A Will is a legal document that expresses a person’s desires in a certain given situation. In this context, there are two types of Will Forms that we have provided samples of. That would be the Last Will and Testament Form and the Living Will Form. Both are used to express a person’s desire should a set of circumstances occur. It is best to draw up these forms so that you can be prepared, should the need arise. You may also check our our Will and Trust Forms for your estate planning.
Sample Living Will Form
Sample Last Will and Testament Form
Generic Last Will & Testament Form
Basic Will Form in PDF
Living Will Form
A Living Will is a legal document that expresses one’s preference for health care treatment when they are unable to make these decisions for themselves. This can only take effect if the person is either terminally ill with little to no hope of recovery, or if he is permanently unconscious or is in a vegetative state.
In this form, the person can express his preferences for how his treatment is going to be carried out and to what extent. If there is little chance of recovery, would he still want to be treated? Would he want to exhaust his finances for his medical treatments? In this form, one can also plan funeral arrangements and opt to donate one’s organs for transplant if they pass away. You may see our Free Will Forms for more samples.
Last Will and Testament Form
A Last Will and Testament is a legal document to help facilitate the distribution of a person’s properties and assets in the event of his death. A Last Will and Testament should contain information about the following:
- Testator: This is the person who is declaring his will on how he wants his properties and assets distributed at the time of his death.
- Executor: He is the one who will facilitate the distribution of properties, and takes care of other financial matters to be attended to at the time of the testator’s death.
- Beneficiaries: They are the ones who will be the recipient of the aforementioned properties and assets.
Aside from these information, you would also need to mention what percentage or what properties will be going to who. If you have children, you may also appoint a guardian for them in the event that both you and your spouse will pass away.
Free Living Will Form
Living Will Declaration Form Example
Printable Last Will and Testament Form
Simple Living Will Form in PDF
- Once you have filled out these Will Forms, you have to sign them in front of a notary public and one or more witnesses, depending on your state’s requirements. Include your name, date, and location. You will have to let the witnesses and notary public sign as well. Having your will notarized and recorded can add more security to it to make sure it will hold up in court.
- Keep a copy in a safe place for safekeeping. It would also help to write down the location of your will in case you forget.
- Provide a copy of your Last Will and Testament to your executor. Provide a copy of your Living Will to your doctor, and talk to your family and close friends about it.
Although it can be kind of morbid to talk about and plan for your demise, these Will Forms are really important to prevent any dispute among family members over your wealth and estate, which is not very uncommon, and make sure that your will is still carried out in spite of you being unable to verbally express your wishes. It is not only a matter of sentimentality but of practicality as well.
12+ Sample Interview Assessment Forms Sample Forms
Sample Training Feedback Forms - 16+ Free Documents in PDF, Doc
Sample Disability Questionnaire Forms - 8+ Free Documents in ...
Sample Business Declaration Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word ...
17+ Sample Service Feedback Forms Sample Forms
9+ Hospital Release Form Samples - Free Sample, Example Format ...
Sample Construction Proposal Forms - 7+ Free Documents in PDF ...
11+ Sample Employee Information Forms Sample Forms
19+ Sample Medical Records Release Forms Sample Forms
8+ Sample Service Hours Forms Sample Forms
Sample Company Registration Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word ...
Landlord Verification Sample Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word ...
14+ Sample Event Request Forms Sample Forms
8+ Employee Termination Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
7+ Personal Loan Agreement Form Samples - Free Sample ...