If an employee will be working on an additional task that is not related to his/her job description, then he/she must sign a dual employment request form that should be provided by his/her company’s human resource department. The form serves as a guide and a proof that the employee who is executing the task was given a permission of the company management. On the other hand, the dual employment request form will also indicate the schedule of the employee wherein he/she is expected to complete the tasks specified in the form.
Most dual employment request forms have tons of sections, tables, and fields that needed to be completed by the user. However, with a basic dual employment request form, the user will only have to focus on providing the data that are significant for the company and the employee. Below are some of the contents found in a basic dual employment request form and must be included in any dual employment request form that varying companies and organizations will be using:
1. Employee Information – The employee’s name, identification number, and job title are the entries focused on this section of the form. On the other hand, there are also dual employment request forms that have an incorporated formal letter. This letter is the area where the employee will be introduced along with the reason of why he/she is qualified and must be permitted to execute two jobs in the company that has different working hours and schedules.
2. Assignment List – The various job titles that will be filled in by the employee should be enlisted with the description of what the employee needs to complete within a specific time frame. Additionally, the department and the location where the employee will be doing his/her second job should also be indicated as well. You may also see sample employment verification request forms.
3. Work Schedule – The employees starting and ending time should be the details stated highlighted in this section along with the days of the week wherein the employee must report to his other job. Moreover, the employee’s way of providing the services should also be defined especially if a company conducts its businesses online or technologically with the use of electronic mails and software applications. You may also see sample employee advance request forms.
4. Employee Acknowledgment – Having the employee’s signature on the acknowledgment section of the form indicates that the employee is fully aware of the obligations and duties he/she must consider in order to fulfill the needs of the company from his/her multiple job assignments. Nevertheless, the employee should be able to have a discussion with his/her superiors before any task will be assigned and named under his/her care to ensure that the employee will be providing the service willingly throughout the duration of the time frame. You may also see sample employment forms.
5. Approval – This is where the signatures of the company’s supervisors and head personnel will be affixed along with the dates of when they have signed the form.
Once every part of a dual employment request form is filled in, approved, and signed by the authorized members of a company, the employee should be provided with a duplicate as well as informational sheets and documents that can help him/her in executing his/her jobs effectively. Having the employee undergo a specific training can also be beneficial, not only for the employee but for the company itself, since it helps in securing that the employee will be doing his/her job efficiently and will be completing the task with lesser errors. You may also see employment verification request forms.