A Release Form is a document that is entered into by two parties, wherein one party releases the other from any legal liabilities or making any claims in the future. The two parties are known generally as the releasor and the releasee. The releasor is the party that releases the other, and the releasee is the party being released from legal liabilities in the future. There are various companies that use Release Forms to protect their business. You may browse through our Release Forms below to find ones that will suit your needs. We have Release Forms for talent agencies, medical facilities, and many more. You may also see our General Release Forms for more samples.
Equipment Release Form
Equipment Rental Release Form
Talent Release Form
Standard Talent Release Form
Generic Talent Release Form
Talent Model Release Form
Image Release Form
Photo Image Release Form
Simple Image Release Form
Audio Image Release Form
Medical Release Form
Generic Medical Release Form
Free Medical Release Form
Medical Records Release Form
Medical Emergency Release Form
Equipment Release Forms
Equipment Release Forms are used by universities that have equipment, either outdoor equipment or laboratory equipment, that the students can rent for a fee. This Release Form can also be utilized by rental equipment companies and be filled out by contractors or subcontractors who rent their equipment for construction. You may also see our Equipment Lease Agreements Forms to draw up a contract or agreement for such a lease.
Uses of Equipment Release Forms
- They are used to certify that the equipment received is in good condition, so that the borrower or lessee has the responsibility to finance and facilitate any repairs if the equipment gets damaged while in the hands of the borrower or lessee. This acts like an insurance because the lessee will be financially liable for the property, and it protects the interest of the lessor to maintain his property and make sure that it does not depreciate in value, aside from the normal wear and tear.
- It also releases the lessor from any responsibility or legal liability of how the equipment will be used once in the hands of the lessee. Every effort has been made to make sure that the equipment is safe and functional, so the use of the equipment and the lessee’s knowledge of operating it, is not in any way the lessor’s liability. This also acts as a reminder for the lessee to double-check the equipment and ask the lessor any questions they may have about it before they start using it.
- The Equipment Release Form should provide details of the equipment being borrowed, such as the make and model and serial number, among others. This is to distinguish the equipment being borrowed and avoid any confusion in the future.
Talent Release Forms
Talent Release Forms are used when a media company wants to showcase an artist’s talent. Before they can release any footage, clips, films, or photos with the image and likeness of the artist, they would need to have a signed Talent Release Form.
Uses of Talent Release Forms
- Talent Release Forms are used by media companies, like recording studios and film-making companies among others, to protect them from any legal liabilities in the future and to document that the material was released with the permission of the person, and was in no way a violation of the person’s right to privacy.
- Talent Release Forms are also used to transfer all rights and claims over the material to the media company issuing it. Without a signed Talent Release Form, a media company does not really own the material and the artists can make claims on it.
- Talent Release Forms can also be beneficial to the artist because, if necessary, they can add stipulations on the Release Form to make them comfortable with going into the agreement. This makes sure that the performance of the artist is well within the bounds of human decency. This makes sure that they are paid enough as well, because the dollar amount they will be paid will also be included in the form.
Photo Release Form
Photo Print Release Form
Photo Consent Release Form
Photo Permission Release Form
Interview Release Form
Interview Release Agreement Form
Interview Permission Release Form in PDF
Interview Video Release Form
Model Release Form
Free Model Release Form
Standard Model Release Form
Minor Model Release Form
Photo Model Release Form
Generic Model Release Form
Copyright Release Form
Copyright Print Release Form
Copyright Infringement Release Form
Limited Copyright Release Form
Image Release Forms
Image Release Forms are used by photo studios and photographers to gain permission to release or reproduce the image of a person for whatever purpose it may serve, like for marketing purposes. This will serve as proof or documentation if ever the person would change his mind down the road. No matter what the purpose is for the photo, be it an advertising campaign or creating stock photos, it is always important to do things legally. It is important to have a signed document that will hold up in court, because verbal agreements are just never enough nowadays. You may also see our Photo Release Forms for other downloadable samples.
When to Use Image Release Forms
Photographers need Image Release Forms when they want to use the likeness of a person for marketing purposes. Although it is perfectly okay to take photos in public places, using those photos to advertise a product has legal restrictions. It is not only celebrities who need to sign Image Release Forms. Anyone whose photo is going to be used in an advertisement or any marketing purpose has to sign an Image Release Form.
Medical Release Forms
There are basically two common types of Medical Release Forms that we have available on this page. That would be the Medical Emergency Release Form and the Medical Records Release Form. We will delve into more details about both.
Medical Emergency Release Form
A Medical Emergency Release Form is used so that a minor or child under the age of 18 can receive medical treatment in case of an emergency if his parent/s or guardian/s cannot be reached. Examples of users of this Release Form are schools or universities, sports organizations, and temporary guardians such as babysitters or another relative. This can also be used in conjunction with a permission slip for youth events, sports events, or camping trips, where medical emergencies could happen at unlikely times where the parent/s or guardian/s cannot be reached.
Importance of a Medical Emergency Release Form
- Our health is very important. For parents, it is even more important for them to ensure the safety and health of their children, especially when they are not under their care. A Medical Emergency Release Form can put a parent or guardian’s mind at ease, knowing that if there is a medical emergency, his or her child can still receive medical treatment even when the parent cannot be reached.
- A Medical Emergency Release Form contains information on the child’s health that can help guide the temporary guardian in facilitating the child’s medical treatment. It contains information on any allergies to food and medication, any present medical condition, and a list of any medications the child is currently taking. Not only that; this form also indicates the preferred medical facility and / or physician that the parent or guardian wants the child to be taken to. This is important because that preferred medical facility or physician has the child’s medical records and can therefore make better decisions when it comes to the child’s medical treatment.
Liability Release Form
General Liability Release Form
Free Liability Release Form
Medical Liability Release Form
Personal Release Form
Personal Property Release Form
Personal Injury Release Form
Free Personal Release Form
Visitor Release Form
Basic Visitor Release Form
Free Visitor Release Form
Student Release Form
Student Work Release Form
Student Video Release Form
Student Information Release Form
Student Authorization Release Form
Location Release Form
Standard Location Release Form
Simple Location Release Form
Medical Records Release Form
Medical Records Release Forms are used in compliance with the HIPAA or the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, wherein a privacy rule is stipulated. This privacy rule inhibits any covered entities from disclosing a patient’s health information to any other parties without the written consent of the patient. This written consent is the Medical Records Release Form, otherwise known as the HIPAA Release Form.
Covered entities include healthcare facilities, health insurance providers, and any third party companies or business contractors that deal with private and protected patient health information. And patient health information refers to any information relating to a patient’s medical treatment, medical history, and payment information. All of this information has to be protected by covered entities under the HIPAA.
Information to Be Included on Medical Records Release Forms
- The name of the covered entity that will release the patient health information
- Patient’s personal information, such as his name, address, contact details, and Social Security number
- Information of the other party that the covered entity will be disclosing the patient’s health information to, or the receiver of the information
- The explicit authorization of the patient
- Specification of what kind of information is authorized to be disclosed, such as billing information or medical treatment information
- Purpose of the disclosure, such as continued treatment or for insurance purposes
- The term of the Release Form, which is the amount of time the Release Form will be valid
- Any other stipulation necessary for the protection of both the covered entity and the patient
- The signature of the patient, along with the current date
There are a lot of circumstances wherein a Medical Records Release Form is necessary. One example is when a patient has to be taken to another medical facility, and for the continued treatment of the patient, his health information has to be released to the receiving medical facility. Another example is when health insurance companies require the patient’s health information to pay health insurance claims, and also when employers require this to pay workers’ compensation claims. Aside from that, employers also need access to a potential employee’s health information to make sure that they are physically fit to take on the job. Other uses for Medical Records Release Form is for research purposes, such as in clinical trials, and for legal purposes, such as when a patient wants to take legal action for personal injury and medical malpractice.
No matter what the use, you will find a lot of Release Forms on this article that you can download and use as your own. You do not have to draft one from scratch. That will take a lot of time and can be very tedious. You can just download our samples here, and save time and resources so that you can focus on more productive areas in your business. The great thing is that they are in document format, so they are easy to tweak and edit to fit the needs and purpose of your company. You may also see our Release of Liability Forms for more samples.
FREE 9+ Sample Liability Release Forms in MS Word | PDF
FREE 8+ Media Liability Release Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 5+ Real Estate Lien Release Forms in PDF
FREE 6+ Model / Photo Copyright Release Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 22+ Print Release Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 22+ Print Release Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 13+ Interview Release Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 15+ Interview Release Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 12+ Sample Model Release Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 40+ Release Forms in PDF | Excel | MS Word
FREE 9+ Real Estate Release Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Deed Release Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 8+ Beneficiary Release Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Sample Artwork Release Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 8+ Sample Tattoo Release Forms in PDF