A Notice Form is a document that gives awareness or a warning to an individual for an upcoming termination. A notice period will be allotted for that person to prepare, act upon, respond or vacate the location. In the case of employee dismissal, a week’s notice is given by the employers to allow the employee an opportunity to land a new job.
The notice form is also used between a renter and a property owner. Foreclosure is one of the aspects as to why owners of mortgaged properties will receive a notice form. For more examples of a Notice Form and when to use them, browse through this site.
Eviction Notice Forms
Eviction Notice to Tenant
Landlord Eviction Notice
Eviction Notice for Nonpayment of Rent
Privacy Notice Forms
Model Privacy Notice
Childcare Privacy Notice
Illinois Privacy Notice
Notice to Quit Forms
Landlord Notice to Quit
Notice to Quit Form in PDF
Day Notice to Quit for Nonpayment of Rent
When to Use a Notice Form?
Notice Forms are used in a variety of ways, but most importantly, timing is the key. Here are some circumstances that you should use the form:
- When an employee is dismissed or terminated from work.
- When one of the parties violated the contract.
- Whenever the contract is not renewed by the other party.
- When there are changes made in the contract.
- When a property is heading for foreclosure.
- When a property is to be disposed or sold.
- When an individual was not able to pay his debts on time.
- When there is a transfer of ownership or management.
- When there is an upcoming event.
- When there is an upcoming construction or renovation.
- When there is an information that is to be disclosed and kept confidential.
Notice forms are very significant for everyone. It can be used for school organizations when there are events to be held at the campus, or when there are meetings to plan for a certain agenda. Obviously, a notice form is important because it is a legal document for the two involved parties. Receiving the form will grant the other party a sufficient amount of time to prepare and plan for the changes. Lastly, the document will serve as an evidence that the parties are communicating in an effective manner and will leave on good terms.
Vital Parts of a Notice Form
- The title of the form. It should be indicated what type of notice form is given to that person. The title should be on the topmost part of the notice form.
- The parties involved. The form should have the names of the people involved to know who the notice is addressed to.
- The purpose of the notice. The main reason why the notice is given should be clear and concise. As much as possible, the notice should state the reasons in a straightforward manner.
- Details of the form. The details should include the location and the specific date that the purpose of the notice will take place. If there are suggestions and recommendations, it should also be stated to help the other party cope with the matter.
- Terms, policies, and conditions. In the case of a tenant-landlord Notice of Eviction, the landlord should indicate the consequences if the tenant will not vacate the property on the due date stated in the document. For a management-employee Notice of Dismissal, the management should state the possible actions to be taken if the employee does not agree with the notice.
Notice to Proceed Forms
Notice to Proceed with Construction
Limited Notice to Proceed
Notice to Proceed
Notice of Completion Forms
Notice of Completion Form in PDF
Notice of Completion of Construction
Notification of Completion of Development
Completion of Liquidation
Notice to Vacate Forms
Tenant Notice to Vacate
Notice to Tenant of Lease Extension
Notice to Terminate Tenancy Agreement
Types of Notice Forms
- Notice to Vacate or Eviction Notice Forms – this form may state that the renter should vacate the landlord’s property within a number of days, generally given 30 days prior to eviction. One of the most common grounds for having an eviction notice is the inability for the renter to pay the rent on time.
- Privacy Notice Forms – this notice form focuses on disclosing the data and information of a certain subject. This form is often used by surveyors that gather data for their statistical studies.
- Notice to Quit Forms – used when a tenant or the renter violated the stated rules and regulations of the contract. The landlord may state in the form that the renter should be able to fix the damages he caused the property and the associated penalty for doing such act.
- Notice to Proceed Forms – used by the owner of a property and to be given to a contractor. This form will state that the owner allows the contractor to start doing the needed work and project on a specified date.
- Notice of Completion Forms – this type of notice form centers on stating that a project should be completely finished on the date indicated by the owner of the property or the management.
- Change Notice Forms – this form is used whenever there are changes and revisions done in the contract. The parties involved should agree on the new conditions to avoid misunderstanding and further problems.
- Warning Notice Forms – this is given to an employee that will state the company’s terms that he violated and the number of times he did it, which may be subject to penalties and sanctions.
- Notice to Terminate – this may also be applicable for employers wherein the management or the company will send this form to an employee who has been defying the company’s house rules after a number of consecutive warnings.
- Marriage Notice Forms – this notice form is a legal document to be completed by the future bride and groom, as a requirement for the State, twelve months prior to their wedding.
- Event Notice Forms – organizational events, parties, and celebrations require this type of form for their members and for the people around the area who will be affected by the situation. The form will include details such as: the name of the event, the date it will happen, the event location and the people invited.
Change Notice Forms
Change Notice Process
Information Change Notice
Property Change Notice
Engineering Change Notice
Warning Notice Forms
Employee Warning Notice
Safety Violation Warning Notice
Employee Warning Notice Form Sample
Marriage Notice Forms
Marriage Notice Application
Notice of Intended Marriage
Event Notice Forms
Temporary Event Notice Application
Party Event Notice
Insolvency Event Notice
Tips for Notice Forms
Some homeowners, landlords, and managements consider notice forms as a very significant document for their company. But, if you are new with drafting this type of form, you should observe and mind the tips listed below:
- Stick to the agreement. Before planning to give a notice form, either to evict an occupant or termine an employee, go over the agreement you both signed. There might be relevant grounds that you may include in your form which will help the other party understand your decisions.
- Give ample amount of time. A month would be preferable when dealing with acting upon the notice, however, it truly depends on the management or the person who creates the notice.
- Keep it brief and direct. Avoid beating around the bush just to have a friendly approach. You can state directly the purpose of the notice to let the other party know why he is receiving the document.
- Convey a formal tone. Make sure that the way you presented the form expresses your business purpose. You can be creative with the layout of your notice form if it is an event notice to gather enthusiasm.
- Use a template. To ease your work in drafting a Notice Form, view our samples and download what you prefer. Our forms are available in word document (DOC) and in portable document file (PDF) formats that you can choose from. Then you can edit and place the required information to match your needs.
10 Steps in Making a Notice Form
Making a Notice Form will cost less time if you keep in with the steps below:
Step 1: Read the Agreement Form that has been signed by you and the other person involved in the contract.
Step 2: Write down notes of the rules he violated or the reason for the breach of contract if it is for eviction and termination. If this notice form is for Marriage Notice Application and events, take notes as a draft for your document.
Step 3: Prepare a blank document to work with.
Step 4: Indicate the type of Notice Form.
Step 5: Type the name of the other party.
Step 6: Clearly state the purpose of your Notice.
Step 7: Indicate the date of termination or of the event.
Step 8. End the document with a warm statement.
Step 9: Make an area for your name and signature.
Step 10: Print out the document.
Printable Eviction Notice Form - 7+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
7+ 30-Day Notice to Tenant Samples
Sample Eviction Notice - 7+ Free Documents in PDF
16+ Sample Social Security Forms
Sample Cancellation of Contract Forms - 8+ Free Documents in PDF ...
Sample Payroll Change Form - 10+ Free Documents in PDF
Sample Employee Disciplinary Action Form - 7+ Free Documents in ...
Sample Employee Termination Form - 9+ Free Documents in Doc ...
Sample Free Action Forms - 20+ Free Documents in Word, PDF, Excel
8+ Sample Custom Declaration Forms
9+ Sample Social Security Application Forms - Free Sample ...
9+ Sample Social Security Application Forms - Free Sample ...
7+ Sample Month to Month Lease Form - 7+ Free Documents in PDF
Sample Construction Proposal Forms - 7+ Free Documents in PDF ...
8+ Party Wall Agreement Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...