A company that balances the effective management for business and personnel tend to create a strong community. Yet, if there is no organization, things in the company will be in turmoil. Therefore, the management should take heed of proper personnel management by being engaged with their employees. Here are few following things on how to do so:
- There should be some activities conducted for employees to have fun, and at the same time, enhance or improve their performance evaluations.
- Give your employees a break, aside from their days off.
- Conduct trainings for employees every month, in order for them to refresh their minds, skills, and abilities.
- Employees should be rewarded for accomplishing (way beyond) their tasks.
Basic Employee Nomination Form
These are just few of the following things that could help you, your business management, and your employees be in a good relationship with each other. In this article, we are to discuss one effective way to engage with your employees. Each and everyone deserves to be rewarded for every accomplishment and kind act made. That is why there are some awards that are given to them, such as the following:
- The Employee of The Month
- The Employee of The Quarter
- The Employee of the Year
- The certification for various of awards (such as performance, quality, improvements, so on and so forth)
- The bonuses or incentives for hitting more than what is targeted and expected
- Verbal praises for employees who have been working so hard
Employee Nomination Justification Form
For every award, there is a basis that needs to be referred to. One of the many things that could be used as a basis are the employee reviews. This is to make sure that the best among the rest is chosen by basing on the results of the individual’s performance appraisals. The awards are not just also based on the skills and abilities, but also the behavior or attitude of the employee. The nomination for a specific or certain award has to go through various meeting evaluations while observations of the nominees are still ongoing. The meeting to be conducted could either be made between the management, or by the co-employees. Each employee will be given an employee nomination form for them to fill out.
Outstanding Employee Nomination Form
Employee Recognition Nomination Form
The Inclusions of Employee Nomination Forms
The form includes the following information:
- The current date
- The name and contact information of the nominator
- The department and name of the company
- The name(s) and contact(s) of the person or people to nominate (nominee)
- The department and company of the nominee
- A brief description of the nominee (such as for how long has he or she been working at what company)
- An example or few description of works or acts that strongly makes the nominee worthy of the award
- The nominator’s signature and date signed
These often are the essential general information that are required upon filling out the form. Further details needed are the justification or explanation of the performances or works that proves that the nominee is certified to have the award.
Employee Recognition Award Nomination
These nomination forms are subject to justification. The reason why it is necessary is in order for the management to see whether the nominee(s) is or are qualified for the particular award. If not, then they would still receive an award of recognition for their performances (if they pass or reached the average score or limit). In justifying the witness statements that ensure each nominee is qualified, the given examples for the nominee’s great deeds are described.
It should be demonstrated on the form how the nominee has shown excellence to the following required values, such as commitment, relationship, teamwork, performance, leadership, and all other aspect from the standards set by the company. Nevertheless, employees should be acknowledged for their performances in order to boost their self-esteem and self-confidence every once in a while. Also by doing this, they tend to get more motivated in producing good quality of their work. To have a better understanding of how these forms are utilized, browse over each of these forms for employee nomination. You can also see employee review forms.
8+ Sample Employee Write Up Form - Free Documents in PDF, Doc
8+ Sample Employee Status Change Forms - PDF, Word Download
35+ Printable Employee Evaluation Forms
10+ Sample Employee Counseling Form - Free Documents in Word ...
7+ Employee Self-Evaluation Form Samples - Free Sample ...
8+ Employee Self Evaluation Form Sample -Free Documents in ...
8+ Sample Employee Information Forms - Free Documents in Word ...
8+ Sample Employee Performance Appraisal Forms - Free ...
9+ Sample Employee Tax Forms - Free Documents in Word, PDF
8+ Employee Termination Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
7+ Sample Employment Physical Forms - Free Documents in Word ...
7+ Sample Employee Personal Information Forms - Free Documents ...
7+ Sample Employee Name Change Forms - Free Documents in ...
9+ Sample Employee Promotion Forms - Free Documents in Word ...
7+ Sample Employee Discipline Forms - Free Documents in PDF