An enrollment form is a document which is used specifically in the enrollment duration of an organization or an institution. The form will mainly collect the basic identification details of the enrollee along with a few other information which will be used for the enrollment procedure. Although schools are the common users of enrollment forms, banks, and any organization where membership is essential also use a specific variety of enrollment form.
Blood Donation Enrollment Form
Course Enrollment Form
Gym Membership Enrollment Form
Internet Banking Enrollment Form
Various Types of Enrollment Forms
The varieties of enrollment forms differ on why it is provided to the enrollee, whether to cancel an enrollment or to change the information stated in the submitted form. Below are some of the varieties of enrollment forms that organizations can use for accepting new members in their group:
Reduced Fee Enrollment Application Form – This variety of enrollment form is used by an individual or an enrollee to apply for a reduced fee benefit. The form will be a tool for an organization to determine if the applicant or the enrollee is qualified to obtain the fee benefits and discounts for the payments in his membership or for other financial related obligations accompanying the enrollment process. Schools or educational institutions usually create this form for their students as well as for their employees who are continuing their education in the institution beyond the hours of their jobs. In order to confirm the application and request of the enrollee, the administration must send a formal letter of confirmation prior to the day of when the reduced fee will be provided.
Application for Reduced Fee Enrollment Form
Enrollment Agreement Form – When enrolling in an organization, it is the obligation of the enrollee to supply sufficient details and information in every document required for the enrollment process. This is the reason why aside from a basic application form, an enrollment agreement form is a requirement to be completed by an enrollee. In an enrollment agreement form, the enrollee or his legal guardian, if he is a minor, will be able to read about the privacy and confidentiality policies of the organization for the information which are supplied to them. Additionally, fees agreement statements and photography release statements are also included in the form especially if the aim of the organization is to commercially use the taken images and videos wherein the enrollee may be involved to promote their services to the crowd.
Enrollment Agreement Form
Continuous Enrollment Approval Form – Students who are required to submit dissertations and research papers are the target users of this type of enrollment form. With a continuous enrollment approval form, the student will be registered or recorded with a continuous “student status” even after a semester has ended. This promotes lesser hassle for the student to undergo an enrollment procedure again. A student certification and adviser certification statements are incorporated in the form which is significant for documenting that the student has understood the policies of the institution regarding the continuous enrollment program. To complete the form, it must be submitted to the authorized officer of the institution who will be determining the decision of the approval. Once received and approved, the officer must affix his signature on the form along with the date of when the approval process was executed and finalized.
Enrollment Approval Form
Enrollment Authorization Form – This type of enrollment form is one of the documents wherein the parents or the legal guardian of the student is involved in order to complete the entries of the form. An enrollment authorization form is intended to ensure that a student is enrolling in a course or a program with the permission of his parents and his affiliated institutions. The form primarily contains four sections. The first portion of the form is the student information section which will gather the student’s data ranging from his name, date of birth, address, course information, and choice of school semester to enroll in. The second portion of the form is a student responsibility statement which is for a documented affirmation that the disclosed information was accurate and true. Also, the responsibility statement is an assurance that the student has acknowledged his obligation to inform his affiliated institution about the progress of his enrollment. A principal permission statement is the content of the third portion of the form wherein the current school or institution of the student should approve the student’s enrollment preference. The last portion of the form is allotted for the signature of the student’s parent or guardian to indicate an approved authorization for the student to enroll and participate in the school’s activities.
Enrollment Authorization Form
Enrollment Cancellation Form – Students who have been newly enrolled in an educational institution, yet have decided to revoke their acquired slots should file an enrollment cancellation form. This type of document will be a tool to inform the school administration that the student will cancel his enrollment due to specific reasons. In the form, the student’s name, assigned number, course and program, address, and contact information are all stated with the student’s signature and the date of when the student used the cancellation form. Once completed, the student should send the form to the office of the school administration where the cancellation will be executed, and a student vacancy slot will be offered to those who are in the student waiting list.
Enrollment Cancellation Form
Enrollment Change Application Form – If there is a particular information to be changed in the supplied data of an enrollee, then he must be provided with an enrollment change application form which will indicate the data to be updated and changed in his current records. This form is not only used by educational institutions but also outside organizations who offer insurance benefits and other packages to their associated members and employees. The form contains nine primary parts on the first page with ann accompanying dependent eligibility verification document. The first part of the form will identify what action will be taken and is requested by the enrollee while the second part of the form will gather the enrollee’s personal information. The third, fourth, fifth, and sixth parts of the form are where the enrollee will state his selection of package or coverage wherein his information must be changed. The seventh part, on the other hand, is the dependent information section where the enrollee will enlist his dependents’ names and details. The last section is to be fulfilled by the organization where the enrollee is involved. In addition, the dependent eligibility verification document will supply more details about the enrollee’s claimed dependents and will allow the organization and other authorities involved in the change procedure to determine if the dependents and the enrollee are both indeed eligible for their package, plans, and have met the requirements set out by the organization in relation to the enrollment.
Enrollment Change Application Form
Enrollment Consent Form – Students who were recommended for a particular program by their advisor or educational institution representative will be provided with an enrollment consent form. This form is a documentation of the different consent strategies that an educational institution must mandate for their students. Specifically, the form contains four varieties of consent statements: an explanation of consent, verbal consent statement, written consent statement, and an informed consent statement. An explanation of consent statement centers on ensuring that the student was informed and have provided his consent towards undergoing the program suggested by his advisor. The verbal consent statement, on the other hand, will be for indicating that the legal guardian of the parent has provided a verbal consent and authorization already to the institution and the student to complete the enrollment process. Lastly, the written consent will be for collecting the signature of the student’s legal guardian who has agreed to the enrollment and has approved the student’s decisions.
Enrollment Consent Form
Enrollment Declaration Form – Organizations and educational institutions who use this type of enrollment form aim to ensure that the students who will be enrolling in their group have not committed any sort of crime and have clean backgrounds in relation to felony and harassment involvements. The four sections of the form should be filled out by the student’s legal guardian or custodian. The enrolling student information section is the first section of the form which will be for gathering the basic details of the student. The second section of the form will be for determining whether the student has been expelled or suspended before in his former institution due to varying lengths of misconducts and activities. The legal guardian who is the user of the form must be able to provide descriptions regarding the student’s pending suspension along with the contact information of the student’s former institution. Any type of felony conviction acquired by the student should be disclosed in the third section of the form where the details of the act will be stated ranging from the place or municipality where the case was settled up to the names of the probation officer and the court counselor. In order to complete every field entry of the form, the user must state his name and contact number along with his signature to certify that the information he disclosed was true and correctly based on his knowledge.
Enrollment Declaration Form
Enrollment Intake Form – The objective of an enrollment intake form is to know who the user or the subject is and what the administering authority can do in order to meet the subject’s needs. For instance, in a preschool institution, the teachers must be able to acquire detailed information regarding the habits of the children that he will be teaching and dealing with along with their preferences and needs. To ensure that the teacher will be able to document every data that the parents of the children will be providing, he can supply a blank enrollment intake form which can serve as his preliminary document for the enrollment process of the institution. In the form, the parents can indicate the diet of their child, specific food allergens, as well as the type of eating and drinking utensils that the child is trained to use during meal time. Moreover, an enrollment intake form can also cater the social and emotional development of the subject to determine if the subject is comfortable around groups for plays and activities or if the subject is more active when he is away from the crowd.
Enrollment Intake Form
Enrollment Permission Form – There are some courses and programs where a student will not be allowed to enroll and register unless with the granted permission of their instructors. To begin requesting for the instructor’s permission, the student must inform and ask his instructor for a consent. If approved, an enrollment permission form must be completed by the student and his instructor. This document is somehow identical to the aforementioned enrollment consent form, however, this form does not require the student’s legal guardian to fill in any portion of the form to complete the entries. The student’s details, a student declaration, and the signature of the instructor will be all that is needed to complete the form.
Enrollment Permission Form
Enrollment Review Form – An enrollment review procedure is executed for students and individuals who want to attain a scholarship or financial aid program wherein discounts on payments will be a benefit. For this procedure, an enrollment review form will be used by the student or the applicant of the program. The form basically contains a list of requirements to be submitted and followed by the applicant along with the applicant’s declaration statement for his understanding that the application is just an entry or a request and not a symbol of a granted approval.
Enrollment Review Form
Enrollment Verification Form – For individuals who want to verify their status in an organization or an educational institution, an enrollment verification form can be a useful document to use for the verification process. The form must have the identification data of the verifier, the information to be verified, the purpose of the release of information, and the address where the verified information notice form or letter will be sent. An authorization statement will also be important to be agreed and signed by the verifier which is to allow the organization to scan and go through the verifier’s personal files in relation to the verification process.
Enrollment Verification Form
Enrollment Questionnaire Form – When an organization uses enrollment questionnaire forms for their clients and applicants, they will be able to benefit in having better details to determine the eligibility and the identity of their enrollees. However, organizations can also use the form as an accompanying document in the enrollment process which will serve as a supporting proof of the enrollee’s claims.
Family Enrollment Questionnaire Form
Direct Deposit Enrollment Form – Banks who offer direct deposit services to their clients must have this variety of enrollment form. The purpose of a direct deposit enrollment form is to acquire the authorization of an account holder to allow an organization, such as his employment company, to send in his salary payments directly towards his account.
Direct Deposit Enrollment Form
Significant Sections to Include in Enrollment Forms
When making an enrollment form from scratch, it is important to incorporate specific sections which are essential for the enrollment process. And regardless of the variety or type of enrollment form, the sections below should be included to collect more information from the user:
- Enrollee information – To identify the enrollee, his details must be stated in the form which is why an enrollee information section should be the first portion of the form. The name of the enrollee with his age, date of birth, address, social security number, and the current level or position that he has in his school or work are some of the basic contents to be collected in this section.
- Enrollment information – This section will be for acquiring the enrollment preferences of the enrollee. For instance, if he is enrolling in a course, then he should state what subjects he plans to take for a semester, and if he aims to enroll for an insurance coverage, then he must clearly specify the type of coverage and plans that he wants to be registered in.
- Emergency contact person – There are situations when an individual’s legal guardian or custodian will not be able to report whenever needed which is why it is significant to have an alternate contact person for emergency purposes. In the form’s emergency contact person section, the enrollee must enlist at least two individuals whom he can trust to be available when called by the organization that he is going to be enrolled and involved in. The phone numbers, electronic mailing addresses, and the residential addresses of each contact person should be up to date to ensure that the organization will be able to reach the listed persons.
- Declaration statement – A declaration statement can vary on different organizations who create the form. However, most organizations who include lines regarding the understanding of the enrollee to the policies and the regulations mandated for the enrollment period, and lines which focus on the honesty and accuracy of the disclosed information claimed by the enrollee.
- Payment information – In the payment information section, the enrollee should be able to state what his payment method will be along with his account information if he will be paying through the bank. Also, if the enrollee is using a credit card or a debit card for his payments, then he must agree and indicate his permission for the organization to obtain the amount directly from his account in a payment authorization statement.
- Questionnaire and background information – Every organization has their own qualifications with regards to the members and individuals that they will be accepting. For this, a background questionnaire can be incorporated to obtain more details about the enrollee which are not catered to in the first section of the form. Additionally, the questionnaire can also include the family and employment history of the enrollee if the details are essential for determining whether or not he met the guidelines and qualifications of the organization to be able to enroll.
- Medical information – Knowing the medical and health issues of an enrollee is also significant for organizations. This is why a medical information section must be included in the form. The medical details of the enrollee will help the organization in acknowledging what actions, allergens, and medications should be noted when dealing with the enrollee for specific activities. On the other hand, for insurance service providers, the enrollee’s medical needs will be an aspect to determine what plan will be applicable to cater his bills in events involving an urgent medical attention.
- Terms and conditions – Aside from the qualifications which need to be met by the enrollee, he must also be aware of the rules of the organization once he will begin the enrollment process. For instance, the organization does not permit enrollees to request for a refund or a repayment for the fees that they have given for their enrollment if they will not be accepted by the organization as a member.
- Consent and authorization – Authorizing the organization in using the disclosed information for either documentation or research purposes must be included in the form. And if the enrollee prefers to not provide the authorization then he must inform the organization and negotiate limitations towards the use of his personal information.
Mail-In Enrollment Form
Medicare Enrollment Form
Sports Enrollment Form
Benefits of Using Enrollment Forms
There are tons of benefits that organizations and institutions can obtain when using enrollment forms and one of the most common is that it allows them to communicate with the enrollees and know what the preferences and the histories of each person are. Also, enrollment forms will help in ensuring that the information of the enrollees is up to date and accurate to process various transactions. Lastly, enrollment forms are also documents which can be used as one of the tools for producing survey results especially when it comes to determining a census in relation to the categories of individuals enrolled and registered in an organization. Nevertheless, the benefits of enrollment forms will differ for every organization since it will depend on how they are using the document, who their forms users are, and what data they will be requiring to be supplied by the enrollment form user.
17+ Hotel Registration Form Examples | PDF
9+ Workshop Registration Forms in Sample, Example, Format
10+ Sample Workshop Registration Forms in WORD | PDF
20+ Conference Registration Form Examples in PDF | WORD
9+ Job Registration Form Samples in Sample, Example, Format
21+ Conference Registration Forms | PDF
7+ Travel Registration Form Samples in Sample, Example, Format
7+ Event Registration Form Samples in Sample, Example, Format
11+ Employee Sign-In Sheets – PDF, DOC, XLS
50+ Printable Registration Forms | PDF
11+ Hotel Registration Form Samples | PDF
7+ Patient Registration Form Samples in Sample, Example, Format
7+ Sample Conference Registration Forms in PDF | WORD
7+ Sample Team Registration Forms in PDF | WORD
7+ Pharmacist Registration Form Samples in Sample, Example, Format