There are tons of applicants who try to get their driver’s license every single day. Driving is a necessity in the modern era. It’s what gets you from point A to point B and to just about any other point you want to go. Not a day goes by without a car passing by any road in the country.
However, how would you assess if someone is cleared to drive? Or better yet, how would you assess if someone is a responsible driver?
That’s where Driver Assessment Forms come in. These forms help find out if certain individuals can drive specific vehicles or if these individuals have any medical conditions that will hamper their driving.
New Driver Assessment Form
Driver Interview Assessment Form
Driver Medical Assessment Form
Driver Training Assessment Form
The Different Types of Driver Assessment Forms
There are various ways of figuring out and assessing if someone is ready to drive or not. Here are a couple of examples of forms that can help:
- Driver Interview Assessment Forms are forms used to assess the interviews of certain drivers to see if they’re qualified.
- Driver Training Assessment Forms are forms used to check on the training of certain drivers and to determine if their driving skills are competent for the road.
- New Driver Assessment Forms are used to check the driving skills of a newly licensed driver.
- Driver Medical Assessment Forms are used to check if a person is medically cleared to drive or if he has a condition that prevents him from doing so.
- Truck Driver Assessment Forms are to assess drivers who are in charge of handling trucks for companies.
- Van Driver Assessment Forms are for checking on those who are licensed to drive vans for either personal or company use.
- Driver Risk Assessment Forms are forms used to check if the person knows of the risks of driving.
Driver Assessment Form Example
Truck Driver Assessment Form
Van Driver Assessment Form Sample
Driver Risk Assessment Form
The Importance of Driver Assessment
Driving is the most dangerous work activity that anyone does every single day. There is research that indicates at least over a hundred people are killed and seriously injured every week in crashes involving someone who was driving, riding, or using the road for any sort of construction project.
Driver assessment and training should be part of any organization’s overall policy and procedures to see how efficiently and safely their staff drives, and to evaluate their overall driving skills and attitudes.
Some people may find driver assessment or training intimidating or feel as if it’s an unnecessary waste of time. So clear and positive communication is important when it comes to showing just how much they need to know about competent driving. A company’s image and reputation can be affected, positively or negatively, by the way their employees drive, especially when driving a company-licensed vehicle.
Sample Medical Evaluation Forms - 8+ Free Documents in PDF
Sample Vehicle Appraisal Form - 8+ Free Documents in PDF, Doc
Sample DMV Accident Report Form - Free Documents in PDF
Sample Vehicle Service Forms - 8+ Free Documents in PDF, Doc
Sample Performance Appraisal Forms - 10+ Free Documents in PDF
10+ Sample Medical Examination Forms
25+ Interview Assessment Form in PDF
8+ Consent Form Samples - Free Sample, Example Format Download
Sample Vendor Registration Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Dot Physical Form - 9+ Free Documents in PDF
7+ Sample Vehicle Appraisal Forms - Sample, Example, Format
Sample Blank Expense Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Third Party Authorization Forms - 7+ Free Documents in PDF
11+ Sample Material Requisition Forms
Sample Army Risk Assessment Forms - 6+ Free Documents in PDF ...