion forms that are in whole print paper sizes in order to gather more thoughts from the minds of the employees. Additionally, the form is often provided whenever there are new policies, company events, and even programs introduced in the company to aid the management in determining the effects and benefits that the employees obtained with the newly implemented and created plans.
Basic Employee Suggestion Form
Advisory Council Employee Suggestion Form
Employee Suggestion Program Form
Employee Awards Suggestion Form
Employee Safety Suggestion Form
Steps in Completing an Employee Suggestion Form
Most employee suggestion forms contain two sections that are for the employee and the suggestion manager or the company management. If you are the employee who will be making the suggestion, then follow the steps below to fully complete the form right away:
- Fill in your name as the employee and the job position that you currently hold in the company. This is important to allow the management in determining the relativity of your job to the suggestion that you will be presenting. In addition, some companies also record the names of the employees who promote great ideas for the management and the improvement of their products for the reason of awarding the employee with a bonus if the suggestion resulted in a positive outcome.
- Begin writing your suggestion and distinguish its category which depends on the grouped subjects of the company such as whether it is about a job proposal or a service feedback. Being specific and descriptive enough with the suggestions that you will be making is important to avoid leaving points with double meanings or terms that can be misinterpreted by the management. To indicate further details, you must include the current subject of your suggestion, how it affects your job, what steps must be made for correcting the issue, and the possible anticipated outcome when your ideas are observed in reality.
- Include a list of resources that may be needed for implementing your suggested ideas. This includes the manpower for job proposals, the tools and software applications for database strategies, and other materials that are necessary for the suggestion. When you make a suggestion, assure that you have undergone through an observation and company assessment for you to be able to support your ideas especially when proposing matters that demand high financial amounts to be put at stake. Additionally, the capital and the total estimated cost for producing your suggestion or ideas are also essential to be stated in the form to inform the management about the amount they need to prepare if they will begin considering your action plans.
- Highlight the steps that your company management must take to accomplish your suggested plans. The list of the department who will be contributing their services and their skills for the implementation of your suggestions must also be included along with the responsibilities and obligations that you expect them to embrace to acquire success.
- You must assure that the steps will address all the necessary legalities of the laws observed in the company as well as the crucial parts included in the making of your suggested project. Nonetheless, step-by-step guides are only applicable to those suggestions that deal with complex changes and decision-making in the company. If your suggestions are simple enough to be implemented immediately, just indicate the names of the personnel who can aid you and the company in meeting your suggestions and ideas.
- Sign and date the form after completing the entry fields. However, you must review your personal statements and your descriptions about your suggestions to secure that you were able to indicate all the necessary details for the company. After this, submit the document to the management and allow them to complete the second area of the form, which is allocated for their decision and their comments regarding your suggestions.
Employee Suggestion Award Form
Employee Suggestion Form Sample
Employee Suggestion Program Form
Employee Manager Suggestion Form
Employee Suggestion Scheme Form
On the other hand, if you are the human resource personnel who is assigned to gathering the completed employee suggestion forms, then you must consider the following tips to aid you in your task:
- State your general information which includes your name and your position. The date when you have received the form is also necessary to indicate the number of days when the concerns and issues have been catered by the management.
- Read throughout the employee suggestions and write down your comments. You can include a discussion of how the suggested idea of the employee can benefit the whole company once it will be implemented, as well as the actual costs that the company will be risking and providing for achieving the employee’s ideas. When indicating a cost, avoid focusing on merely the finances of the company but also other factors such as material resources, labor, and even the hours of operation to be sacrificed during the implementation of the changes and improvements.
- Determine the priority of the suggestion and what action plan must be considered for the employee’s suggestion. Similar to the employee, you must also state the details of the action plan and the effects it may have to the employees and the company in the event that the suggestion will be held for a declination.
- Indicate what rewards would be given to the employee. Whether the employee’s suggestions are to be set aside by the management or will be considered for an implementation, you must state a reward to thank the employee about his concern in the improvement of the company. Rewards can be in the form of special incentives ranging from added amounts in the employee’s allowance to a job promotion if the employee deserves to be moved to a better position in the company.
- Sign the document and present it to the members of the management who will handle the suggestion’s implementations and the action plan that you stated on the form. Your signature must be accompanied by the date of when you have completed and submitted the form for legal purposes and intentions.
Library Employee Suggestion Form
State Employee Suggestion Form
Employee Suggestion Form in DOC
Employee Suggestion Form in XLS
Employee Staff Suggestion Form in DOC
Benefits of Employee Suggestion Forms
Using employee suggestion forms promote a lot of benefits and advantages to any company. Listed below are some of the known benefits that company who uses the form have experienced:
- Serves as an effective communication tool. In a company, it is essential that the management and the employees who are providing the work for the clients and customers communicate regularly. This is why the employee suggestion form must be provided and must be accessible to all the employees around the company. There are also companies who consider using varying formats for this form such as in Excel and in Word Document formats to allow their employees in choosing the type of format that suits their preferences and needs.
- Improves the satisfaction of employees. When the hard work and the thoughts of the employees in a company are being considered as important pieces for the company’s success, the employees provide better service and produce better output for the company. By listening to the employees, the management will not only have a great relationship with the people in the company but will also receive good ratings in employee feedback and company scores in the employment field. Additionally, employees will most likely stay with the company in a longer period of time if their needs and concerns are being catered professionally by the management, which will then lessen the employee turnover rate of the company.
- Promotes teamwork and engagement between departments. When suggesting a project or idea, it is better to gather all the points of the team as well as the departments in the company to promote employee engagement. If the suggestion has caught the interests of the departments, hands to help during the production of the project will be expected especially if the employees have been informed about the company’s plans in advance rather than surprising them with the changes.
Growth in customer satisfaction and opening up of new opportunities for success are also some of the benefits that companies can obtain. Overall, these advantages will only be visible if the company management treated their employees well with formalities and regular follow-up for more ideas to emerge.
40+ HR Forms | PDF
6+ Sample HR Evaluation Forms in PDF | WORD
10+ Sample HR Complaint Forms in WORD | PDF
8+ Sample HR Feedback Forms in PDF | DOC
8+ Sample HR Letter Forms in PDF | WORD
16 + Sample HR Forms in PDF | WORD
6+ Sample Employee Warning Notice Forms | PDF
15 Job Analysis Forms | PDF
Applicant Appraisal Form Questions
6 Accident Investigation Forms and Samples
5 Exit Interview Forms
5 Employee Expense Reimbursement Forms & Samples
4 Employee Disciplinary Action Forms & Samples
5 Employment Application Forms in PDF | Word
5 Applicant Appraisal Evaluation Forms in PDF | Word