Job analysis procedures are essential for companies, especially for the purpose of identifying job roles and needs. For this, job analysis forms must be used by any personnel who is assigned to do the analysis procedure in order to document the observations and assessments efficiently.
Job Analysis Form Sample
What Is a Job Analysis Form?
A job analysis form is a document which is used by the human resource personnel of a company to record the specifications and requirements of a job position. Job analysis procedures are conducted by companies to determine factors to consider when hiring an employee to fill in the job. In lieu of this, the procedure will be more effective with the use of the analysis form since it will state and enlist basic functions and scope of the job, the work to be performed to meet the job’s needs, as well as the assignment types to be fulfilled by the employee. Additionally, the form will also serve as a communication tool between the parties involved in the analysis process of the company.
Job Analysis Form in DOC
Essential Contents and Sections of a Job Analysis Form
Every company will have its own preferred layout when making documents or forms which will be used by the company’s members internally and externally. However, when it comes to creating and filling out job analysis forms, there are particular sections and contents which must be included regardless of the company’s industry and business type. Below are some of the essential contents and sections which should be incorporated and be stated in any job analysis form variety:
- Job analysis procedure information: This section of the form will gather the title of the job, the company department unit where the hired employee for the job will be placed, along with the name of the person who is conducting the analysis, and the name of the person who will be receiving the completed analysis report.
- Job scope and functions: This is where a brief summary or overview of the job will be stated including the main purpose of the job, its scope, and some supporting data or quantitative data which will support the claim of the analysis personnel regarding the relevance of the job.
- Work performance needed: The duties and responsibilities of the employee who will be hired for the job will be the focus of this section. In addition, examples must also be indicated as well as the frequency of the duties and the percentage of time that the employee will be taking in order to fulfill his responsibilities within a day.
- Job limitations: This section will identify and define the different limitations and liabilities of the employee who will be taking the job. In addition, the freedom of the employee to finalize decisions for his job will also have to be included especially if the job is connected to supervisory positions in the company.
- Education, training, and expertise: The minimum educational requirements to be met by the employee, as well as the training programs and certifications that he must have obtained, will be enlisted in this section. Moreover, the employee’s field of experience and the type of jobs that he previously worked in are also essential to be included to properly filter and select prospective candidates for the job.
- Work conditions: The work conditions where the employee will be exposed to in the duration of his employment will be stated in this section of the form. Some of the work conditions to specify includes dirt, heat, noise, and dust. Each work condition should then be scored based on the degree of possible exposure.
Varieties of Job Analysis Forms
Job Analysis of Work Demands Form – This form is to be used by a supervisor who is assigned to conduct a job analysis by observing the current employee’s day-to-day roles and responsibilities. There are six sections in the form where five of which are to be completed by the supervisor. The first section documents the name of the employee who is being observed along with his position number, job title, and the division of the company where his job is performed. A set of instructions will be the content of the second section of the form. The third section, on the other hand, is for the work posture requirements to be met for the job while the fourth section specifies the lifting, carrying, and moving requirements. The fifth section lists the environmental conditions to be considered while the last section is allotted for the employee’s signature to indicate his approval and affirmation to the accuracy of the work demands stated in the form.
Job Analysis of Work Demands Form
Job Analysis Questionnaire Form – Compared to the first job analysis form variety, this document is to be completed by the employee himself and his manager. The first page of the form enlists the instructions to be followed by the employee and the manager while the second page documents the general information of the employee as the current job holder which should have his job title, name, department, division, his comments about his job, the purpose of his job, and his manager’s comments about his job. In the succeeding pages of the form, the employee and the manager will be commenting about the job’s educational requirements, experience requirements, complexity, scope, problem-solving skills necessity, interpersonal skills, and other factors to be considered when hiring a new employee for the job.
Job Analysis Questionnaire Form
Job Safety Analysis Form – Identifying safety concerns and issues in any company is essential which is why a job safety analysis procedure should be conducted. For this, a job safety analysis form must be used by the person who is assessing the range of safety of a job position. Four sections in the form are intended to be completed by the assessing personnel and the authorized officials of the company. In the first section, the details of the job activity, its scope of work, type of work, and building location will be stated. The step-by-step activity to be fulfilled by the assigned employee will be enlisted in the second section along with the hazard description and the control procedures observed by the employee. The last two sections collect the signatures of the other workers in the area and the authorized officials.
Job Safety Analysis Form
Regardless of the variety of form that the company will use, a job analysis form must only be used by an individual who is directly knowledgeable about the proposed job position to ensure that the analysis procedure is effective and beneficial for the company.
8+ Direct Deposit Revocation Forms – PDF
10+ Change of Address Forms – PDF, DOC
10+ Authorization Release Forms – PDF
11+ Confidential Evaluation Forms – PDF, DOC
6+ Employee Separation Clearance Forms – PDF
3+ Merit Increase Recommendation Forms – PDF
Unpaid Work Experience Request Forms – PDF, DOC
3+ Layoff Notice Forms – PDF, DOC
7+ Violent Incident Report Forms – PDF, DOC
6+ Volunteer Registration Forms – PDF, DOC
8+ Tuition Waiver Request Forms – PDF
10+ Direct Deposit Forms – PDF, DOC
5+ Request to Hire Forms – PDF, XLS
7+ Return to Work Forms – PDF, DOC
2+ Alien Data Collection Forms – PDF