A statement is an official account of facts, views, or plans. These are good bits of info to have whenever you need certain information about specific things. For example, you work in a bank and in order for you to hand out to your client a loan, you need to know his or her current financial status. Of course, you can’t just simply trust the client by word of mouth, so what you need from that client is his or her personal financial statement. This is so you can properly assess if everything is indeed true and if the client is eligible for a loan.
A statement can also be used as a formal account of events given by a witness, defendant, or other party to the police or in a court of law – like whenever someone witnesses a murder and they’re to be called to court to give the facts about what happened. These kinds of forms can come in very handy during such situations wherein you need to hand out all the information you can to either defend someone, or accuse a person of his or her wrongdoings.
However, officials can’t just accept any kind of statement anytime. If that were true, then just about anyone can say what they want and it will be accepted. These officials have to make sure that these statements are well documented and have been legally signed to be official.
So how would people with the the proper facts about certain situations be able to do that? Well, the one thing that can help them out is the use of the right Statement Forms.
Printable Financial Statement Forms
Simple Financial Statement Form
Blank Financial Statement Form
Business Statement Forms
Business Purpose Statement Form
Business Activity Statement Form
Free Printable Business Statement Form
Medical Statement Forms
Medical Source Statement Form
Printable Medical Statement Form
Child Medical Statement Form
Accident Statement Forms
Employee Accident Statement Form
Accident Witness Statement Form
The Different Types and Purposes of These Types of Forms
There are a wide variety of these types of forms, such as Statement of Information Forms, that just about any person can use when they need to give out pieces of information that they think could be critical in various situations. Here are some examples of these types of forms:
For Financial Statements
- Personal Financial Statement Forms are the kind of forms that are used by those who need to make a full detailed account of their current financial status. Even you’d want to keep a detailed list of how much you earn and how much you spend, right? These forms take into account your job, your income, and any other source of monetary compensation that you may have. These forms can be really useful for certain situations. An example of when these forms can be useful is when certain people need to apply for things such as insurance or a loan. Companies that issue these don’t just hand them out to anyone; they need to know if that person is applicable for the loan or if that person is financially stable enough to eventually pay back the loan.
- Business Financial Statement Forms are very useful for whenever a business needs to keep tabs on their current financial status. The point of every business is to make sure that they earn more money than they spend so that they can easily show just how successful they’re becoming. Through the use of these forms, these businesses may place how much they’re making within a period and the type of services that help them gain any source of income. Not only that, but it’s also useful for knowing the kind of expenses the business makes to help them see what their current financial status is. All businesses have to make sure that they aren’t in the red, and these forms can help determine that.
Personal Statement Forms
Personal Financial Statement Form
Blank Personal Statement Form
Free Personal Statement Form
Printable Sworn Statement Forms
Police Sworn Statement Form
Sworn Construction Statement Form
Free Sworn Statement Form
Disclosure Statement Forms
Corporate Disclosure Statement Form
Financial Disclosure Statement Form
Vendor Disclosure Statement Form
Sample Disclosure Statement Form
For Witness Statements
- Bullying Witness Statement Forms are forms that are used whenever someone witnesses any form of bullying within any establishment. Bullying is a major problem that occurs just about everywhere. The reasons as to why a person gets bullied could vary. It could be because of that person’s ethnicity, the way he behaves in the workplace, or even based on his or her own gender identification. And there are those people who discriminate them to the point it becomes excessive and can even harm them. So if ever someone within the workplace or a school witnesses any instance of bullying, then they may use these forms to make an accurate statement of how the bullying went and who the victim and the accused are. Even you’d want to know who the bad guy is so you can punish him accordingly, right?
- Accident Witness Statement Forms are generally used for whenever someone is there to witness any form of accident. Accidents happen all the time, but there are some cases wherein the facts concerning these accidents have to be properly documented. For example, let’s say that an employee within a construction site was suddenly harmed due to a random steel girder knocking him out. This accident has to be properly reported to the manager of the site in these forms. It can be helpful because it gives a detailed reason as to what happened and so that every precaution can be taken to make sure that it doesn’t happen again. Another reason would be because in the event that the person sues the company for any injuries, these companies have a statement that what indeed happened was an accident and thus lessen any kind of consequence that could happen to them.
- Employee Witness Statement Forms are for whenever an employee needs to give all the facts and details about an office occurrence he witnessed. Tons of things could happen inside the workplace, both bad and good. But if it’s anything that could impact the business like the workflow among the other employees, then these things have to be properly recorded. Say, for example, that a certain employee witnesses how one of his coworkers was deliberately taking company funds. They may use these forms to file a statement as to what he or she saw so that that coworker may be tried for his accusation of theft. If not for that, then it’s used whenever employees are there to witness very important business transactions. Certain business meetings or transactions need to have witnesses to prove that it transpired, and these forms can help make sure of that.
Printable Employee Statement Forms
Employee Witness Statement Form
Employee Injury Statement Form
Employee Income Statement Form
Payoff Statement Forms
Payoff Statement Request Form
Printable Payoff Statement Form
HUD Statement Forms
HUD Settlement Statement Form
Billing Statement Forms
Free Billing Statement Form
Billing Statement Request Form
Income Statement Forms
Minimal Income Statement Form
Printable Income Statement Form
Source of Income Statement Form
Problem Statement Forms
Problem Statement Form in Doc
Problem Statement Review Form
Physician Statement Forms
Physician Statement Form in PDF
Blank Physician Statement Form
For Sworn Statements
- Police Sworn Statements are used for whenever officers need to make a detailed account of any incident that involves any kind of police action. Think of these forms as an affidavit. They’re here to show factual details that these officers can use as their primary method of presenting evidence in the court of law. And as you may know, there are a lot of police-related situations wherein they’ll need to make an official statement of what happened. An example would be that a robbery was reported within a nearby neighborhood in which these police officers were able to apprehend the criminal. After they do that, they’ll need all the information they can put in these forms so that whenever the criminal is tried in the court of law, they’ll have all the evidence to pin him or her to a guilty verdict.
- Sworn Construction Statement Forms are mainly used by those who are in the business of construction and need to provide a statement of their tasks and the materials involved. Construction can be a very dangerous thing, and it requires a lot of planning out along with the right amount of manpower and skill to complete. So these people who started these construction projects and who hired companies to start the project need to make sure that they have a detailed list of what it is they’re going to do and what they have. This is so that in the event something does go wrong with a project in relation to how it was done, these forms can be used as proof when building a case of poor performance on the part of a company.
The Importance of Statement Forms
Even you would want to have a a proper document that shows any information you may have is official, right? This is exactly why there are forms such as Personal Statement Forms. As mentioned before, the point of these forms is to keep a detailed list of the facts, views, or plans for certain events. For example, a medical expert needs to perform a certain treatment on one of his patients. However, the medical expert can’t just perform the treatment without knowing if the patient might have any allergic reaction to it or if the patient has any other condition that could prevent him from getting the treatment. So what he may do is take that patient’s Medical History Statement Form to view every medical-related information about the patient.
If it’s not for that purpose, then these statement forms can be very useful when someone needs to give a formal account of events. This is especially useful to those who could be tried under the court of law. A good example would be that someone is accused of murder. These people can’t just be thrown to jail without the right evidence. However, if someone were to witness it and have crucial information, then that person may use this form to detail what he or she witnessed in the hopes that the information is enough to condemn the accused.
So if ever you’ve witnessed something or you just need to make an official account of your information or someone else’s, then make sure to get a good use out of these forms.
9+ Sample Personal Financial Statement Forms
Sample Printable Accounting Forms - 16+ Free Documents in Word ...
Sample Witness Statement Form - 10+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Printable Business Forms - 8+ Free Documents in PDF
9+ Sample Legal Statement Forms – Free Documents in Word, PDF
6+ Sample Real Estate Statement Forms – Free Documents in Word ...
Business Financial Statement Form Samples - 8+ Free Documents ...
8+ Statement Form Samples - Free Sample, Example, Format ...
Employee Statement Form Samples - 9+ Free Documents in Word ...
Sample Income Statement form - 14+ Free documents in word, PDF
Sample Medical Statement Forms - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Personal Statement Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Student Statement Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Health Statement Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Statement of Information Forms