Sharing your knowledge to others can be a fulfilling activity. Many people are able to feel a sense of purpose when they impart what they know to other people in hopes of helping them succeed.
Though the idea of setting up a workshop is exciting, it is no piece of cake. Meticulous planning and preparation are needed to ensure a workshop’s success. Moreover, an Evaluation Form of the workshop or seminar is not indicative of its success; it is the impact and impression it leaves on those partaking in it.
If you are looking to share your expertise on a particular profession, activity, or subject matter through a workshop or seminar, doing your research will prove to be the best first step.
Seminar Evaluation Form
Graduate Seminar Evaluation Form
Student Seminar Evaluation Form
Seminar Evaluation Form Example
Running a Successful and Memorable Workshop
Conducting a workshop can be as easy as standing on a podium and talking about what you know to your heart’s content. Though it can be that simple, winging it also has its risks; you either pull it off, or make a complete fool out of yourself, or worse, have people walking out of the venue thinking what a waste of their precious time your workshop has been.
Hence, it is always best to prepare so as to not only have your participants listen to what you have to say, but also make them feel involved in the event. Bear in mind that a great workshop is one that makes its attendees feel like they belong and that they are in the right place. Make it your goal to not only get wonderful feedback on your Presentation Evaluation Forms; but also to make your workshop a fruitful and engaging one.
These are some helpful steps you can follow when planning a workshop:
- Set the goals of the workshop. Are you aiming to persuade others to venture into your field? Or do you want to impart advice on how to go about a certain endeavor? Determine the purpose you want your workshop to hold. Doing this will help you develop the flow of the event.
Seminar Presentation Evaluation Form
Seminar Speaker Evaluation Form
Seminar Peer Evaluation Form Example
Seminar Evaluation Form Sample
- Determine the type and amount of people you want your workshop to cater to. Your workshop’s flow and agenda will depend on the audience you want to facilitate. Are you planning to facilitate a small group of artists? Or are you going to talk to a large group of aspiring entrepreneurs?
- Pick the right location. A suitable and comfortable venue is key to the success of a workshop. If you are facilitating a small audience, a conference hall would do. For a bigger group, you will require a more spacious venue.
- Plan the flow of your workshop. With this step, you have to determine what materials and exercises in particular you can incorporate to be able to facilitate your workshop effectively. Will you require visual aids? Are there activities involved within the workshop that are best done in groups?
- Get your attendees to participate and be involved. Though it is a given that you will be doing most of the talking during the event, you must make it one of your goals to have your attendees participate. Make them feel like they serve an important purpose in your event.
- Obtain feedback. Just like teachers and lecturers getting feedback through Student Evaluation Forms, knowing if your workshop and its overall agenda was effective is essential for you to know what to improve.
7+ Proposal Evaluation Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
Sample Work Evaluation Forms - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Feedback Form Templates
8+ Survey Form Samples - Free Sample, Example Format Download
8+ Instructor Evaluation Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
Sample Thesis Proposal Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Assessment Forms - 25+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Employee Feedback Forms - 8+ Free Documents in PDF
Sample New Joinee Feedback Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word ...
Sample Annual Evaluation Forms - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
10+ Event Proposal Form Samples - Free Sample, Example Format ...
59+ Sample Evaluation Forms
Grant Proposal Form Samples - 7+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
9+ Project Proposal Form Samples - Free Sample, Example Format ...
Travel Request Forms in PDF