An interview is conducted whenever someone wishes to assess someone else. Interviews allow you to get to know more about a person and gain specific knowledge through a series of questions. These are especially important for when companies need to hire people fill in slots as they need only those who are qualified to take them up.
However, the results of these interviews need to be properly evaluated. This is to make sure that the people conducting the interview have the right person for the right job. It’s also to guarantee that the results are properly documented for further evaluation. You can do that through the use of interview evaluation forms.
Job Interview Evaluation Forms
Job Candidate Interview
Job Interview Evaluation Form Example
Job Seeker Interview Evaluation
Candidate Interview Evaluation Forms
Sample Candidate Interview
Overall Candidate Interview Evaluation
Internship Interview Evaluation Form
Internship Interview Evaluation Form Example
Mock Interview Evaluation Forms
Sample Mock Interview
Mock Job Interview Evaluation Form
Mock Interview Instruction Evaluation Form
Mock Interview Evaluation Feedback Form
The Different Types and Purposes of These Interview Evaluation Forms
There are many different types of these forms that anyone company or organization can use in the event that they need to properly evaluate all the interviews that were conducted during a specific period.
Here are some examples of these types of forms:
For Job Interview Evaluations
- Job interview evaluation forms are the kind of forms that are commonly utilized by just about every company that needs to hire someone. The point of doing an interview for a job is to see whether or not these people have the skills and knowledge that are required to fill certain positions. It’s also a great way for the interviewers to see the type of personalities these applicants have, along with the possible behavior that they might bring into the workplace.These forms assess are the interviewee’s educational background, previous work experiences, hobbies, work ethics, personalities, and so much more. Basically, anything that could contribute as to how they will fit in with the company that they’re applying for and the job title that they went.All of these information can help interviewers assess if these people are right for the job, or if they’re better off applying in another company that could make use of the skills they possess. If you plan on evaluating any interviews, make sure that you take all of these into account so you can hire the right person for the job. Otherwise, you might end up acquiring a liability rather than an asset.
- Job candidacy interview evaluation forms are ones that are used whenever an employee becomes a candidate for another position. If an employee is up for promotion, then that means they have put in enough effort to show that they can handle more responsibilities. However, that does not mean that the employee is fully qualified to take the new role, which is why people in charge of authorizing these promotions have to evaluate these employees first. These candidates that are up for promotion must go through an interview that questions their competency level. They’ll have to provide information on all the work that they’ve done, their educational background, the degree in which they handle certain tasks, and so on.The people in charge of these interviews and those who use these forms, have to make sure that they fill it out with the right information regarding the candidate. That means they have to put in the employee’s name, I.D number, current position, department originated from, and the new position of which they employee is being interviewed for. So long as the candidate shows that he or she has the necessary qualifications for the position, and has provided exceptional work, then most likely they’ll be authorized to move one step up, or even more, from their current position.
Consultant Interview Evaluation Forms
Consultant Interview Evaluation Form Example
Student Interview Evaluation Form
Free Student Interview Evaluation Form
Campus Interview Evaluation Form
Candidate Campus Interview Evaluation Form
University Campus Interview Evaluation Form
College Interview Evaluation Form
College Faculty Interview Evaluation Form
Interview Skills Evaluation Form
Interview Skills Evaluation Form in Doc
Interview Skills Evaluation Form Example
Faculty Interview Evaluation Forms
Faculty Post Interview Evaluation Form
Faculty Candidate Interview Evaluation Form
Examples of these types of forms, continued:
For Internship Interview Evaluation
- Internship interview evaluation forms are used by companies or organizations whenever they need to assess a possible intern that they might take in. Internships are a great way for someone to learn more about a certain profession, and help them prepare as to what they have to do if they’re going to be a part of that field. But certain companies and organizations won’t just let anyone become an intern, they have to go through a process which assesses if they have the necessary qualities that a good intern should have.Before any person takes up internship, they have to be properly assessed by means of an interview. Once that’s done, these establishments can then use these forms to properly check on all the details of how the applicant’s interview went. Seeing as to how the applicant was able to communicate with the interviewer, if the applicant had ample knowledge about the profession, and if they had previous experiences that can be used in the internship and much more. This will ensure that in the event that these people are hired for internship, the company or organization that took them in will benefit in some sort of way, while at the same time properly educating these people.
For Mock Interviews
- Mock interview evaluation forms are used to see how well one performs during a mock interview. Think of mock interviews as a trial run for an actual interview. They help one prepare for a job interview by asking a series of questions that one would think would come out during the confrontation. When one performs these trial runs, they can then use these forms to see how they did.By asking a series of questions that relate to the job that they’ll be interviewed for, these people will know what to prepare for ahead of time. What these forms aim to assess is how the person is able to respond to specific questions, if they manage to answer the questions in a timely manner, if the information they provided is something that the possible interviewer might be looking for and so on.Mock interviews are a great way for someone to prepare the possible scenarios of what might happen during a specific job interview. So if you plan on doing these, make sure that you keep track of your results through the use of these forms. That way you’ll know as to what answers you can provide and how you’re able to deal with certain questions that you think might come out. These may very well help land you that job your’e going to want.
Applicant Interview Evaluation Forms
Applicant Interview Evaluation Form Example
Standard Interview Evaluation Forms
Standard Interview Evaluation Form in Doc
Company Interview Evaluation Form
Example Company Interview Evaluation Form
Interview Evaluation Form in PDF
Oral Interview Evaluation Form
Interview Simulation Evaluation Form
Public Interview Evaluation Form
Sample Interview Evaluation Form
Screening Interview Evaluation Form
Basic Interview Evaluation Form
Examples of these types of forms, final:
For College Interview Evaluation
- College faculty interview evaluation forms are used by every college institution in the even that they need another professor to fill in the role in a particular department. Colleges offer a wide variety of courses and all of them need exceptional teachers to educate students with the knowledge that they deserve. That being said, if there’s someone that’s willing to apply as a professor at a certain college, they have to be interviewed by a board of directors that can properly assess just how well these people will fit in their establishment.When using these evaluation forms, those in charge of assessing the interview have to see if the person applying for the job has the necessary educational background that matches with the position being applied for. You wouldn’t hire someone who has a degree in chemical engineering to teach interior design to students. This helps in seeing if the applicant’s methods in teaching is something that the students would find acceptable or not. Plus, this also aids in knowing if the applicant is able to communicate with other members of the faculty well, along with the students and to see how he or she feels working for the college.
The Importance of Having These Interview Evaluation Forms
As mentioned, the point of conducting interviews is to assess people and see all the qualities that they possess. This can really help out to see if that person has what it takes to take on certain responsibilities while providing top quality performance.
Interview evaluation forms are critical to an organisation for proper documentation of the assessment of an applicant, especially during the initial interview. All interviews have to be properly evaluated so that you end up with someone you need, rather than someone who might bring the company or organization down. This not only streamlines the hiring process, but increases the quality of the people hired into the company, helping the business.
For example, you recently interviewed someone and have recorded all the details within the form. During the interview, the interviewee mentions that he has a minor criminal background. This is critical information that you’ll need to put down in the form because this will determine whether or not the applicant will still be hired despite that information, or if it’s better to deny that person’s application. If the person has met or even exceeded the qualifications for the position, but has negative background that’s equally as bad, then it’s a risk that you can decide to either take or not.
So whenever you use an interview evaluation form or an interview assessment form, make sure that you gather all the information you need before making an informed decision. You may just end up improving the company by bringing a valuable asset in.
7+ Driver Assessment Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
8+ HR Evaluation Form Samples - Free Sample, Example Format ...
7+ Job Assessment Form Samples - Free Sample, Example Format ...
39+ Interview Form Templates
8+ Employer Evaluation Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
Free Evaluation Forms
Sample Exit Interview Form - 10+ Free Documents in Doc, PDF
Sample Technical Evaluation Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word ...
7+ Nurse Evaluation Form Samples - Free Sample, Example Format ...
8+ General Evaluation Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
Evaluation Form Samples - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample HR Evaluation Form - 6+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Candidate Evaluation Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word ...
9+ Job Evaluation Form Samples - Free Sample, Example Format ...