Evaluation Forms are commonly used by employers for assessing their employees. However, these forms may also be used by any other professionals in any field, such as in the industry of educating people. Mentors are also termed as trainers, teachers, tutors, coaches, instructors, or professors. These people are evaluated by how they teach and manage their students.
The types of evaluation forms evident in universities are Student Evaluation Forms and Mentors Evaluation Forms. These documents help in collecting data which aims to improve a university’s curriculum, structure, and even the teaching system of the faculty members to each of their students.
Mentor’s Self Evaluation Form
Peer Mentor Evaluation
Mentor Teacher Evaluation Form
Fellow Evaluation of Mentorship Form
How to Write a Mentor Evaluation?
Mentors are important to an individual’s career improvement. Twice a year, a Mentor Evaluation Form is given to mentee, the student of a mentor. Here are the ways on how to write and fill out the form:
- Write the name of the mentor, the school, and the date of the evaluation period.
- Indicate a rating for the criterion on every section.
- Add a comment and suggestion for areas which needs improvement.
- Encircle or state the overall rating that you will give to your mentor.
When a mentor is holding a mentoring program, he may use a Mentor Evaluation Form to know if he had been successful enough in reaching out to every student, and a Mentoring Program Evaluation Form from our Sample Event Evaluation Forms in knowing the appropriateness of the program’s venue, time, date, and lessons to the students.
Can you Recommend a Mentor Evaluation Form for Startups?
Evaluation Forms are not only for those who are professional in the field but also for the beginners and in the intermediate area of learning. A Mentor Evaluation Form will aid an individual to know what he needs to improve, as a mentor, and what he has achieved over the time. Also, these evaluation forms may also be used in doing a self-assessment.
Peer Mentor Performance Evaluation
Free Mentor Evaluation Form
Mentor Training Evaluation Form
Mentorship Program Evaluation Form
Graduate Mentor Evaluation
Tips for Effective Mentor Evaluation Forms
- Decide on the type of evaluation form which you will be using. This refers to choosing between an online or a physical document evaluation form.
- Determine the areas you would like to evaluate. Write down the areas for you to have specified sections on your form.
- Modify or create your own template. In modifying a template, be sure that you have proofread and reviewed every single area on the form, so as not to leave unnecessary and unrelated questions on a section. When you decide to create your form from scratch, assure that you are making a document which will highly suit your institution and objectives.
- Use rating scales carefully. There are questions which can’t be rated by the use of numbers and satisfactory levels. Therefore, you should group the questions based on possible answers and relativity.
Mentors and students work together to help improve one another’s weakness, therefore, it’s not just mentors which need to have an evaluation on a regular basis, but also students. To ease the process of sending out evaluation forms to the faculty members, you may use Student Evaluation Forms in PDF since this format is light on any storage device and will be easily transferred to anyone.
8+ Presentation Feedback Form Samples - Free sample, Example ...
Sample Internship Report Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
7+ Teacher Evaluation Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
Sample Training Feedback Forms - 16+ Free Documents in PDF, Doc
25+ Sample Training Evaluation Forms
Sample Contingency Fee Agreement Forms - 7+ Free Documents in ...
Training Evaluation Form Template
10 Different Forms for Medical Feedback
27+ Performance Review Forms in PDF
7 Student Statement Forms – Free Downloadable Samples ...
Student Feedback Form Example
Sample New Joinee Feedback Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word ...
10+ Sample Action Plan Forms - Free Sample, Example, Format
Sample Counseling Feedback Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word ...
Free Feedback Forms