Road safety is very important. Road accidents leading to damage of property, injuries, and even death aren’t uncommon. According to the World Health Organization, as of November 2016, about 1.25 million people die each year due to road accidents, with fatalities occurring mostly in low or middle-income countries and among young people, aged 15 to 29 years old. This is why it is necessary to have Evaluation Forms for drivers so that companies and the DMV can assess if a driver is physically and mentally able to drive. Any driver, whatever vehicle he may be driving, should also have ample knowledge in traffic laws and practice road safety, keeping in mind not only his safety but the safety of others as well.
Truck Driver Evaluation Form
Bus Driver Evaluation Form
Commercial Driver Evaluation Form
Driver Medical Evaluation Form Example
There are various types of Driver Evaluation Forms. Here are some:
- Truck Driver Evaluation Form: This is used by companies employing truck drivers.
- Bus Driver Evaluation Form: This is for companies employing bus drivers. The mentioned two evaluation forms are for assessing the performance of a driver during a certain evaluation period, and determining if the driver’s performance is satisfactory or not.
- Commercial Driver Evaluation Form: This is used during company-administered driving tests. This usually has items related to the behaviors of the driver while driving and if they practice road safety.
- Driver Medical Evaluation Form: Elderly individuals and people with certain medical conditions may not be able to drive safely. This is why the DMV would then require an evaluation of the person’s medical condition. The driver would need to complete a Driver Medical Evaluation Form with the help of his doctor. This, along with written, vision, and practical driving tests, can help assess if the driver is still capable of driving safely or if his license would need to be suspended or revoked.
- Driver Training Assessment Evaluation Form: This is to assess how well the driver is performing and what other areas of improvement are necessary to implement. The information in this form will be used to create a training plan for the driver or employee.
There are other types of Driver Evaluation Forms that you can check out below. For presentation of data and information, you may also use Presentation Evaluation Forms to assess how well you are in presenting them and to identify areas of improvement.
Driver Training Assessment Evaluation Form Sample
Driver Evaluation Request Form
Driver Evaluation Road Test Form
School Bus Driver Evaluation Form
Once the assessment is done, you can then identify if the driver is capable of driving a certain vehicle or not. If not, some drivers may need to undergo further training. You may use Training Evaluation Forms to collect feedback from them and really zoom in on the areas that they need most help with. It is important to always provide opportunities for learning, and prepare action plans and commitments before taking further action. If you are a driver, always keep in mind that you are not only responsible for your own safety, but also of the safety of your passengers and other vehicles and pedestrians on the road.
Sample DMV Accident Report Form - Free Documents in PDF
Sample Vehicle Appraisal Form - 8+ Free Documents in PDF, Doc
7+ Contract Assignment Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
10+ Deposit Agreement Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
Sample Vehicle Service Forms - 8+ Free Documents in PDF, Doc
Sample Performance Appraisal Forms - 10+ Free Documents in PDF
8+ Shareholder Agreement Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
Sample Vendor Registration Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Blank Expense Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Third Party Authorization Forms - 7+ Free Documents in PDF
11+ Sample Material Requisition Forms
13+ Sample Customer Service Forms – Free Documents in Word, PDF
10+ Sample Medical Examination Forms
Residential Complaint Form Samples - 7+ Free Documents in Word ...
Sample Personal Appraisal Form - Free Documents in PDF, Doc