For every business company or organization, it is mandatory that files and data or information, especially those important ones are recorded using the forms that are appropriate for them. These documents could serve as proof that certain information exist. An example for these documents are the different kinds of business forms which serve for various purposes.
One purpose is to make sure that the business is legal. Some documents are piled in order to make sure that all information are updated. The business information that are pertained here are those records or files of personnel profile, the legal forms such as statements or contracts. Other documents include the business’ budget, consents, requests, and everything else which helps in the business management.
Records or data are reviewed due to the following main purposes:
- To gather more information from these existing records.
- To come up with better plans in formulating solutions to certain circumstances that are encountered.
- To have better implementation of project proposals and plans, which includes the budgeting and all.
- To resolve the same dilemmas encountered repeatedly.
These are just few of the reasons why information is jotted down on the appropriate form for future references. And in reviewing them, a record review form is needed for compilation. Going further, we have provided few forms that you could us or refer to when you do a record review. These will help you better understand how and when record reviews are conducted.
Driver Record Review Form
Criminal Record Review Form
Subject Record Review Form
Statement of Service Record Review
Record Review Request Form
Request for Education Records Review
The Purposes of Record Reviews
Here are various purposes of why reviews for records are necessary. These reviews could be made for the following:
- For health medications
- For employment purposes
- For business administrations
- For background checks
- For crime investigations
- For accident or incident reports
- For education purposes
- For personal purposes
In completing the process of reviewing couple of records, record review forms should be utilized according to its purpose. The reason for this is to avoid process delays and to make sure that record reviews are executed as expected. Just make sure that all necessary information release are indicated or provided and the person to fill out the particular form follows the instructions carefully.
Employment Record Reviews
Each and every company is also responsible for keeping a pile of documents which contain the different information of their employees. This is also mandatory due to the fact that ever company should be cautious when it comes to hiring different people to their company. The management see to it that their business administration agreement is safe from people who would cause some distractions to the company. Since companies cannot afford to have some information loss or breach and lose money, they see to it that they know who are the people who can get access of their data.
There are different kinds of employment forms that are needed to be secured form the employees, and few of these are the following:
- The job application form is provided by the employer to those applicants who are interested to be part of their company. This form basically contains the basic or personal information of the applicant, as well as the position that he or she is applying for.
- The employee background verification form which helps the management know more about their applicants or employees. This is done when a thorough background check is conducted to discover hidden lies which an individual has incorporate to the minds of their employer.
- The employment information form indicates the information of the employee during his or her employment at a certain company. Such details are the employee’s position, the employment period or the date when the employee starts and ends his or her employment contract.
- The personnel action form which helps the management or the human resource department in monitoring each of their personnel or employees. They are monitored in terms of determining the type of actions that are made with regards to their employment status. An example of which is when an employee files an unpaid leave for a specific date. This information is altered with the use of personnel action form which will be used to indicate the adjustments to the employee’s salary.
These few of the various forms that are used for employees are necessarily reviewed in order for the business management to have records of each and every one in the workplace. Imagine that a company caters hundreds of workers or employees. There is no way the management can memorize all the background history of each of their people. That is one of the reasons why there should be documents or records of each personnel’s profile. Further reasons are as follows:
- To have a basis whether an employee is qualified to be promoted to a higher position or rank; otherwise, demoted for showing a poor performance.
- To have a record of employees’ individual performance evaluation and see whether individuals are progressing, not the other way around.
- To make sure that the management successfully hires the right people to work with them: hose who have the same goal action with the company.
- To keep track of the information of each individual employee and make certain that all are kept up to date.
- To ensure that the business company appraisal is safe, as well as their employees by having the complete documents or records that are needed for employment.
Personnel Record Review Form
Interview Record Review Form
Promotion Record Review Form
Employee Record Review Form
Criminal Record Check/Review Form
Medical Record Reviews
Records are reviewed in order to examine one’s behavior basing on the medical history that he or she had. By doing so, better treatments or medications are provided if the past ones as stated in the existing health records did not work. To better understand this, here below is an example.
In conducting a review for medical records, the healthcare personnel should secure a copy of the patient’s medical history. This is in order to see if the patient has been diagnosed with the same disease before, and find out what are the medications or treatments that were made to cure the disease. These medical records are released without the approval of the authorized personnel. Thus, a medical information release should be filed in order to make sure that the owner of the files are giving him/her or their consent for their confidential records to be release to the public or to just certain people. The purpose for this is to make sure that the medical center is not liable for any release of information without any authorization. The following information that are often needed upon filling out the medical record review form as as follows:
The patient’s information which includes the following:
- Patient ID number
- Patient’s full name
- The birth date or age
- The parent’s name or person to be contact
- The parent’s contact number/s
The medical history or records regarding the past medications which includes the following:
- The date/s of when past medication takes place
- The sickness or diseases which were diagnosed before
- The symptoms and causes of these diseases
- The medical treatments or medications that were given in order to solve the disease issues
- The requirements of how many times the prescribed medications should be intake
The current medical record with the necessary information such as the following:
- The date of when the medication has taken place
- The diagnostic results such as the symptoms and causes
- Better treatments or medications that should be taken
- The instructions for the medicines intake
To sum these all up, reviews for medical records will definitely help you to uncover what were mistakenly done and find better solutions to better treat an illness. This is done by means of comparing the past records to the new ones. That is why, documenting all data or information are mandatory for future reference release.
Simple Record Review Form
Individual Served Record Review
Medical Record Review Form
Immunization Record Review Form
To sum all of these up, record reviews are necessarily done for various of purposes. Some of these are for medical and employment records, as discussed above, and some are for investigations, performance reviews, education or academics, and all other documents that are often subject for reviews.
Sample Peer Review Forms - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Contract Review Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
7+ Annual Review Form Samples - Free Samples, Examples Format ...
Project Review Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Monthly Review Forms - 6+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Risk Assessment Review Forms - 7+ Free Documents in ...
8 Training Review Forms – Free Downloadable Samples, Examples
Sample External Review Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Review Form - 18+ Free Documents in Doc, PDF
20+ Employee Review Form Example
14+ Forms for Employee Reviews
25+ Review Forms in Word
25+ Review Forms in Word
7+ Activity Evaluation Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
37 Review Form Samples