A primary school admission form is a document intended for collecting information of the children who will be enrolling in a primary or elementary school. The form will also inform the legal guardian or the parents of the child about the curriculum program that the school offers for their students. Moreover, there are also schools who prefer to add their terms and conditions in the admission form focusing on the responsibilities of the students’ parents as their child gets admitted to the school. One of the common inclusions in the terms and conditions are the parents’ financial obligations in supporting the student throughout the school year.
Primary School Admission Form Sample
Essential Contents of Primary School Admission Forms
- Primary school student information: This is the section where the student’s parent can disclose the name of his child who will be admitted in school along with the child’s date of birth, gender, and residential address. Other pieces of information which can be included in this section are the details of the child’s supervision or care history and an indication of whether the child was adopted or is up for an adoption procedure.
- Primary school student’s parent or legal guardian information: It is essential to identify and document the person who is the carer of the student for safety, security, and emergency purposes. This is why a primary school student’s parent or legal guardian information section is needed to be included in the form. This section would be for documenting the contact information of the student’s parent, legal guardian, or carer, and the specification of the student’s relationship with the mentioned adult.
- Education history of the student: This section will indicate the training programs and the schools that the student have attended before. The purpose of an education history section is to acknowledge the skills and the lessons that the student have learned which can be incorporated and be enhanced by the primary school teacher for the student’s benefit.
- List of other preferred schools: This is where the parent’s other preferred schools for his child will be enlisted along with the reasons why he considered those schools as options. The name of the local authority or the principal of the school is also needed to be stated, and whether the parent has submitted an admission or enrollment form to the school or not.
- Student’s sibling information: The names of the student’s siblings who are attending the preferred schools mentioned in the previous section will be the main focus of this section. In addition, the date of birth of each sibling and the school that they individually attend to are also included to be disclosed by the parent.
- Religious beliefs: Knowing the religious affiliations of the student, such as what he believes in and what his household is following, is important to ensure that the school will not be stepping on topics which can offend the student and his family. This is why the religion of the student should be disclosed in the form for the purpose of securing that the teachings to be provided by the teachers will not cause confusion, or yet will imply negative thoughts to the student.
- Reasons for choosing the primary school: Acknowledging the reasons why the parent of the student have chosen to have the student admitted in the school is essential for the selection process. This will help the administration in determining whether the parent’s reasons are in line with the mission, vision, and goals of the school administration, as well as for the benefit of the student.
- Terms and conditions, and data protection agreements: The terms and conditions should inform the parents of the students regarding the objectives, rules, and the regulations that the school mandates. In addition, a data protection agreement is also essential for informing the student and his parent that the information disclosed in the form will be used by the administration, and will be protected based on the data protection act of the State.
Moreover, there can also be a section for the admission and submission process to be followed by the parent. This must include the location of the registrar or the office where the completed admission form will be sent, and the name of the authorized person who is assigned to accept the form.
Examples of Primary School Admission Forms
Nursery and Primary School Admission Form – This variety of primary school admission form is comprised of three sections. The first is for the basic details of the student and his medical information which should state the allergies, medications, and health issues that the student is currently dealing with. The second section is for the statements of an undertaking by the student’s parent or guardian which is to document the approval and the agreement of the parent regarding his responsibilities in paying fees and in the feeding arrangement for his child. The last section is where the authorized staff of the administration will indicate the class assignment and admission number for the child as an accepted student in the primary school.
Nursery and Primary School Admission Form
Primary School Admission Common Application Form – There are eight sections in this type of admission form, and an additional sheet for the school application checklist for the student and his parent to complete. The name of the student, or the pupil, will be stated in the first section, while the pupil’s address and the name of his parents are disclosed in the second and third sections of the form. The fourth section is an optional section intended only for applicants who will be moving out from their current residential address to a new address. In the fifth section, a few questions about the pupil’s insurance, health care, and medical needs are to be answered by the parent while the sixth section will have the list of the other schools preferred by the parent. The names of the pupil’s siblings and a declaration statement will be collected in the last two sections of the form.
Primary School Admission Common Application Form
Primary Schools Admission Application Form – This form centers on the basic data which are relevant for the admission and the student application process of a primary school. The parent of the student will only be filling in three sections which will have the general information, the school preferences, and the affiliations of the student.
Primary Schools Admission Application Form
Regardless of the primary school admission form variety that an educational institution will be using, the school administration must ensure that the data to be collected are useful for choosing their final list of students. Also, conducting a student information verification procedure should be considered by the administration in making sure that the information disclosed by the students’ parents and legal guardians are based on facts and are accurate.
FREE 30+ Restaurant Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 6+ Maintenance Complaint Forms in PDF | Ms Word
FREE 30+ Attendance Verification Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 6+ Sample Apartment Rental Application Forms in MS Word | PDF
FREE 8+ Parent Sign In Sheets in PDF | MS Word | Excel
FREE 32+ Scholarship Application Forms in PDF | MS Word | XLS
FREE 4+ Covenant Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 8+ Sample Workshop Evaluation Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 14+ Patient Report Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 8+ Vehicle Appraisal Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Sample Employee Availability Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 30+ Volunteer Registration Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 33+ Dance Registration Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Restaurant Application Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 29+ Action Forms in PDF | MS Word | Excel