An emergency is the term used when there is a certain situation that requires an immediate response. Emergencies may be due to a natural disaster, weakness in a person’s health, and even accidents caused by carelessness. The authorities who are responsible for handling emergencies are commonly the police, the firemen, and the paramedics.
Emergencies can occur at any time, just like accidents. Companies and organizations are very cautious when it comes to facing unexpected situations by including an emergency contact information in every member’s identification cards. They also use Emergency Contact Forms to serve as their company records in a case that the person had lost his ID and he is in an emergency.
Employee Emergency Contact Forms
Employee Emergency Information Contact
New Employee Emergency Contact
Employee Personal Data/Emergency Contact
Employee Emergency Contact and Confidential Form
Emergency Contact Consent Forms
Emergency Contact & Medical Consent
Emergency Contact Parental Consent
Child Emergency Contact Forms
Child Care Emergency Contact Information
Child Care Registration and Emergency Information
Child Care Emergency Contact Information
Three Vital Areas for an Emergency Contact Form
Emergency contact forms mostly contain the personal information of an individual, and the contact list in case of emergencies and accidents. Though every form may have different layouts, there are few identical areas which are mandatory to be in the form. Listed below are the following:
- The Emergency Contact List. This should have the full names, the contact numbers, and the addresses of the people who are chosen as emergency contacts. In a Student Emergency Contact Form, most names found on the list are the names of the student’s parents, while in an Employee Emergency Contact Form, the spouse’s or any close relative may be stated as part of the contact list.
- The Addresses. Emergency contact forms may require an individual to state the address of his permanent location and a secondary address where he may be found. When a person moves to another place, he should be able to submit a Change of Address Form and update his emergency information in the company or institute that he is associated.
- The Medical Records. With the help of a person’s Medical Form and records, the company may indicate the possible illnesses that the employee has. The medical information should be included in the Emergency Form to have a proper record whenever the physician needs a quick analysis of a situation. The form may also contain an employee’s list of food allergies and other medical conditions.
Importance of an Emergency Contact Form
The main significance of having to complete an Emergency Contact Form is to have a document and record for the company and school whenever an emergency arises. The Contact Form should be properly filled out with the exact contact numbers and the specific relationship of the contact person to the employee. This form will also aid the doctors and paramedics in knowing the possible causes when a person loses consciousness; whether due to a heart failure, or oxygen deprivation of the brain.
There are also a few emergency contact forms that require a person to draft a map from the company he is currently working to the place where he lives. This illustrating guide is commonly used in Liberia since some areas do not have a mailing address. Emergency Contact Forms should also be updated every six months to assure that the numbers on the form are active and the employee is still living in the address that he stated.
Sports Emergency Contact Forms
Youth Sports Emergency and Disaster Information
School Sports Emergency Contact
Club Sports Emergency Contact
Business Emergency Contact Forms
Local Business Emergency Contact
Business Emergency Contact Information
Student Emergency Contact Forms
Student Emergency Contact and Information
International Student Emergency Contact
Student Consent and Emergency Contact
Undergraduate Student Emergency Contact
Children Emergency Contact Form
Children’s Ministry Emergency Contact
Coach Emergency Contact Form
Outdoor Coach Emergency Contact
Categories and Types of Emergency Contact Forms
Employee Emergency Information Contact Form – This form consist of the employee’s details and two contact names. Depending on the company, the form may also have the employee’s preferred hospital and his insurance details. Some countries, such as Canada, passed the PIPEDA law (Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act) that mandates every company to consider the employees’ information as confidential.
Emergency Contact & Medical Consent Form – A consent to have a Medical Release of an individual’s record and a consent to give medical treatments in case that the individual can no longer speak for a decision are focused on this form. This serves as an Authorization Form for the company to decide for their employees’ welfare in the event of an accident or an emergency within the company’s premises.
Youth Sports Emergency and Disaster Information Form – This is commonly used by organizations who handle training sessions for sports enthusiasts and athletes. The form is significant in these organizations since a training may result in a participant’s injury or illnesses that require an immediate paramedics response. The form may include questions such as the participant’s use of contact lenses during sports competitions and the medical prescriptions of drugs that the participants are currently taking.
Local Business Emergency Contact Form – This will have the details about the business building’s conditions. A representative from the fire department will be the one who usually uses this form and conducts the survey with regards to the rate of a building’s safety for its employees. Emergency alarm systems, sprinklers, elevators and the number of stories that a building contains are one of the areas which are to be checked to qualify the survey.
Outdoor Coach Emergency Contact Form – Emergencies can involve anyone, including the coaches and the professors of an educational institute. This should contain the names of the head coach, his assistants, and their contact numbers. This form is commonly used whenever there are regional meets and competitions for sports and athletics.
Travel Authorization and Emergency Contact Form – A University who allows their students to travel for educational purposes use this type of Emergency Contact Form. This will contain the details about the students’ travel locations, the emergency contact information, the faculty member who joins with them, and an Authorization Form that permits the students to explore outside the university.
Farm Emergency Contact Form
Example Farm Emergency Contact
Office Emergency Contact Forms
Office of International Activities
Office of Residence Emergency Contact
Travel Emergency Contact Forms
Travel Authorization and Emergency Contact
Student Travel Emergency Contact Information
Club Travel Emergency Contact
Fire Emergency Contact Form
Fire Department Emergency Contact
School Emergency Contact Forms
High School Emergency Contact
Emergency Contact Form for School Activities
The ICE Program
ICE is an acronym that means “In Case of Emergency”. This is a specific strategic program that allows the authorities and medical personnel to call the emergency contacts of a person who had been admitted to the hospital due to accidents or any other medical-related issues. This has been tested and implemented in Northern America, Australia, and in Europe. The strategy associated with this program is to replace the phone-name of an individual’s emergency contact into “ICE”. This will help the authorities immediately distinguish who among the contact list is designated as the emergency contact person by the owner of the phone.
Though this should be done using cellular mobiles, the authority encourages their citizens to have a physical copy of the emergency contact person or have an ICE card. The card will serve as an Emergency Contact Information Form but in a size of a wallet where an individual can carry and place it with his belongings.
Tips for Emergency Contact Forms
- Be very cautious when choosing a person as an emergency contact. You should choose someone who will always be readily available, accessible, and knows your details very well.
- Attach a Medical Form. In the case that an Emergency Contact Form does not have an area for indicating your medical history and conditions, simply attach those records to the form to assure that these information will aid the emergency personnel in an emergency.
- Have alternate contact numbers. This refers to at least two sets of contact numbers for your contact person. Having additional numbers are helpful especially if these are from different cellular service providers. This is due to the signal from one provider may be stronger than the other, which opens the possibility of reaching out to your contact person at any situation and emergencies involving natural disasters such as floods.
- Include a number of choices. If the form requires you to include your choice of physician and hospital, choose the nearest in your area and the most trusted medical personnel that you know will take good care with you. If you are a benefactor of an insurance, might as well include the information of your coverage in the form to let a company know that medical discounts can be applied to you.
Medical Release Forms
21+ Emergency Release Form Example
Sample Lease Contract Forms - 10+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
32+ Medical Release Forms in PDF
Request Forms in PDF
Sample Parental Consent Forms - 10+ Free Documents in PDF, Doc
Contract Forms in PDF
9+ Hospital Release Form Samples - Free Sample, Example Format ...
7+ Sample Restraining Order Forms
Sample Patient Counseling Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
21+ Sample Event Forms
32 Sample Registration Forms in PDF
Medical Form Templates
Emergency Medical Release Forms
Sample Parent Information Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF