Before an employee even gets considered for a job, he has to go through a series of interviews. Interviews are a way of properly assessing each and every single person who wishes to apply for a position in a company. No matter how much experience a person has in a certain field, if he’s applying for a job, then they’ll need to go through an interview.
Employers need to make sure to properly evaluate just how well these applicants did during their interviews. Which is why there are Interview Assessment Forms that can help them do just that.
Employment Interview Assessment Form
Pre-Interview Assessment Form
Panel Interview Assessment Form
HR Interview Assessment Form
Interview Assessment Form Example
The Different Kinds of Interview Assessment Forms
There are various types of Interview Assessment Forms that employers can use to make a proper evaluation of any applicant’s interview. Here are some examples of these types of forms:
- Job Interview Assessment Forms are the kinds of forms that are a standard for every company looking for someone for hire. These forms can be used to assess any interview for any type of job.
- HR Interview Assessment Forms are forms for those interviews conducted by Human Resources staff or their Head. These are usually interviews that involve questions asking about or testing an applicant’s communication skills.
- Panel Interview Assessment Forms are used to assess the interviews of those applicants who have to go through a panel of adjudicators before being considered for employment.
- Interview Self-Assessment Forms are for applicants to conduct a proper assessment of certain aspects of themselves, such as their skills and work ethic. These help employers figure out how the applicants see themselves.
- Technical Interview Assessment Forms are used by companies to check on an applicant’s technical interview. These technical interviews usually involve questions such as brain teasers and / or numerical questions, or even both.
Job Interview Assessment Form
Technical Interview Assessment Form
Interview Self-Assessment Form
Interview Assessment Form in PDF
Interview Candidate Assessment Form
Interview Assessment Form Example
The Importance of Doing Proper Interview Assessments
Companies have forms such as Job Interview Assessment Forms because they want to make sure that the people whom they’re going to potentially hire have the necessary qualifications to work for their company. Companies want to make sure that they have the right guy for the job, and these interview assessments can really help them with that.
It’s an employer’s job to to make sure that he collects every piece of information during an interview, a task made easier if they have the proper forms. Info culled from an applicant’s interview can help them figure out if this person would turn out to be a valuable asset to the company. If not, then it’s best not to consider that person and move on to the next one.
Sample Free Assessment Forms - 33+ Free Documents in Word, DPF
27+ Sample Assessment Form Examples - Free Example, Sample ...
Sample Job Evaluation Form - 10+ Free Documents in Word, Excel ...
7+ Health Assessment Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
Sample Suicide Assessment Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word ...
Sample Property Assessment Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word ...
7+ Nurse Evaluation Form Samples - Free Sample, Example Format ...
Sample Physical Assessment Forms - 8+ Free Documents in PDF ...
7+ Fall Risk Self-Assessment Form Samples - Free Sample ...
Evaluation Form Samples - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Internship Evaluation Forms - 8+ Free Documents in PDF
Risk Assessment Form Samples - 33+ Free Documents in Word ...
7+ Construction Risk Assessment Form Samples - Free Sample ...
7+ Marketing Assessment Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
Sample Skills Assessment Forms - 10+ Free Documents in Word, PDF