There are a lot of Employment Forms every employee has to fill out when starting a new job. One of these forms is the Employee Emergency Contact Form. Emergencies are inevitable. That is why every company should know what to do in the event of an emergency like a natural disaster or a medical emergency. It is also important to know who to contact and notify during such emergencies. This is why Employee Emergency Contact Forms are very important.
Employee Emergency Contact Information Form
Employee Emergency Medical Contact Form
Sample Employee Emergency Information Form
Free Employee Emergency Contact Form
Oftentimes, the employee’s emergency contact information is listed in Employee Information Forms. It is important to keep in mind the following when drafting Employee Emergency Contact Forms:
- Remember to list more than one person as an emergency contact in case the primary contact cannot be reached. You have to include the name, address, home phone number, cell phone number, email address, and relationship of the emergency contact to the employee. It is helpful to include all the ways you can reach the emergency contact.
- Employment information should also be included, along with the department the employee belongs to and the name of his direct supervisor. This can help in notifying the supervisor or head of the employee of the incident, because such incidents can affect production in the workplace.
- It would also be helpful to include the employee’s medical contact information in case of a medical emergency. This would include the name and contact number of his physician or doctor. It can also include health insurance information, any known allergies, and blood type. This information is useful at times when the employee is ill or incapacitated.
- It is also very important to remind employees to notify the Human Resources Department of any changes in the Employee Emergency Contact Forms.
- Aside from the Employee Emergency Contact Forms, you can also include the employee’s emergency contact details in his company ID. Since a company ID usually has to be worn at all times when in the workplace, it would be easier to access the emergency contact information.
Printable Employee Emergency Contact Form
Generic Employee Emergency Contact Form
Basic Employee Emergency Contact Form
Employee Emergency Contact Form and Its Importance
- Having properly filled out Emergency Contact Forms can help you in times of a medical emergency when the employee has lost consciousness while he is in the workplace, or when the employee is unable to make sound decisions for himself. It is for you to contact a family or friend and have a better understanding of the medical condition of the employee.
- It can also provide you with a preferred physician and hospital to admit the patient, if needed, during such emergencies.
- This is also a health and safety protocol for employees who are exposed to certain hazards in the workplace.
Although emergencies do not happen all the time, they are always a possibility, and it’s best to be always prepared. It is better to be safe than sorry, is what most people would say.
9+ Hospital Release Form Samples - Free Sample, Example Format ...
7+ Employment Contract Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
Employee Application Forms
Sample Employee Name Change Forms - 7+ Free Documents in ...
Sample Registration Form - 21+ Free Documents in PDF
Sample Employee Self Evaluation Form - 8+ Free Documents in ...
Request Forms in PDF
Medical Form Templates
Blank Medical Forms - 35+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Employee Payroll Forms - 10+ Free Documents in PDF
Employment Application Forms
Sample Parent Information Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Time Off Request Form - 12+ Free Documents in Doc, PDF
7+ Work Evaluation Form Samples - Free Sample, Example Format ...
7+ Training Feedback Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...