You can never know when an emergency can occur. There may be emergencies that can be foreseen, but most of them occur without even so much as a notice or warning. This is why we do our best to always be prepared for all kinds of emergencies.
Various organizations and institutions have a lot of precautionary measures in place to make sure that they can prevent and prepare for emergencies. The use of Emergency Contact Forms is one of them. Do browse through our selections below to find the right forms you need. These forms are free to download and easy to edit for your convenience.
Child Emergency Contact Forms
Child Care Emergency Contact Form
Child Care Registration Emergency Contact Form
Child Emergency Information Contact Form
Employee Emergency Contact Forms
Employee Health Emergency Contact Form
Employee Information Emergency Contact Form
Employee Medical Emergency Contact Form
Employee Emergency Contact Details Form
Internship Emergency Contact Form
Internship Emergency Contact Form in Doc
What is an Emergency Contact Form?
An Emergency Contact Form is usually filled out along with General Information Forms upon the enrollment or admission of a student, employee, or any other constituent of an organization or company. These forms are used to obtain the personal and contact information of a constituent’s contact person in case of emergencies. We all have a contact person that we trust who should be contacted in case of emergencies, and it is any company or institution’s responsibility to make sure that they have that information in handy when they need it. Aside from that, it is also their responsibility to contact the emergency contact persons in case the student, employee, or any other constituent is unable to do so himself.
Common Users of Emergency Contact Forms
- Educational institutions, from preschools to universities, use Emergency Contact Forms, along with Student Information Forms, to record the contact information of a student’s emergency contact, who could either be the parents or the legal guardians. They also use such forms for recording an employee or faculty’s emergency contact details.
- Business organizations also use Emergency Contact Forms. No matter what kind of business they are doing, or if they are running a small business or a large corporation, it is important for a business organization to have properly filled out Emergency Contact Forms for use during emergencies. These forms should be filled out by new employees prior to their start date or hired date, along with an Employee Information Form. These forms can also be filled out during the job offer or orientation date.
- Medical care facilities, such as clinics and hospitals, also utilize Emergency Contact Forms to be filled out by patients who are to be admitted in their facility. This is so that the emergency contact can be notified whenever there are emergencies or any urgent needs that the patient will have. This is important because medical care facilities have the patient’s health and safety as their first concern.
Aside from these aforementioned common users, there are also other companies and organizations that use Emergency Contact Forms prior to certain activities or events that they will hold. They do this to ensure the health and safety of the participants. Examples of these are volunteer organizations and sports organizations. This is especially important when the activities can cause potential injuries to the participants, such as sports tournaments and overnight trips.
Patient Emergency Contact Forms
Health Information Emergency Contact Form
Patient Details Emergency Contact Form
Emergency Volunteer Contact Forms
Volunteer Medical Emergency Contact Form
Volunteer Emergency Contact Information Form
Volunteer Emergency Contact Treatment form
Emergency Contact Details Forms
Army Emergency Contact Details Form
Visit Consent Emergency Contact Details
Free Employee Emergency Contact Details Form
Enrollment Emergency Contact Forms
Adult Enrollment Emergency Contact Form
PreSchool Enrollment Emergency Contact Form
Child Enrollment Emergency Contact Form
Office Emergency Contact Forms
Office Activities Emergency Contact Form
Office Residence Emergency Contact Form
Friendly Reminders for a Useful Emergency Contact Form
- When listing emergency contact persons, spaces for more than one emergency contact can be provided. Two or more contact persons can be listed on Contact Information Forms. If the first or primary contact person cannot be reached, then the second or third contact person may be contacted. An organization or company may also choose to leave a voicemail to the primary contact person so that he can give them a call as soon as possible.
- Another thing to keep in mind is to always update the information on the Emergency Contact Form if there are any changes, more so if there is a change in the contact details. If the information on an Emergency Contact Form is outdated, then it will serve very little to no purpose at all. This would then ultimately defeat the very purpose for which the form was filled out.
- It would also be helpful to put emergency contact details on a person’s identification card or ID card. This is actually the practice of most companies or organizations. Since it might be hard for some personnel in a company to easily locate a person’s emergency contact details, this will allow easier and faster access to the information so that action can be taken right away. This is also so that the emergency contact person can be called right away. This will also minimize errors in who to contact.
Types of Emergencies
There are so many types of emergencies that one has to prepare for. To understand the importance of Emergency Contact Forms, such as Employee Emergency Contact Forms, it would help to know the different types of emergencies that we may be faced with.
- Biological Emergencies: These are emergencies wherein the cause is a biological agent, such as viruses and bacteria. This could be the spread of a communicable disease or the contamination of food and water.
- Chemical Emergencies: These are emergencies that are caused by harmful chemicals and chemical spills. Manufacturing companies have to watch out for this kind of emergency, especially since they use certain chemicals when manufacturing, and these chemicals can have adverse effects on the health of their employees. Aside from the use of Emergency Contact Forms to ensure the health and safety of their employees, employers can also require Medical Clearance Forms signed by physicians to make sure that their employees are physically fit for the job.
Player Emergency Contact Forms
Player Emergency Contact Information Form
Coach’s Emergency Contact Form
Player Profile Emergency Contact Form
Student Emergency Contact Form
Student Emergency Information Contact Form
International Student Emergency Contact Form
Student Consent Emergency Contact Form
Undergraduate Student Emergency Contact Form
Emergency Contact Form in Doc
Out-of-School Emergency Contact Form
Change of Address Emergency Contact Form
Health Information Emergency Contact Form
- Radiological Emergencies: These emergencies are those wherein the cause is the release of radiation that could potentially harm the health of people. Radiological emergencies may occur potentially anywhere, but most especially in the fields of medicine, research, and manufacturing.
- Weather Emergencies: These hazards are those brought on by the weather, such as a drought, storms, or floods. They may be something that one can prepare for, so most companies or educational institutions would not require their constituents to attend regular working hours or class hours when there is an impending weather emergency. This is one way for them to minimize or eliminate the casualty.
Other Documents Related to Emergency Contact Forms
- Health Risk Assessment Forms: These are forms used as guidelines during risk assessments. The best way to prepare for an emergency is to avoid it entirely. Risk assessments are done to identify potential hazards and risks present in a location so that these hazards can be minimized or eliminated. Every company or organization is required by law to conduct risk assessments to ensure the health and safety of their constituents or the general public.
- General Information Forms: Emergency Contact Forms are usually filled out at the same time as a General Information Form, wherein a student or employee’s personal information is recorded for whatever purpose it may serve. These forms are usually filled out during enrollment or prior to the admission of a student or employee.
- Medical History Forms: These forms are used to record a person’s medical history, such as any family medical history, social history, and record of immunizations. These information are very useful during medical emergencies, especially if the incident was triggered by an underlying medical condition. It would be good for the attending physician to know the history of the patient before he plans the medical treatment for him or her.
- Emergency Release Forms: These are basically consent forms that are signed by a minor’s parents or legal guardians that would allow a company or institution to facilitate the minor’s medical treatment in the event that the parents or legal guardians cannot be contacted. Aside from the consent portion, it can also include the child’s medical information. This includes the child’s present medical condition, list of medications, and allergies to food and medication, if there are any. This would help a physician plan the medical treatment of the child. There are also Emergency Release Forms that include a consent form for the child to be provided with over the counter medication for minor illnesses or injuries.
Sample Medical Information Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
7+ Training Feedback Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
Sample Contract Form - 23+ Free Documents in PDF, Doc
10+ Summer Camp Registration Form Samples - Free Sample ...
21+ Emergency Release Form Example
7+ Interview Consent Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
9+ Hospital Release Form Samples - Free Sample, Example Format ...
Sample Parental Consent Forms - 10+ Free Documents in PDF, Doc
Sample Medical Consent Form - 11+ Free Documents in Doc, PDF
Sample Cake Order Form - 10+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Car Sale Contract Forms - 8+ Free Documents in PDF, Doc
Sample Employee Self Evaluation Form - 8+ Free Documents in ...
Sample Community Service Form - 10+ Free Documents in PDF
Sample Marriage Contract Form - 8+ Free Documents in Doc, PDF
9+ Emergency Release Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...