With so many job opportunities, people will be keep changing from one job to another. This is obviously the right way to enhance one’s career prospects. However, one should quit the previous job in the most dignified way by presenting the ex-employer with a well-written resignation letter. If you are not sure of how to write a professional sound letter, resignation letter samples can surely help you. These Sample Letters give you an idea of the segments that should be included.
Teacher Resignation Letter Sample
As the name suggests, this sample letter comes in handy for a teacher who may be thinking of resigning from a job. The sample can give an idea of all the information that should be present in the letter.
Resignation Letter Sample With Reason
You need to offer your previous employer a valid reason for quitting the job. In case, you are not sure how to do this, using this sample will surely simplify your task.
Resignation Letter Sample 2 Weeks Notice
When you are thinking of resigning from your present job with a mere two week notice period, then this sample will give you an idea as to how to draft such a resignation letter. You can also see Formal Letter Formats.
Sample Resignation Letter Nurse
This sample resignation letter comes in handy for a nurse who may be thinking of quitting her present job and moving to a new one. This gives her an idea as to how to draft a perfect resignation letter.
Sample Resignation Letter Email
If you are thinking of submitting your resignation to your boss via email, then this sample letter is the perfect choice for you. It follows a format that is suitable for an email resignation. You may also see Letter of Recommendation Samples.
Standard Resignation Letter Example
This is a standard format of a resignation letter and can be used by anyone irrespective of the nature of his or her job. It contains all the important segments that should be included in a resignation letter.
Retirement Resignation Letter Example
This resignation letter sample can be helpful in drafting a resignation letter if you are thinking of quitting your job to retire voluntarily from your work life.
Target Audience for Resignation Letter Sample
- Employee of a business organization
- Person working in a service organization
- Job consultants helping people to find better jobs
- Letter writers who assist their clients to draft professional letters
What are the benefits of using Resignation Letter Samples?
- These samples have been designed by experts in the arena. Thus, these letters conform to the latest industrial trends and help you to create an impressive and professional looking letter
- These sample letters are written in a high-quality language and comprise of all the important segments that should be part of a resignation letter. This ensures that you not only draft a perfect resignation but also include all the key information in your letter
- These letters have been designed in such a way that you can easily make changes to them as per your needs and requirements. However, if you wish to use this just as they are, they would still work just as fine. You can also see Letter of Resignation Sample.
Need some help in drafting a resignation letter? Don’t know where to seek help? Look no more. Just check out our varied collection of resignation letter examples. You are sure to find one that will be perfect for you. Easy to download and customize, you can write a perfect resignation letter in a jiffy. You may also see Letter of Resignation.
8+ Sample Employee Clearance Forms Sample Forms
Sample Authorization Letter - 11+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Character Reference Letters - 8+ Free Documents in PDF ...
Sample Authorization Letter - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Employee Termination Letter - 8+ Free Documents in PDF
Sample Farewell Letter to Colleague - 8+ Free Documents in Word ...
Reference Letter Sample - 10+ Free Documents in word, PDF
Sample Thank You Letter After Interview - 8+ Free Documents in ...
Sample Personal Recommendation Letter - 8+ Free Documents in ...
9+ Appeal Letter Format Samples
8+ Letter of Introduction Samples
Sample Business Letter - 9+ Free Documents in PDF, Doc
Sample Letter of Application Form - 8+ Free Documents in PDF, Doc
Sample Recommendation Letter - 10+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Termination Letter - 10+ Free Documents in PDF, Doc