Military service, violence in the neighborhood, and unaddressed maintenance concerns are some of the legal and valid reasons why tenants will choose to vacate and break a lease or a rental agreement. However, regardless of the reasons, both parties of the lease should inform one another, either it is about a tenant termination or simply the need to move-out from the property. The form to be used for this purpose is known as the 60-day notice to vacate form.
What Is a 60-Day Notice to Vacate Form?
A 60-day notice to vacate form is a type of document which is used to inform a party about the need to vacate the rented or leased property. With the notice form, the recipient will be able to know the details about the termination as well as the actions he must do in lieu of the subject of the notice within the specified 60-day period. Both tenants and landlords can use this notice form.
List of 60-Day Notice to Vacate Forms
60-Day Notice to Vacate Form Sample
60-Day Notice of Intent to Vacate Form
Fillable 60-Day Notice to Vacate Form
Mobile Home 60-Day Notice to Vacate Form
Realty 60-Day Notice to Vacate Form
Tenant 60-Day Notice to Vacate Form
Types of 60-Day Notice to Vacate Forms
Using templates instead of creating a form or a document from scratch is easier. Below are some of the type of notice form templates which can be used by either party of a lease and rental agreement:
1. 60-Day Notice of Intent to Vacate Form: This is one of the common types of notice forms which are intended to be used by tenants who would be vacating the unit they are leasing. The information which will have to be indicated in the form would include the date when the tenant will be sending the notice, followed by the name of the recipient and the address of the unit, as well as the reason for the termination. In addition, the acknowledgments of the tenant in lieu of the residential lease should also be included in the form along with the forwarding contact information they prefer the landlord or the recipient of the notice to reach out for confirmation and verification of the lease.
2. Fillable 60-Day Notice to Vacate Form: A fillable form is a type of document which can be filled out electronically due to its entry fields which are clickable to input the necessary data and information for the notice. There are four parts in this type of 60-day notice to vacate form. The first part collects the current and move-out dates of the tenant along with the address of the property and the reason why the tenant will be moving out from the property. Moreover, the name of the tenant will also be indicated in an allotted area of the form which is followed by statements about the intent to move out and the tenant’s acknowledgments regarding the agreed terms and conditions in the formerly signed lease agreement. The name, signature, and forwarding address of the tenant will be the contents of the third part of the form while the last part will have to be filled out by the landlord to affirm that the notice had been received.
3. Mobile Home 60-Day Notice to Vacate Form: This is the form to use if the property where a tenant will be required to move out or vacate is a mobile or manufactured home. The notice form will have to be presented and explained to the tenant in order to effectively deliver the details of the termination and to provide options to the tenant. Additionally, both the tenant and the park mobile home park manager must also affix their signatures into the allotted signature areas to document that they have read and understood the contents and subject of the notice.
4. Realty 60-Day Notice to Vacate Form: This is a single-paged document which collects only four pieces of information as compared to the other types of notice forms. The address of the rental unit will be the first data to indicate in the form along with the main reason of vacating the property, the contact number of the tenant or the lessee and his signature with the date as to when he filled out and signed the form.
5. Tenant 60-Day Notice to Vacate Form: Five sections comprise this type of 60-day notice to vacate form along with a tenant move-out reminder and a settlement charges guide sheet to accompany it with. The first section is where the address of the rental property will be stated with the names of the tenants, and the month, date, and year when they started the lease. The second section contains a statement which indicates the tenant’s acceptance to his roles and responsibilities while the third section discusses the actions to be done in lieu of the tenant’s security deposit along with the tenant’s forwarding address. The fourth section is allotted for the comments of the tenant to be noted by the landlord, and the last section is for the landlord or the leasing agency who will state the name of the receiver of the notice with the dates when the notice and the property keys were acquired.
How to Use Our 60-Day Notice to Vacate Form Templates
The first step to effectively use our templates is to choose which among the form templates suits best the needs and the preferences of the rental or leasing agency and landlord. Then, the next step is to download the template by clicking the download button and waiting for a ZIP folder to be downloaded. The reason why we place our templates inside ZIP folders or files is for ensuring that the template will be downloaded fully and easily. In lieu of this, extracting the ZIP file will be the next step to acquire the form template which can then be edited and customized by using a document editing tool which is compatible with the template’s file format.
FREE 29+ Notice Forms in PDF | MS Word | Excel
FREE 6+ Notice of Commencement Forms in MS Word | PDF | Excel
FREE 9+ 30 Day Notice Forms in PDF | Ms Word
FREE 7+ Sample Notice of Settlement Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 8+ Notice to Vacate Forms in PDF | Ms Word
FREE 5+ Notice to Owner Forms in PDF | Ms Word
FREE 8+ Notice of Claim Forms in MS Word | PDF | Excel
FREE 7+ Notice of Sale Forms in PDF | Ms Word
FREE 6+ Sample Notice of Election Forms in MS Word | PDF | Excel
FREE 9+ Sample Notice to Employee Forms in PDF | Ms Word
FREE 6+ Notice of Transfer Forms in MS Word | PDF | Excel
FREE 7+ Sample Notice to Proceed Forms in MS Word | PDF
FREE 6+ Notice of Deposition Forms in PDF | Ms Word
FREE 8+ Preliminary Notice Forms in PDF | Ms Word
FREE 6+ Pull Notice Forms in PDF | Ms Word