Invoices contain the information of the purchaser and the seller of a certain product or service. To make an invoice work, the seller should state the appropriate and accurate amount of what the buyer purchased, the correct contact details of the buyer and the complete list of purchased goods and services.
A form of invoice document is a Commercial Export Invoice. This will state the details and the transaction numbers of what are the goods to be exported commercially by the seller. The shipping fees and the additional delivery fees are included in the invoice bill for the reference of the buyer and the seller.
Catering Bill Invoice
Restaurant Catering Invoice
Catering Business Form
Wedding Catering Invoice
How to Write a Catering Invoice?
The format of an invoice form will vary in every catering business. Here are the steps in writing a catering invoice for your client:
- Start off with the details of your client; his name or the company name, the address, the contact numbers, email, and fax information.
- State the type of event, the location and the date of the event.
- List down the chosen menu of the client one by one.
- Indicate the head count and the accompanying amount of price per cuisine.
- State the catering service fees. This may be listed in a different invoice bill, such as a Work Invoice Form, or you can include it in your catering invoice.
- Lastly, summarize and total the payment needed.
How do I create a Work Invoice Form?
Creating a Work Invoice Form is similar to making any invoice bill, except that this invoice focuses on the services rendered by the business enterprise and not on the goods they are producing.
Firstly, you will need to have a Blank Invoice Form.
Secondly, you have to state all the information of the client including his contact details and address.
Then, indicate the form of service that you are able to deliver and provide to the client.
Lastly, state the fees and the due date of paying the full amount.
Catering Tax Invoice
Catering Order Form
Food Catering Invoice
Catering Food Service Invoice
Catering Invoice Form Tips
Here are some of the important points that every catering business enterprise should keep in mind when crafting and completing an Invoice Form:
- Simplify your invoice by avoiding too much graphics and colors.
- Do not forget to indicate the date.
- Be sure that you have your company name and logo.
- Organize the data and information that you are going to input with the help of a table.
- Separate the total amount and the taxes associated with the services rendered.
- Mind the currency of the payments.
- Explore online by trying out our Invoice Forms in Word document format.
Sales Invoice versus Service Invoice
Compared to a Service Invoice Form, a Sales Invoice Form focuses on the products and goods that the client purchased from the seller. These are lined in a column with their prices and the discounts that the seller is granting to the buyer. The service invoice form will only state the type of service provided to the client. An example for this is the cleaning services that a janitor provides for a specific room in a hotel.
No matter what type of invoice bill that the seller or a company will use, the important thing is that it meets the purpose and will aid in the company’s inventory.
8+ Construction Form Samples - Free Sample, Example, Format ...
8+ Job Proposal Form Samples - Free Sample, Example Format ...
6+ Medical Physical Form Samples - Free Sample, Example Format ...
7+ Purchase Form Samples - Free Sample, Example, Format ...
9+ Presentation Evaluation Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
8+ Candidate Evaluation Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
Program Evaluation Form Samples - Free Sample, Example Format ...
6+ Payment Confirmation Forms - Free Sample, Example Format ...
9+ Sample Employee Action Forms - Free Sample, Example, Format
9+ Sample Staff Appraisal Forms - Free Sample, Example,Format
9+ Volunteer Agreement Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
Catering Contract Form Samples - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Construction Invoice Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word ...
Invoice Forms in Word
10+ Student Information Forms - Free Sample, Example Format ...