Employees are sometimes required to go on business trips, or move to another city or state for reassignment or to open a new branch of the company. More often than not, employees spend their own money during these business trips. Expenses incurred by employees for business purposes are to be reimbursed by their employers. This reimbursement should be nontaxable provided that the employee generates an accountable plan and submit properly documented expenses and receipts under that plan. Do away with the hassle of having to generate your own Employment Forms from scratch and just download the ones we have.
Employee Travel Expense Reimbursement Form
Employee Medical Expense Reimbursement Form
Employee Trave Expense Reimbursement Form in Doc
Employee Expense Reimbursement Request Form
Here are some of the Employee Expense Reimbursement Forms that you might find useful:
- Employee Travel Expense Reimbursement Form: This is used for the reimbursement of travel expenses incurred during business trips. This includes transportation, meals, and lodging expenses. You would also need to state the dates of your travel.
- Employee Medical Expense Reimbursement Form: This covers reimbursement for medical expenses that are not covered under any healthcare plan or health insurance. Some companies also provide reimbursement for the medical expenses of an employee’s dependents.
- Employee Moving Expense Reimbursement Form: This is somewhat similar to Employee Travel Expense Reimbursement Forms. The difference is in the length of the stay. If it is longer or if it is for reassignment, then an Employee Moving Expense Reimbursement Form should be used. Also, packing and shipping expenses and self-move expenses are included in this.
It can be a hassle to have to fill out forms and keep receipts for reimbursement, but keep in mind that even if you are self-employed, you cannot do away with filling out Self-Employment Forms to keep your business running.
Free Employee Expense Reimbursement Form
Business Expense Reimbursement Form
Employee Expense Reimbursement Form in PDF
Employee Moving Expense Reimbursement Form
Do’s and Don’ts
- Do keep detailed receipts for every purchase made. Usually, a credit card billing statement is not enough, so you would really need the receipt. If the original receipt is lost, you may submit a copy and state the reason as to why a copy is being submitted.
- Make sure your forms are properly and completely filled out. Always include the business purpose of an expense. Include what, when, and why that expense was incurred. If you were in a business meeting, it is best to include the details and purpose of that business meeting.
- List expenses in a daily manner, with the exception of airline tickets and mileage records.
- Do not request reimbursement for items of personal use.
After you have successfully filled out your Employee Expense Reimbursement Form, you can then sit back, relax, and wait for your check in the mail or for the reimbursement to be deposited in your account. Companies may also use Employee Clearance Forms when an employee resigns from his post. There are various types of Employee Clearance Forms for various purposes. You may click on the link to check it out.
Sample Expense Claim Forms - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
9+ Expense Authorization Form Sample - Free Sample, Example ...
8+ Sample Accounting Expense Forms
Free Expense Forms
Sample Employment Expenses Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word ...
Sample Generic Direct Deposit Forms - 8+ Free Documents in PDF
Sample Expense report form - 11+ Free Documents in Excel, PDF
Sample Business Expense Form - 8+ Free Documents in PDF, Doc
Sample Blank Expense Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
10+ Sample Medical Claim Forms Sample Forms
7+ Mileage Tracker Form Samples
Sample Self Employment Form - 9+ Free Documents in PDF
Sample Travel Claim Form - 10+ Free Documents in PDF, Doc
Sample Expense Authorization Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word ...
6+ Sample Medicare Reimbursement Forms