An Employee Medical History Form is one of the Employment Forms required to be filled out by new employees prior to their first day of work. This form is used to assess the health condition of an employee by the use of a questionnaire with questions regarding his medical history and social behaviors to see if he is fit enough to perform the duties and responsibilities of his job title, and to identify any health risks. This way, a company can be sure that they are hiring the right people who are not just skillfully qualified, but are physically capable as well.
New Employee Medical History Form
Employee Medical History Questionnaire Form
Free Employee Medical History Form
Employee Medical History Form Example
Components of an Employee Medical History Form
Most Employee Medical History Forms are answerable by yes or no, or are pretty simple to answer. However, how should a proper Employee Medical History Form look like? It basically has the same information as any medical history form, which contains the following:
- Employee’s general and employment information
- Physician, healthcare provider, and health insurance information
- Medical history
- Family history
- Prior work environment
- Case work environment (This includes what kind of work you will be doing that may be a risk factor for some people. For example, people with respiratory problems cannot work in a position that requires them to be exposed to certain chemicals.)
- Consent form for release of medical information
- Date and signature of employee
If you would also like to know more about what work experiences your employees have, you may ask them to fill out Employment History Forms.
Employee Medical History Form in PDF
Pre-Employee Medical History Form
Employee Medical History Form in Doc
Simple Employee Medical History Form
Importance of Employee Medical History Forms
- First and foremost, this is a part of any company’s recruitment process that helps them ensure that the person they are hiring is physically fit for the job. This helps to prevent any medical and liability problems in the future.
- It will help any company identify health risks using data on the employee’s medical history and the hazards present in the workplace, and implement preventive measures to lessen or eliminate those risks.
- It is also a helpful tool in the evaluation and diagnosis of injuries or illnesses occurring in the workplace.
- There are some occupations that would expose employees to certain environmental and occupational hazards and would therefore require further tests and a checklist for immunization to lessen the risks.
Employee Medical History Forms and Pre Employment Physical Forms go hand in hand to ensure the health and safety of each employee in the workplace. Our occupation plays an integral part in our health, whether by injury, or by acute or chronic illnesses. Aside from that, it also has public health, social, and economic implications in the workplace because the other workers are going to be exposed to the same risks due to them having the same working environment. Hence, it is important to accurately and completely fill out an Employee Medical History Form to maintain productivity and safety.
Generic Employment Application Form Samples - 8+ Free ...
27+ Sample Medical Clearance Forms Sample Forms
Sample Employee Expense Reimbursement Forms - 7+ Free ...
Sample Health History Form - 10+ Free Documents in PDF
Sample Employee Discipline Forms - 7+ Free Documents in PDF
Sample Employment Certification Forms - 7+ Free Documents in ...
Printable Medical Forms
8+ Employment Verification Sample Forms - Free Example, Sample ...
8+ Employment Application Sample Forms - Free Example, Sample ...
Sample Employment Physical Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word ...
Sample Employee Write Up Form - 8+ Free Documents in PDF, Doc
Sample Employee Termination Form - 9+ Free Documents in Doc ...
Sample Employment Forms in PDF - 34+ Free Documents in Word ...
Sample Employee Vacation Request Forms - 7+ Free Documents in ...
Sample Medical Reimbursement Form - 10+ Free Documents in PDF