In today’s generation where going digital has become a necessity, over eighty percent of households in the United States are owners of personal computers. With this, the business and accounting industry must assure that they are boosting their systems accordingly to the needs and convenience of their clients which leads to the usage of online documents and forms that are maintained in a computer unit. Business and legal forms which include statements forms and financial reports are in great demand to be rendered and be used online. Due to this, statement forms and other documents have been created in three known formats: DOC, PDF, and in XLS for varying purposes.
Statement of Financial Position Form
Travel Expense Statement Form
Audited Income Statement Form
Short Financial Statement Form
Settlement Statement Form Sample
Why Use a Statement Form in Excel Format?
Columns, rows and formulas are some of the features that an excel document can provide to any user. With these features, banks and organizations who deal with finances use the format to obtain actual amounts without the need to manually compute the inputted data. The excel also permits the user to connect various sheets for an efficient data collection system, aiding a company in recording their transactions as well as determining the possible reasons of the glitches in their finances. Other reasons why an individual or a corporation will use a statement form in excel format are as follows:
Creating a list in an excel document no longer needs the guidance of a ruler or the visual table estimation of the user since an excel sheet is constructed with merely rows and columns. All the user needs to do is specify the beginning and the end of his or her table which can be emphasized by means of coloring or highlighting the chosen areas. For those who are the authorized personnel in a company, they can create an excel file which only allows the user to state the amounts associated with the pre-made list and prevent them to change or rearrange the listed items as well as the formulas used in the file.
Track profit and gain
A common incident that drives a company to face an annual financial hardship is due to objectives and expenses which are not being tracked regularly. With this, the statement form in excel format can aid the company in developing a chart which accompanies the changes in their entries. As long as the sheets have the proper formulas and are connected to each other, the chart will be updated accordingly.
With the right financial and business form in excel, the management will be able to send the file through the internet without worrying that there will be errors when it is opened to a different computer. This allows the management and the involved parties to effectively communicate and share their knowledge by adding comments and updating the account statements of the file.
Promotes easy verification
As an excel document records the accounts and every transaction of the company, the administration and even a financial aid agency will be able to conduct an accounting verification and investigation if there are doubtful entries on the form.
General Financial Statement Form
Profit and Loss Statement Form Sample
When to Use a Statement Form?
Statement forms are useful especially if finances and pieces of evidence are involved to be presented to an authorized person of a country. Below are the following instances of when a statement form in excel will serve a great purpose for the user’s benefit:
- Bank application and registration process – Before an individual is be able to do a wire transfer through a bank, he or she needs to apply and submit the necessary documents for appropriately registering him or her to an account. Additionally, if a bank client applies for a credit and loan extension, he or she will be required to complete a financial statement form to indicate his or her details as well as the identity of his or her co-applicant in the loan. Their assets, liabilities, and annual individual income is included on the form along with the specific date of when the property valuation was done.
Bank Client Financial Statement Form
- Project creation – Project proposals and plans are not only limited in educational institutions but are also welcome in any organization where success is and improvement are the main goals for the future. The need to have a statement form for a collaborative project is to highlight the expenses, the roles of the people involved in the project, the expected outcome, as well as the details of the project. The form also has an area which is allocated for identifying the project beneficiaries and for the list of the project’s expenditure and purchase receipt forms. A grant agreement is enclosed with this statement form in excel to indicate the agreed funding scheme of the project, to declare the costs, to certify a methodology, as well as declare the honor of the beneficiary regarding the project’s existence.
Collaborative Project Statement Form
Size: 17 KB
- Licensing a general contractor – After an applicant will undergo a licensing examination, he or she will then proceed to begin providing a contractor financial statement with the aid of an accountant. The claims on the statement form will be reviewed by an authorized official of the licensing committee. The reason why this document is needed is due to the varying monetary limitations which are associated with the total expenditures for a project that they will be managing. As financial matters are relevant to acquiring the license and to secure that the applicant is transparent with his or her claims, most licensing agencies integrate various rules to regulate and be observed by the applicants as well as their associated accountants.
Contractor Financial Statement Form
- Projecting cash disbursement – Small business debtors are required to provide a cash disbursement statement form. The term disbursement refers to the amount allotted for payment which can include a company’s cash payment and checks for their debts or loans. The debtor is expected to indicate the plans of how he or she can deliver the payments based on their agreement with the associated parties. The projections will be used for determining if the debtor was able to comply with the law and if his or her stated operations have matched his or her business’ actual operations expenses. This statement form also has an attached financial questionnaire for the debtor to answer with regards to his or her income, expenses, cash profit, unpaid bills, the total amount of money lent to outside parties, his or her bank information, fees and his or her stated projections. A financial report is the last part of the form to indicate the summary of the debtor’s statements.
Disbursement Statement Form
- Applying for farming financial aid – Submitting for a financial aid registration does not only require an applicant to fulfill the registration form since the applicant may need to supply proof about himself or herself and his or her owned properties especially if he or she is a farmer or landowner. A financial statement form for farmers and for other individuals who are working in the field of agriculture will contain the information of the farmer, a set of instructions on how the form will be completed and submitted, the list of the farmer’s assets, properties, contingent liabilities, cash accounts, the items of livestock which are allotted for a market sale and for breeding, as well as the types of crops and machinery or equipment that the farmer uses in his or her owned farmland.
Farmer Financial Statement Form
- Settling land renting and mortgage loan issues – When an individual will be purchasing or renting a land area, he or she will be using a settlement statement form which will state all the payments that accompany the transaction. The deductions of the mortgage loan which can be associated with the purchase is also included on the form along with the sales price of the property to be sold, address of the property, names of the buyer and seller, the settlement and disbursement dates, and the miscellaneous charges to be determined by the state government where the land is under jurisdiction. An acknowledgment form serves as the closing document of the settlement statement which is to be signed by the involved parties.
Land Settlement Statement Form
- Securing an inherited property – Spouses who have acquired or bought a property during their marriage and will soon be heading to signing a separation agreement needs to use a statement form for the intention of dividing their properties. The form indicates the type of private and public property under the name of each spouse and under the ownership of both, the compensation grounds of the property, the debts which are associated with the owned properties, the net value of the acquests and the terms and conditions of the partition. Additionally, a sworn statement which indicates that the spouses have written factual information on the form will is enclosed as an essential supporting document for the court.
Partnership Acquest Statement Form
- Reporting an ownership – In any country, a property owner must assure that he or she had successfully reported and informed the government about his or her property. With a statement of property or a property statement form, the owner is able to indicate the description of his or her property, his or her details as well as the document preparer’s identification, and other data which will be relevant for the property assessment. Properties which are required to be reported include fishing vessels, transportation vehicles and any equipment which is accompanied with a high market value. If a property is a building corporation, the owner needs to state the name and address of the company, its gross annual rent and the installation year of when the corporation was founded.
Statement of Property Form
- Demonstrating facts – An individual must use a statement form if he or she needs to supply a proof about his or her claims especially if they are matters that relate to his or her accounts and property ownership.
Sworn Statement Form
- Acquiring reimbursements – If the intention of traveling is due to a business meeting or a student conference, then the person who is sent to attend the event should obtain an expense reimbursement if he or she spent his or her personal cash for accommodation or other necessary expenditures. A travel expense statement form caters the travel information of the user such as the purpose of his or her trip, daily and miscellaneous expenses, mileage record, as well as the roles and responsibilities of the user which are expected to be followed for him or her to be granted with his or her reimbursement request.
Varieties of Statement Forms in Excel
Statement of Affairs Form – This form focuses on the capital of a business enterprise. Although it is likely similar to a balance sheet, a statement of affairs comprise more details about the financial state of a business rather than merely the profit and gain in a specific time range. To prepare this statement form, the user must state his or her assets by starting with those which he or she was not able to specifically pledge and to be followed by those pledged by him or her, his or her preferential creditors, unsecured creditors, his or her shares and lastly his or her surplus.
Statement of Affairs Form
Income Statement Form – Specifically, an income statement caters the revenue amounts, costs of sales, gross profit, the business profit before tax and even the earnings that the business has earned per share that they received. It is essential that the user of the form states the actual gross profit to allow the parties in the business to properly analyze their product prices of whether they are under or overpricing their goods. The salary and benefits of the employees should also be stated if the business is a big corporation where the management is hiring people to sustain the business operations.
Income Statement Form Sample
Cash Flow Statement Form – Specifically, this financial statement document focuses on the changes, improvements and the effects of a business decision to the expenditures and financing status of the organization. To assure that the company has a useful and effective cash flow statement form, the users need to gather the essential financial forms such as the balance sheets, income statement, equity change statement, company financial records and the various transactions which were done within the company. Contract agreements that deal with the financing strategies and actions of the company may need to be included along with the meeting memos and list of assets to aid in conducting an in-depth cash flow analysis.
Cash Flow Statement Form
Steps In Completing a Cash Flow Statement
It is not an easy task to complete a cash flow statement since the user has to separate the non-cash subjects of the company to assure that he or she arrive at a valuable computation. To assist you in developing your statement form, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Collect documentations.
Ranging from the varying statement forms to the signed business contracts, you must be able to provide a photocopy of the original document to assure that you obtaining exact details of the transactions that happened in a particular period.
Step 2: Determine the changes.
The reason why the cash flow statement is used is due to the need of a company to know their financial changes which can be acquired by computing your financial forms such as the company’s balance sheets.
Step 3: Incorporate the results.
This refers to the computation of the changes which will be inputted in the form right after the computation process has been achieved.
Step 4: Segregate non-cash subjects.
Non-cash subjects include income tax expenditures, spent amount due to depreciation, as well as the interests expenses that the company has provided in a single year.
Step 5: Verify your entries
This serves as a preliminary checkup with the figures that you have stated. It is essential that the numbers are exact and can be proved by the documented papers you have in hand.
Step 6: Review the computations
Even if you are dealing with an excel file that has formulas to aid you in your mathematical problems, you still need to secure that the computations are showing actual results and that each conditional formula relates unto one another. A glitch in this step can cause an extreme conflict to the company, and it may get you in trouble if the issue is escalated to the higher authorities.
Company Income Statement Form
Eligible Costs Statement Form – When the input and expenses of a company have been appropriately catered by the contract agreement which associates the company’s finances, an eligible costs statement form becomes a vital tool for indicating a report and financial updates. Additionally, as this form is completed by the company’s hired consultants, this states the consulting firm’s general information, the list of approved contract variations, the adjustments which were made by the consultant, as well as the actual number of inputs claimed. A table for the out-of-pocket expenses is also included on the form to enumerate what needs to be reimbursed by the company to clear out their transactions.
Eligible Costs Statement Form
Financial Performance Statement Form – The financial performance of a company is one of the aspects which are being surveyed and investigated by prospective stockholders and investors. The reason why these businessmen look forward to seeing the financial records is due to their need of assuring that they are investing their accounts to a worthy company that is firm enough to compete in the industry. With a financial performance statement form, the investors is able to view the current status of the company with regards to how they are managing their finances and what they can expect to acquire for the next succeeding years as they will become a business partner.
Financial Performance Statement Form
Monthly Account Statement Form – Most accounting statement forms are created on an annual and quarterly basis. However, a company may also use a monthly account statement to allow them in conducting financial assessment regularly. This also aids in determining the errors in the records, viewing the early signs of a financial glitch, as well as creating an effective solution to solve the issues. This form is signed by both the individuals who prepared the document and the one who is assigned to review for the document’s approval.
Monthly Account Statement Form
Personal Financial Statement Form – Whether the purpose of completing this statement form is to learn about where the personal funds are heading or merely to report an individual’s assets, it must have all the necessary information related to the claims of the user. A personal financial statement deals with an individual’s balances, the sources of his or her properties and cash, the description of his or her assets and the amount that he or she needs to pay for his or her loans or credits. The individual should also be able to state the market value of each property that he or she owned especially if the property is held under as a collateral for a loan.
Personal Financial Statement Form
Statement of Receipt Form – This statement form is often accompanied by a disbursement and payment statement. The common users of this document include a real estate owner and estate account holders. This serves as a financial notice form which aids in notifying the involved individuals with regards to the estate payments provided for a real estate transaction. It must have the complete financial records of each estate transaction including those which are sent to an outside party, and those which are provided for the estate itself.
Statement of Receipt Form
Three Tips for Filling Out a Statement Form in Excel Format
- Scan and discover. Before you go straight up in filling out a statement form, you must first go through the whole file in order for you to be aware of the connection evident in each sheet.
- Know your limitations. Most excel files have areas which you cannot edit or manipulate. By knowing these areas, you should be able to know what is your responsibility and role for using the form.
- Assure the formulas. Although there are ready-made formulas on the sheet that you will be using, you should make sure that the formulas are coordinated with one another and that it shows correct computations. This is to secure that the entries you state have been disseminated to the right conditional formulas.
Confidential Statement Form Sample
Financial Statement Form Sample
Proforma Invoice Statement Form
Statement of Operations Form
Standard Income Statement Form
Author Statement Form
Recommendation Statement Form
Regardless if the purpose is to aid a business in basic accounting or for computing the monthly and annual expenses of an individual, the excel document must be created to fit the needs of the user. This software is to ease the comprehensive computations especially in the accounting field. It exists to organize the accounting files and not to make the work a lot more tedious. If the formulas were not for the user’s specific purposes, then there may be an outcome of erroneous computations and false data analysis.
FREE 11+ Health Statement Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Sworn Statement Forms in PDF | Excel | MS Word
FREE 15+ Income Statement Forms in PDF | Excel | MS Word
FREE 12+ Sample Medical Statement Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 6+ Financial Statement Forms in PDF | Excel | MS Word
FREE 35+ Statement Forms in PDF | Excel | MS Word
FREE 35+ Printable Statement Forms in PDF | Excel | MS Word
FREE 38+ Example of Statement Forms in PDF | Excel | MS Word
FREE 19+ Witness Statement Forms in PDF | Ms Word
FREE 17+ Witness Statement Forms in PDF | Ms Word
FREE 18+ Witness Statement Forms in PDF | Ms Word
FREE 28+ Financial Statement Forms in PDF | Ms Word | Excel
FREE 21+ Sample Financial Statement Forms in PDF | MS Word | Excel
FREE 21+ Financial Statement Forms in PDF | MS Word | Excel
FREE 8+ Sample Personal Statement Forms in PDF | MS Word | Excel