Clearance forms are used in many ways for different reasons or purposes. There are forms that are submitted before and after the formal employment of the employee. Such forms submitted before the employment are the clearance forms for the medical, police or NBI, and history employment. Whereas clearance forms related to the work environment and are submitted in ending the employment contract are for separation, resignation/exit and termination clearance forms.
Employee History Clearance Form
Sample Employee History Clearance Form
Employee Separation Clearance Form
Staff Employee Separation Clearance Form
Separation Clearance Form Sample
Employee Separation Checklist Clearance Form
What is an Employee Clearance Form?
An employee who will leave the company for some reason, are required to secure or obtain an employee clearance form. The submission of this form is the last process that the employee has to comply with. This form is submitted due to some of these possible reasons: for termination, separation, transfer to different department, resignation, exit or what ever you call it.
The form is used to make it clear that the employee has returned everything that he or she was obliged for, such as the materials, equipment, supplies, and anything that the company possess and is/are lend to him or her during his/her employment period for various business purposes.
Technically, a clearance form somehow serves as a permit for the employee to proceed to his or her next move. The form is also used as a proof or an evidence that the employee is leaving the company permanently with a clean background records at the company.
The Benefits and Importance of a Clearance Form
The benefits and the importance of a clearance forms are the following:
- The clearance form serves as an evidence or a proof that the employee is leaving with a clean record at the company.
- Thus, leaving a clean record would help the employer decide whether to accept the application of employee again if he or she wishes to come back.
- The form also serves as a permission given to the employee to proceed to the next level he or she wishes to.
- The form could serves as a checklist of what were the obligations or responsibilities that were given to the employee.
- Upon the submission of the form, an employee is confidentially claiming whatever responsibilities that he or she failed to do so.
- The submission of the form tells that the employee is departing or leaving the company in a formal way and a sign of respect.
- With the formal way of an employee to exit the company, thus leaving with a clean record, the employer might have some considerations in referring or recommending the employee to other employers.
- The form could also be used as an overall performance appraisal of the employee within his/her employment period.
- Leaving the company with a bad record or bad exit creates an awkward feeling when the employee needs some information from the company for his/her new job.
Another thing that makes the submission or completion of an employee clearance form important is when a terminated or resigned employee may have held some grudges against the company and causes any destruction under the company’s name.
Of course the employers would not want their businesses to be held liable for the things that they are nor responsible of, but these situation about the employee holding grudges against the company is not impossible. Although, it is unavoidable that there are some employees who goes AWOL or absence without leave or notice.
Employee Final Clearance Form
Employee Full Final Settlement Clearance Form
Employee Termination Clearance Form
Employee Termination Clearance Form Example
Sample Employee Termination Clearance Form
Employee Clearance Form Process
A clearance form is often submitted when a resignation letter is submitted by the employee and is notified by the human resource department. A resignation letter does not need any approval since the employer or the company does not have the right to stop the employee form resigning. Resignation of an employee can be a result of different possible reasons such as:
- the overall nature, scope and limitations of the work
- the bosses, head or managers-in-charge of day to day business operations
- the rules, regulations, and policies of the company
- the environment or location of the company (either dangerous, bad for the health, etc)
- the co-workers behavior and conduct
- the salary or income that is offered by the company
- personal issues (such as family problems or he himself)
Format and Guidelines for Employee Clearance Form
For employers, when writing or making an employee clearance form, all information that are needed in order for the employee to be cleared should be indicated in the form. The better way to specify these is by using a form which is in a tabular format. It will be easier for both the employee and employer to understand and fill up all fields.
This article has provided you sample formats that you could refer to. As you can see, most are written in a tabular format since the employee clearance form also serves as a checklist of the employee’s obligations and responsibilities that were given to him or her since the start of the employment period.
For employees, when filling up an employee clearance form, all the necessary information that are indicated in the form should be filled in or written in the space provided in the form. The form should not be taken for granted since this will not just benefit the employer, but also the employee.
Employee Clearance Record Form
Contract Employee Clearance Record Form
Employee Resignation Clearance Form
Employee Resignation Clearance Form Example
Employee Personal Clearance Form
Employee Personnel Action Clearance Form
Employee Checkout Clearance Form
Free Employee Checkout Clearance Form
Kinds of Clearance Forms Used For Employment
Employees are given specific requirements that they are to comply before they are formally employed and before they exit or leave the company. Some of the clearance forms are the following:
- Employee History Clearance Form which is used for background checking of the company about the previous employment of the employee.
- Police/ NBI Clearance Form that is submitted in order to check if the employee has committed any criminal records
- Medical Clearance Form which states that the employee is physically fit and does not have any problems regarding their health conditions
- Exit/Termination/Resignation Clearance Form which is used to permit or grant the employee’s wish to leave not until all other requirements for exit or resignation are complied.
Other kinds or samples of clearance forms are the following:
- Student Clearance Form which states that the student is has cleared his or her records and is ready to continue to the next level of attainment in education.
- Tax Clearance Form or certificate certifies that the company does not have any due of all or specified taxes of the business.
- Security Clearance Form which states that an applicant is eligible to access classified information after a security background check has been conducted.
5+ Security Clearance Forms: Confidential Clearances, Secret ...
Company Clearance Forms - 5+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
6+ Company Clearance Form Sample - Free Sample, Example ...
30+ Sample Clearance Forms
9 Employment Eligibility Form Samples
5+ Exit Clearance Form Sample - Free Sample, Example Format ...
14 Employee Availability Forms
32+ Clearance Forms in PDF
Processing Security Clearance
Sample Employee Promotion Forms - 9+ Free Documents in Word ...
Completion of Security Clearance
Sample Employee Termination Form - 9+ Free Documents in Doc ...
Sample Employee Expense Reimbursement Forms - 7+ Free ...
Sample Employee Counseling Form - 10+ Free Documents in Word ...
9 Employee Suggestion Form Samples