Interviews are a meeting of people face to face, especially for consultation. When someone applies for an interview, then that usually means that the person is interested in a job offer a particular business has. There are tons of companies that have positions that need filling in, and then there are also lots of people who need jobs. But companies can’t just pick whoever they feel like hiring; they need to find the right person for the job.
Which is why they conduct interviews. Interviews are a way of knowing a person’s background, personality, skills, education, and much more. If that person has what the company is looking for, then more often than not, that person’s going to get hired.
However, how would these businesses know if these applicants do have what they need? That’s why they have to assess all these interviews. They need to make sure that they gather every piece of information from those meetings and thoroughly inspect them.
And the one thing that can help them out with this is the use of Interview Evaluation Forms.
Job Interview Evaluation Forms
Job Seeker Interview Evaluation Form
Job Candidate Interview Evaluation Form
Employer Job Interview Evaluation Form
Consultant Interview Evaluation Form
Consultant Interview Evaluation Form Example
Telephone Interview Evaluation Forms
Telephone Screen Evaluation Form
Model Telephone Interview Evaluation Form
Telephone Interview Evaluation Form in Doc
The Different Types and Purposes of Interview Evaluation Forms
There are various types of these forms that just about any company or establishment can use when they need to check on any applicants’ interview. Here are some examples of these kinds of forms:
For Mock Interview Evaluations
- Mock Job Interview Evaluation Forms are the kind of forms that are used by those who wish to participate in mock interviews. Mock interviews, or trial interviews, are a sort of preparation before a person does the actual interview, and these help people out by letting them know of what they have to expect during an actual job interview. These forms help evaluate someone’s performance during a mock interview.
- Mock Interview Instruction Evaluation Forms are forms that are utilized by those who check on the instructions of a mock interview, and determine if these instructions that should help them prepare for one is of any sort of help or not.
For Apprenticeship Interview Evaluation Forms
- Apprenticeship Interview Ratings Forms are mainly used by those who wish to assess how well a certain applicant for apprenticeships’s interview went. These interviews usually let the applicant do all the talking so that the interviewer can evaluate how well the applicant understands the details of the profession and if they have the knowledge to succeed in it.
For Job Interview Evaluations
- Job Candidate Interview Evaluation Forms are mainly used by those companies that hold interviews for a certain candidate for a special kind of job or position. These usually mean that a person has a shot at attaining a higher level within the business by performing this task, but only if that person passes the evaluation of his or her interview.
Post Interview Evaluation Forms
Sample Post Interview Evaluation Form
Faculty Post Interview Evaluation Form
Mock Interview Evaluation Forms
Mock Job Interview Evaluation Form
Mock Interview Instruction Evaluation Form
Sample Mock Interview Evaluation Form
Candidate Interview Evaluation Forms
Candidate Interview Evaluation Form Example
Candidate Campus Interview Evaluation Form
Student Interview Evaluation Forms
Free Student Interview Evaluation Form
Interview Evaluation Forms in DOC
Consultant Interview Evaluation Form
Administrative Assistant Interview Evaluation Form
Construction Manager Interview Evaluation Form
College Interview Evaluation Form
College Faculty Interview Evaluation Form
Basic Interview Evaluation Form
For Fire-Related Interview Evaluations
- Fire Chief Interview Evaluation Forms are for those firefighting stations or organizations to properly assess a person if he or she has the necessary qualifications to be a fire chief. These forms help assess if the applicant understands the duties of being a fire chief and if that person has the skills and leadership qualities to be a respectable one.
For Intern Interview Evaluations
- Internship Interview Evaluation Forms are forms that are utilized mainly for the sole purpose of properly evaluating how well an applicant’s interview went for an internship. An intern is the position of a student or trainee who works in an organization, sometimes without pay, in order to gain work experience or satisfy requirements for a qualification. So finding the right person for this requires knowing that person’s knowledge and skills and if they have what it takes.
- Intern Performance Evaluation Forms are used by those in charge of internship programs to look over how well each and every single intern was able to perform throughout the internship. This helps them know who might succeed if they take up the profession, and who should consider taking up something else.
For Interview Evaluations in DOC
- Administrative Assistant Assistant Interview Evaluation Forms are for those who wish to apply as an administrative assistant at any kind of company – a person employed by an individual or in an office to assist with correspondence, keep records, make appointments, and carry out similar tasks. So companies want to make sure that the applicant is able to do all that by evaluating their interviews.
- Construction Manager Interview Evaluation Forms are used when companies need to hire the right person to handle their construction management. A construction manager is in charge of the materials used and the labor that is to be provided for the construction project. So naturally, companies need to conduct interviews and assess them to find the right construction manager.
Fire Interview Evaluation Form
Fire Chief Interview Evaluation Form
Intern Interview Evaluation Forms
Internship Interview Evaluation Form
Intern Performance Evaluation Form
Internship Counselor Evaluation Form
User Interview Evaluation Form
Authorized User Interview Evaluation Form
Interview Evaluation Form Examples
Interview Simulation Evaluation Form
Admission Interview Evaluation Form
Oral Interview Evaluation Form
Screening Interview Evaluation Form
Sample Interview Evaluation Form
Apprenticeship Interview Evaluation Forms
Sample Apprenticeship Interview Rating Form
The Importance of Having These Interview Evaluation Forms
If you were the head of any corporation or major company, you’d want to make sure that your employers would only take in applicants who have either met the requirements for a job or who go beyond it, right? Which is exactly why there are forms such as Job Interview Evaluation Forms to guarantee that these companies hire only the very best applicants that they can get their hands on. There are no businesses that don’t conduct interviews when hiring a person for a certain position. As mentioned before, these interviews are really important because they gather all the necessary information they need from the interviewees (educational background, previous work experiences, personality types, leadership capabilities, etc.) and help companies and businesses see if they’re what they need or not.
These evaluations really help out businesses by letting them see if what these applicants have to offer is something the company can use or not. If it is, then the company will give the applicant a position that’s well suited to his or her capabilities. But if it’s not, then a company has right to respectfully decline any applicant so that they may seek other ventures.
These are also really useful for those who participate in the interviews as well. If in some instance that these people were not able to get the position they were applying for, then they can use these forms to understand why. It could be that the person did not have the educational background, or maybe it could be something that the person is able to improve on like his communication skills. These can help out a person in knowing what they can do to so that they’ll have a better shot at any upcoming interviews in the future.
Sample Assessment Forms - 25+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Employer Evaluation Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word ...
250+ Evaluation Forms – Free Sample, Example, Format Download ...
Sample Training Assessment Forms - 9+ Free Documents in PDF ...
8+ Employer Evaluation Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
Sample Candidate Evaluation Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word ...
Sample Marketing Assessment Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word ...
Sample Work Assessment Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
8+ General Evaluation Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
Basic Assessment Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Exit Interview Form - 10+ Free Documents in Doc, PDF
Sample Suicide Assessment Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word ...
9+ Assessment Form Samples - Free Sample, Example, Format ...
Sample Preschool Assessment Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word ...
Sample Student Assessment Forms - 12+ Free Documents in PDF ...