A Verification Form is a document that will serve as an affidavit which confirms the accuracy of a subject. The form has a wide array of uses around the world, from educational and accounting purposes to apartment rentals. In today’s generation, there are a lot of ways to verify an individual, such as using a CAPTCHA (Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart), and speech verification to access an account online. An individual may submit a verification letter to an agency to verify and validate his existence as a member, or as a part of the organization.
Free Rental Verification Forms
Verification of Rental History
Sample Rental Verification
Generic Tenant Verification
Employment Verification Forms
Employment Eligibility Verification
Employment Verification in PDF Format
Income Verification Forms
Social Security/Supplemental Security Income Verification
Self-Employment Income Verification
Free Landlord Verification Forms
Printable Landlord Verification Form
Free Landlord Verification Form
Sample Landlord Verification
Pregnancy Verification Forms
Sample Pregnancy Verification Form
When to Use a Verification Form?
Verification forms are used when an individual is uncertain if he was able to comply with the rules and regulations in a company or an organization. A property owner who plans on renting out his residence will need to ask for a Rental History Verification from his prospective tenant to know if that person is responsible enough to comply with paying the rental fees on time. In the medical field, a Pregnancy Verification is used by physicians or doctors to record and report the status of an expectant mother.
Why are Verification Forms Important?
The significance of Verification Forms are few, but very important. Numbered below are five main reasons why having the form is vital before transacting anything:
1. Serves as a reference. In the case of business transactions, one must verify first verify if the company’s business partner is legally legitimate.
2. Clears future conflicts. A student may verify the information stated on his enrollment records to assure that when he graduates from the university, the diploma that he will receive will have the correct spelling of his full legal name.
3. Avoid becoming a victim of fraud. Before an employer hires an applicant, he will ask for a verification form and certain documents which will serve as legal proof that the person is honestly stating correct information on his resume or curriculum profile.
4. Know the identity. The verification form will be a written report of an individual’s previous life, whether he is a ethically sound, or has committed any legal misdemeanors. In a rental case, the landlord will know the real identity of his tenant before he allows him to rent the residence.
5. Assures responsibility and success. Making business related projects should also be well-planned. When the project’s aim is to be used in a certain place of a country, the location should be verified if the project’s ideal and purpose will be met. Also, the company must check if the locals are willing to participate and agree with the project’s construction.
Vital Keys of a Verification Form
The most important thing to know in a verification form are its key parts:
The receiver’s name. This should indicate the full names of the involved parties.
Contact details. You must state the contact details in order to have an effective communication whenever the receiver might have questions and inquiries with the data to be written in the verification form. You should also include the address of where the receiver will send the form back.
The questions. This area will indicate the number of questions to be answered by the receiver. The questions may include the behavior of the previous employee of the company, or how the previous tenant was able to pay the rental fees and take care of the property.
Free Tenant Verification Forms
Tenant Residence Verification Disclosure Form
Rent Verification Form in Word
Tenant Verification Form for Police
Student Verification Forms
Single Student Verification
Student Transfer Verification
Notarized Verification Forms
Tenant Verification Notarized Landlord Statement
Notarized Identity Verification
Notarized Verification of Residency
Enrollment Verification Forms
College Enrollment Verification
Verification of Enrollment Sample
Free Verification Forms in Doc
Community Service Verification
Blank Rent Verification Form
Types of Verification Forms
- Rental Verification Form– This is the type of verification form that is to be used by a landlord and a tenant. The form will indicate whether the new tenant has been evicted from a lease, or is late in meeting his rent, or if he has previously caused any damage on the property. Examples of rental verification forms are the Rental History Verification Form, Rent Verification, Landlord Verification, and Tenant Residence Verification Disclosure.
- Employment Verification Form – This verification form is used by companies and employers in order to know the job and work history of their employees. The company may ask the people written in the reference section of the applicant’s curriculum vitae.
The employers will also know through an Employee Disability Verification Form if the applicant requires special accommodation in the company due to any declared disability which requires verification by a health care professional.
With the help of an Employee Eligibility Verification Form, the company will be aware if the applicant is suitable for the job’s description. An Experience Verification Form may also help the company recognize the skills and abilities the employee gathered from his experience in the previous company.
- Income Verification Form – This form is often requested by banks and lenders before granting account access to an individual. If the person is not under a company, and he is self-employed, he needs to submit a Self-Employment Income Verification Form when making a loan and purchasing expensive products.
- Student Verification Form – Similar to an Enrollment Verification, this is a form requested by anyone who needs to prove that an individual is studying in a particular university. The institute may also know if a student needs a special teaching approach with the help of a Learning Disability Verification Form where the previous professors may indicate their observations of how that student is coping in class.
A Student Transfer Verification is a document used by a newly transferred student to show that he is a previous registrant of a school or institute. A Program Verification is also another form that is used by the teacher to inform the other members of the faculty that the enlisted names of students are going to participate in a program or event.
- Pregnancy Verification Form – When a woman will request for this form, the physician should be able to provide a completely filled out form. In a Pregnancy Verification Form, the patient will be able to view the statistics and progress of the baby in her womb.
- Notarized Identity Verification Form – This verification form will serve as proof of an individual’s identity which is approved by a notary public. A notarized signature and seal are needed to legalize and show that this identity verification is legally valid. A landlord may also request this form from his tenant to assure that a person is not faking his identity.
- Community Service Verification Form – this form will state the number of hours an individual was able to render in the community service which may be needed for complying a school, or a company requirement.
Disability Verification Forms
Employee Disability Verification
Learning Disability Verification
Disability Verification Form Example
Experience Verification Form
Sample Experience Verification
Program Verification Forms
Sample Program Verification Form
Verification of Program Completion
Tips for Effective Verification
Employers, universities, land owners, bank tellers, and even health institutes are taking careful steps when it comes to receiving and handing over information to an individual. Here are a few tips to have an effective and successful verification:
- Gather sufficient documents. When it comes to verifying a person, you should ask for a good number of government issued documents. These may include his birth certificate, marriage certificate, police clearances and other necessary papers that will prove his identity.
- Have effective questions. Ask about his previous residence if he is applying for a tenant in your property. You must also have the contact information of a few of his close relatives and previous landlord for you to be able to reach out to them whenever you have doubts about the tenant’s personality.
- Assure that the sources are trustworthy. A person may give you a lot of names and numbers, but these may prove to be fraudulent information. In order to reassure yourself, filter the cited sources and give each one a call.
- Verify A.S.A.P. Do not wait for a week to pass by, as soon as you can, contact the references that the applicant stated. Delaying the process might give the applicant time to alter their references and provide an inaccurate and false reference.
- Take notes and evaluate. Take note of what the applicant’s references state, and judge for yourself if the applicant is reliable enough to be trusted.
Verification Forms versus Verification Letters
Obviously, a verification form is different from a Verification Letter, but what are their contrasting structures? Listed below are some of the areas that make these two documents different:
1. A form has placeholders, while a letter is a blank sheet. When you construct a letter, you typically use a blank document and construct your own words with what you know, but when it comes to forms, you will need to fill out the indicated information on the provided boxes and spaces.
2. A form may be a one-size fits all, while a letter is not. Employment Verification Forms may be given by employers to their employees for verification, but an employment verification letter should be based completely on the employee’s own knowledge.
3. A form’s questions can be skipped, while a letter doesn’t need any questions at all. The employee does not need to add unnecessary details that will leave the employer hanging when writing a letter, which means that the content of the letter will be decided by him.
Sample Rental Verification Form - 9+ Free Documents in PDF
Sample Income Verification Form - 10+ Free Documents in PDF, Doc
Sample Transfer Verification Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Rental Verification Form Samples - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Income Verification Form - 9+ Free Documents in PDF
Landlord Verification Sample Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word ...
Sample Employer Verification Form - 9+ Free Documents in PDF
Sample Complaint Verification Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word ...
8+ Employment Verification Sample Forms - Free Example, Sample ...
Sample Employment Verification Request Forms - 8+ Free ...
Work Experience Form Samples - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Employment Release Forms - 9+ Free Documents in PDF
Verification Forms in PDF
Free Employment Form Samples - 35+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Petty Cash Receipt Form - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF