Everyone needs to undergo training in their lives. The point of being trained is to make sure that you develop and improve all the necessary skills and abilities you need to perform in certain activities. There are many companies and organizations that benefit greatly from having certain people undergo specific types of training.
There are many establishments that offer training sessions and programs. However, these people also have to let the organizers of these training sessions know if they were able to learn anything or gain anything from it, which is why there are training evaluation forms for that very purpose.
Job Training Evaluation Form
On the Job Training Evaluation Form
Post Training Evaluation Forms
Pre and Post Training Evaluation
Participant Post-Training Evaluation
Training Evaluation Form in PDF
Customer Evaluation Form
Customer Service Evaluation
Employee Training Evaluation Form
Employee Development Training Evaluation
Safety Training Evaluation Forms
Safety Committee Training Evaluation Form
Safety Training Evaluation
What is a Training Evaluation Form?
A training evaluation form is great for assessing every aspect that makes up any kind of training course. A good example is a workshop evaluation form that assess details, such as how the speaker was able to present the topic or the duration of the workshop. These can be very useful for when people in charge of handling the training need to know just how effective their methods are.
These forms make sure that all the results of any training evaluation is properly recorded and organized. This makes it easier to see the results of the training and it ensures that every piece of information is official.
Types of Training Evaluation Forms
There are many different varieties of these forms that just about any person can use in the event that they need to assess how well their training went.
Here are some examples of training evaluation forms you can use:
For Post Training Evaluations
- Participant post training evaluation forms are the kind of forms that are utilized by just a participant of just about any kind of training course or program.When ever someone takes part in training, they expect to learn different things or to improve themselves on things that they already know how to do. The people who have attended and took part in certain training sessions or programs may then use these forms to properly assess how well everything went once the training has been completed. These allow them to evaluate important details such as the way the whole training was managed, the knowledge and understanding of the trainer in whatever he or she was teaching, and even the relevancy of the activities being done.
If you’ve just participated in any kind of training, then make sure that you used these forms to let the organizers know if the training was satisfactory or if they should make certain changes to it.
Leadership Training Evaluation Forms
Leadership Skills Development Program Evaluation
Leadership Training Evaluation
Leadership Coaching Training Evaluation Form
Sales Training Evaluation Form
Sales Training Evaluation Form in PDF
Post-Training Evaluation Forms
Post-Training Evaluation Questionnaire
Example of Post Training Evaluation Form
Post Education and Training Evaluation Questionnaire
Course Training Evaluation Forms
Safety Training Session Evaluation
Course Instructor Training Evaluation
Facilitator Training Evaluation
End of Course Training Evaluation Sample
Workshop Training Evaluation Forms
Teacher Training Workshop Evaluation
Workshop Evaluation Form in PDF
Workshop Evaluation Form in DOC
For Employee Training Evaluation
- Employee development training evaluation forms are used by employees in the event that they need to properly assess how well their development training had been.Every supervisor has to make sure that their employees grow in a way that fit the standards of the company. However, the growth of the employee also depends on the methods of how their development training went.
This is why employees can use these forms to state just how well it went. They can place in the date and title of training, along with the name of the trainer. They may then place in the method of how the training was done, along with comments that show if the employee was satisfied with the training or if the training had any sort of impact. The employee may then state his or her name, along with the department situated in and the position.
For Safety Training Evaluation
- Safety training evaluation forms are utilized by those who have received any kind of safety training.No matter what you do, it’s always best to make sure that all safety precautions are met. It’s especially important if you’re about to do an activity that might inflict physical harm unto you or anyone else, which is why it’s important to know all the safety rules and regulations.
So for those people who have undergone any kind of safety training, it’s best that they place in these forms just how well the training was received. They can rate the method in which the safety guidelines were presented, and there are many ways for one to be able to do that. It could have been through a video, a power point presentation, or even a public speaker.
Either way, how the safety guidelines are presented and its contents must be properly rated. This is so that the people in charge of the safety training can see if they need to make changes on how these safety rules and regulations are shared to those who participated in the training.
For Leadership Training Evaluations
- Leadership skills development program evaluation forms are used in the event that any person wishes to participate in a training program that focuses on the necessary skills required to be a leader.Every company or organization can benefit from having a great leader as they’re the ones in charges of handling all employees and making sure that every service is done smoothly and successfully. However, it takes a very skillful leader to make sure that it all happens that way, which is why people take up these programs.
The people who participated in these programs may then use these forms to assess everything they learned and rate it accordingly. Was there new information that they learned? If so, was it helpful? Were the activities that were provided beneficial in acquiring skills necessary to becoming a great leader?
All of these questions must be properly answered through these forms to let the organizers know how well their program was. The participant may even comment if the training was comfortable and satisfactory enough for them. These forms can also be used to make suggestions on how to improve the program.
Training Evaluation Forms in PDF
Follow-Up Training Evaluation Form
Duty Training Evaluation
Development Training Evaluation Forms
Employee Development Training Evaluation
New Employee Training Evaluation Form
Staff Development Evaluation Form
For Workshop Training Evaluations
- Teacher training workshop evaluation forms are used by teachers or would-be teachers in the even that they participate in any kind of teacher training workshop.Every educational institution needs top quality teachers to ensure that their students get the education they deserve to prepare them for the outside world. In order for these teachers to grow and better themselves, or those people who wish to become professional teachers, they enter workshops that help them get the training they need. But these people also have to evaluate how well these workshops are in handing out lessons and developing skills in becoming an efficient and well respected teacher.
They use these forms to assess every part of the workshop. So that means seeing as to how the speaker was able to approach the topic of teaching, the knowledge of the speaker, the method in which the topic was presented and much more. It even helps to assess other aspects of the training such as its duration.
So if you’re taking part in any kind of teacher workshop, then use these forms to help you see if it was a waste of your time or not.
How to Fill out Training Evaluations
If you’re planning on filling out any kind of training evaluation form, then you’ll have to make sure that you have the important information placed in:
- Your name
- Your contact information
- The title of the training or the type of training you’re receiving
- Date of when the training started and when it ended
- The name of the trainer of the session or program.
- If it’s employee training, then state the department you are from along with your employee ID number, position, and the name of your supervisor
Once that’s all done, you may then proceed to rate all the important parts that make up the training. It’s always best that you be as truthful as possible and you should also make sure to provide any necessary comments you can make in whatever training you received.
Importance of Training Evaluation Forms
These forms will help you, and the training organizers, see if you’ve learned more about the topic presented in the training and developed and improved your skills and knowledge.
These forms don’t just evaluate the training sessions, supervisors can also use these forms to see the performance of the participants and judge them accordingly.
A good example would be employee job training evaluation forms in which the supervisors in charge of the training can assess how well the employee is able to handle all the activities and lessons designed for the preparation of taking the position. If the results show that the employee is inadequate then they can replace him or her with someone else more suitable or they can give the employee another chance and train further.
So if you’re evaluating how well the training went or if you’re assessing how well a person is doing in a certain kind of training program, then make good use of these forms to see the results.
If you are in need of forms that serve any purpose other than training evaluation, then you can always check out the rest of our website. We have forms that you can download and use for professional or personal reasons.
Program Evaluation Form Samples - Free Sample, Example Format ...
5+ Employee Training Assessment Forms - Free Documents in Word ...
Sample Training Review Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Training Assessment Forms - 9+ Free Documents in PDF ...
Sample Class Evaluation Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
9+ Workshop Evaluation Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
Sample Driver Evaluation Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Evaluation Forms in PDF
14 Sample Workshop Evaluation Forms
Sample Instructor Evaluation Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word ...
Evaluation Form Examples
Free Evaluation Forms
250+ Evaluation Forms – Free Sample, Example, Format Download ...
Evaluation Forms in Word