Feedback is an integral part of any process or system that seeks to improve itself. That said, it is not easy to ask for feedback, to give or receive it in an objective, constructive, and clear manner.
To get the most out of feedback in many settings, it must be formalized in writing using Feedback Forms.
Here is a collection of feedback forms that you will find useful in a variety of situations, from an employer-employee feedback template, to a comment form to assess a group presentation, and many others. All are available for free download either as a PDF or MS Word document.
Intern Feedback Form for Employer
Counseling Feedback Form in Doc
Email Feedback Form in PDF
Food Tasting Feedback Form in Word
Customer Service Feedback Form Sample
Benefits of Using Feedback Forms
Feedback provides an invaluable reference to help
- steer our course in the right direction once we get off track
- identify gaps, mistakes, or our weakest areas
- pinpoint places as opportunities for improvement.
Using forms for this purpose has multiple benefits, one of which is to provide a safe context to genuinely help a person or business improve without being unfairly criticized (see Peer Feedback Form Example).
It is also invaluable in business establishments for gathering input and comments from one’s customers, especially if it is not possible to personally interact with each one and ask for their thoughts and evaluations.
Many successful businesses already know the power of feedback. As a result they aggressively and strategically aim to get as much feedback from their customers as possible.
Their key tool: Customer Feedback Forms.
How to Make the Most out of Feedback Forms
- Select a general use feedback form and aim to implement it into your workplace system over a set course of time, after which more in-depth assessment of performance can be conducted.
- You can occasionally move to a more specific kind of feedback form as needed – perhaps when general improvement is made and a more focused training can be undertaken
- Forms don’t even have to be on paper. Sending and receiving feedback through e-mail is another efficient way to go about it (see Email Feedback Template in PDF).
Peer Feedback Form Example
Feedback Form for Catering Food
Printable Meeting Feedback Form
Project Manager Feedback Form
Presentation Feedback Form in Word Format
When to Use Forms and Samples
We have tried to include here feedback forms for most formal situations where it would be the most beneficial to request, generate, give, and receive feedback in a systematic and professional manner.
Certain times and situations that would benefit from feedback forms more than others would include:
- After service given to a customer or client
- After interviewing an applicant for employment
- Everyday general complaints, comments, suggestions, and grievances given to HR by employees
All these situations will require a feedback form to properly track and address them. You can find free and useful samples of all these kinds of forms on SampleForms.com.
13+ Sample Presentation Evaluation Forms Sample Forms
Sample Conference Evaluation Form - 10+ Free Documents in Word ...
Sample Client Feedback Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
23+ Sample Course Evaluation Forms Sample Forms
10+ Peer Evaluation Form Samples - Free Sample, Example Format ...
8+ Candidate Evaluation Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
Sample Counseling Feedback Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word ...
9+ Group Evaluation Form Samples - Free Sample, Example Format ...
Sample Faculty Feedback Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
18+ Sample Teacher Evaluation Forms Sample Forms
7+ Student Feedback Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
7+ Counseling Feedback Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
7+ Teacher Feedback Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
Sample Guest Feedback Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Event Feedback Form Samples - 8+ Free Sample, Example Format ...