An NGO registration form is a document to be used by non-government organizations for registering their group, either for an event, or to be a licensed organization providing services in a State or country. The form will document the general information of the organization along with their business details, objectives, and goals.
NGO Registration Form Sample
What’s in an NGO Registration Form?
NGO registration forms should be able to collect relevant data about the registering organization. These data will be used by the agency personnel whose job is to handle the registrations, verify the organization’s claims, and to determine the organization’s eligibility. Below are some of the information which must be included and be disclosed in any type of NGO registration form:
- NGO contact information: Basically, the phone numbers and the electronic mailing addresses of the non-government organization will be used by the agency personnel for sending notices and updates about the registration. In addition, the name of the organization’s key person or assigned representative will also be indicated in this section as well as the key person’s address and contact numbers.
- NGO business and organization information: This is where the organization can indicate their certificates and licenses including the details of their staffing and membership, and the specialization of the group in the industry.
- Customer, client, and member references: In order for the agency personnel to conduct a background verification of the organization, the organization’s references must be enlisted in the form. The reference persons will be interviewed by the agency personnel about the organization’s details and claims, as well as the effect of the organization and the services that they have given to their clients and partners.
- Requirement checklist: The list of documents to be submitted by the organization for the registration procedure is necessary to be included in the form. Moreover, the organization’s representative must mark the documents or registration forms which have been prepared and have been submitted by the organization. This is to ensure that the submitted forms are recorded to avoid sending duplicates. Some of the documents to be submitted include the organization’s cover letter, profile, annual return forms, client service engagement records, and certificate forms which have been rewarded to the organization.
- Certification: This will be for documenting that the organization’s representative has provided facts in the registration form and that he certifies that no changes have been executed by the organization during the period of the registration.
Examples of NGO Registration Forms
NGO Membership Registration Form – This NGO registration form variety is intended to be prepared by the organization for documenting the information of applicants who want to be an organization member. There are six sections in the form which must be read, understood, and be filled out by the applicant. The first section is allotted for the general information of the applicant including his membership preferences, parents’ information, and profession. The applicant’s educational history will be the focus of the second section while the third section will allocate space for the applicant’s goals and reasons for joining the NGO.
NGO Membership Registration Form
The fourth section of the NGO membership registration form, on the other hand, is not to be filled out by the applicant, rather he must read and note the items listed in it since it is the terms and conditions of the organization for those who plan to participate and be members of the group. In the fifth section, the admission fees and subscription payments to be provided by the applicant will be indicated. And lastly, the sixth section states a declaration agreement to be signed by the applicant to declare and certify that the information furnished in the form are from his own knowledge and are true.
NGO Registration Application Form – Most States and countries require NGOs to register their group to the State’s NGO agency. This ensures that the organization will be operating based on the laws, rules, and the regulations of the State, and will not be violating or be providing any type of services which are prohibited. In an NGO registration application form, the particulars of the organization will be disclosed in the form’s part 1 wherein the organization’ name, address, key contact persons, contact information, objectives, and office bearers will be stated.
NGO Registration Application Form
The second part of the form will collect the number of life, active, and associate members in the organization as well as the number of staff present and currently helping out the organization’s day-to-day needs. The particulars of the organization’s head officer and a declaration statement will be the focus of the third part of the form while the details of the active members and the requirements to be submitted are intended to be disclosed in the last part of the NGO registration application form.
NGO Registration Form in DOC
How to Create an NGO Registration Form in DOC
NGO registration forms can be made using different word-processing software applications, however, the most basic is in “.DOC” or in word document format. To begin creating the form, the document-maker must first access and open the organization’s preferred software application. Then, the sheet to be used should be prepared, ranging from its margin up to its font sizes and styles.
The first portion to be added into the document sheet would be the header of the agency who will be documenting the information of the registering NGOs. After the header, an organizational information section must be incorporated which should be for collecting the registering organization’s name, acronym, establishment year, address, CEO name, and email address. The next section to add will be the banking information section for the organization’s bank and cheque details. Moreover, other sections to add would be the registrant agreement section and a signature block.
After all the sections are arranged in the form, the document-maker must review the contents to ensure that all the relevant data and information to be used for the registration process will be catered in the form. When the review and rechecking procedure is done, the form must be saved in “.DOC” format in order for it to be updated and be readily-used whenever there are registrants.
In conclusion, regardless of the format and the variety of document that the agency personnel will use, the information in any type of NGO registration form must only be specifically used for the purpose of the registration and not beyond it. If there is a need for a third party to gather and use the information disclosed in the registration form, then the representative or the key person of the organization should be made aware of the intent to maintain accountability, transparency, and ensure that confidentiality will be retained.
FREE 10+ Sample Job Registration Forms in PDF | MS Word | Excel
FREE 8+ Sample Membership Registration Forms in PDF | MS Word | Excel
FREE 11+ Talent Show Registration Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 8+ Pharmacist Registration Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Supplier Registration Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 39+ Registration Form Templates in PDF | MS Word | Excel
FREE 33+ Sample Free Registration Forms in PDF | Excel | MS Word
FREE 8+ Youth Group Registration Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Farmer Registration Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 12+ Summer Camp Registration Forms in PDF | Excel | MS Word
FREE 10+ Car Show Registration Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 8+ Sample Car Show Registration Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 8+ Car Registration Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ HR Registration Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 8+ Customer Registration Forms in PDF | MS Word | Excel