Assessments are integral phases in a company, institutions, and even in the pageantry industry to choose who the qualified candidates will be. An Assessment Form will be used for the authorized person who will assess a subject. This form may contain questions and boxes where the assessor will check to have a rating.
A human resource personnel is often assigned to do the assessment of those who apply for a job position. In this phase, they use an Interview Assessment Form to take down notes of the applicant’s qualities. The applicant’s skills, competencies, and weaknesses will be included in the observation.
Candidate Interview Assessment
Overall Candidate Evaluation
Interview Self Assessment Form
Prior Learning Self-Assessment Form
Student Self-Assessment Interview
Peer Self Assessment Interview
Facility Self Assessment in PDF
Why Use Interview Assessment Forms?
There are many reasons why a company should use an Interview Assessment Form, but the most common reason is that using a form will ease up your time in thinking for questions to ask the interviewee. This will also help in the engagement of conversation between the job applicant and the interviewing personnel.
The assessment form will allow a thorough evaluation of the applicant’s potential in meeting the job description. Job Assessment Forms may also be given to an applicant to help him know what type of career he will fit in and to assist the interviewing personnel in choosing the appropriate job for him.
Three Tips for an Effective Assessment Interview
Interviewing a person is not an easy task to do. Although there are different types of interviews, such as through a telephone or a video, the interviewer may keep these three tips in mind so he can have an effective assessment for his applicants:
- Give the applicants some questions that may end up in different varying conclusions.
- Set a task or a situation that aims in targeting the marketing skills of the applicant.
- Avoid having personal biases with your choice of applicants.
Job Interview Assessment Samples
Sample Job Interview Form
Employer Job Interview Evaluation
Post Interview Assessment Form
Behavioral Interview Assessment
HR Interview Assessment in PDF
Freshers Interview Assessment
Marketing Interview Assessment Form
How to Fill Out an Interview Assessment Form?
As a human resource personnel, you will be assigned to interview different people all in one day. So, to help you go through the interview phase, use an Interview Assessment Form and remember the steps listed below:
- Indicate your name, the candidate’s full name and the date of the interview assessment.
- Read the instructions carefully and understand the scoring criteria.
- Ask for the candidate’s educational background and rate his education experience.
- Write down his achievements prior to his work or job history.
- Have a rating for his competencies and for his appropriateness with the job.
- Indicate the overall rating that you will give to the applicant.
- Include some comments and suggestions.
- State whether he is a potential candidate for the job or if he is applicable for another position within the company.
Interviews and exams are phases of employment wherein the applicant will be able to introduce and sell himself to the company. As soon as the applicant becomes a potential candidate for the job position, he will undergo a final set of interviews. When the applicant is hired, a month-long training will be given to him as an introduction for his expected duties.
A probationary period of three to six months is granted to the applicant and within that time-frame, his activities are being monitored and assessed by the supervisor. These observations will be stated in the Training Assessment Form wherein the supervisor will rate the employee. The ratings will include the employee’s performance, work ethics, communication skills, the progress in his daily tasks, his capability to handle stress, and his expertise in the work that he is doing.
This assessment form will be the basis for the company; whether they are going to make the probationary employee into a regular employee after the probationary period.
Interview Assessment Managerial Position
Technical Interview Assessment Sample
Applicant Interview Form Example
Basic Interview Assessment in PDF
Interview Assessment Sample
Executive Director Interview Assessment
Importance of Interview Assessment Forms in the Campus
Interview Assessment Forms are not only used for company and business purposes but also for screening students who apply for a scholarship in a university. A Student Assessment Form may be used by the faculty to filter students who are qualified and worth the educational benefits that the school can provide.
The assessment form is very much similar to an interview assessment form, the only difference is the exception of the work/job experience rating. The form centers on knowing what the student has achieved and his skills that he learned from the previous levels of education he undergone.
Five Common Types of Interviews
- Telephone Interview – this type of interview is used for checking and verifying an applicant’s information, availability and for setting an initial interview date.
- Face-to-Face Interview – the most common of all types. This allows the interviewer to read the applicant and exchange conversation face to face without worrying about signal interruptions which are common in telephone and video interviews.
- Panel Interview – this consists of more than two interviewers in one room. The interviewers should have a majority decision for the candidate.
- Video Interview – this allows the company to reach long-distance applicants. It is cheaper and quicker compared to a face-to-face interview.
- Assessment Interview – the only requirement for this interview type is a Basic Assessment Form where the applicant will be given situations and case studies to answer.
Group Interview Assessment
Internship Interview Assessment Form
Mock Interview Form Template
Panel Interview Assessment Sample
Caseworker Interview Assessment Sample
Free Competency Interview Assessment
Final Interview Assessment
Parts of an Interview Assessment Form
No matter what company, institution or business will use the Interview Assessment Form, there are obvious parts which are deemed as vital so that the form will serve its purpose. Listed below are the parts of an Interview Assessment Form:
- The applicant’s name. The interviewer should be able to write the applicant’s full name based on the CV that he submitted before the interview.
- The interviewer’s name. This will allow the management to know who is responsible for the ratings that the applicant was able to obtain during his hiring process.
- The instructions. A clear and concise set of instructions should be stated. This should include whether to encircle or to check the qualities that the applicant has.
- The score criterion. This will show a rating scale and the accompanying descriptions under it.
- The questionnaire. This may be in a form of a table or a sentence type. The ratings should be under each question.
- The overall rating. This is the average of the ratings that the applicant obtained during the interview session.
Sample Skills Assessment Forms - 10+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Physical Assessment Forms - 8+ Free Documents in PDF ...
Sample Student Self-Assessment Forms - 8+ Free Documents in ...
Risk Assessment Form Samples - 33+ Free Documents in Word ...
7+ Marketing Assessment Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
Sample Patient Assessment Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Vendor Assessment Forms - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
8+ Fitness Assessment Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
Sample Psychosocial Assessment Form - 8+ Free Documents in ...
Sample Project Assessment Froms - 10+ Free Documents in Word ...
7+ Health Assessment Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
Sample Infection Control Assessment Forms - 7+ Free Documents in ...
Sample Management Risk Assessment Forms - 7+ Free Documents ...
Sample Environmental Assessment Forms - 8+ Free Documents in ...
Sample Training Assessment Forms - 9+ Free Documents in PDF ...