Constructing and developing a property or an establishment does not only require pieces of machinery and the manpower needed for the workforce but also legal forms and construction agreements. These documents must not only focus on owning the land area where the construction site will be built but also in obtaining the permission of the individuals or the population who will be affected by the construction activity. One of the most common documents that are associated with permissions and grants of access from other people is known as easement agreement contract forms.
An easement agreement contract form is a document that property owners use for them to permit other parties in accessing or using an area of their land or owned property during a specific period such as during a construction process or a sewage installation. With this type of contract, the owner will not have to conduct an ownership property transfer to allow other parties enter and use some premises of his property. However, the limitations of the access must be stated properly in order to assure that the security of the property will be retained and be mandated for the parties involved.
Easement agreement contract forms have several varieties that highly depend on what the main target of the easement access will be. Below are some of the common examples of easement agreement contract forms that property owners can use and manipulate:
A driveway easement agreement contract focuses on permitting another person or party to use a portion of the property owner’s driveway. The specific measurements that are allotted for the two properties where the driveways are to be shared must be indicated.
The limitations of the easement, which includes rules regarding the obstruction of the driveway and the maintenance obligations of the parties, are also necessary to be stated in the contract. Additionally, termination clauses, amendments, and warranties can be incorporated to integrate and meet the legal needs of the state associated with driveway easements and contract legalizations. You may also see legal service contract forms.
If a certain property has historical value, or has a scenic view that is unique to other areas in a location, then the owner can use a conservation easement agreement contract form to protect his property. This contract must be signed by the owner who is the donor of the property with a prospective easement holder. With this type of easement contract, the owner will have an assurance that his property will be used based on the terms and the limitations that he stated in the contract. The terms of the easement contract are also executable in the future generations, which is beneficial for the original property owner or the donor as it ensures that the easement will retain to protect and mandate rules for the property. You may also see general agreement forms.
Maintaining pipelines and other materials related to the drainage system of a property also requires an approved and signed easement contract if the drainage system is connected or interlocked with other properties nearby. Contents of a drainage easement agreement contract form include a grant of easement statement, operation and maintenance clauses, the covenants of the grantee, and some miscellaneous constitutes. You may also see sample contractor contract forms.
This type of easement contract allows a property owner to grant access and permit vehicles and workers to use a part of his property in the duration of a building or establishment construction. Since a construction site can be a cause of noise and other relative issues that concerns the other residents of the area, a termination period or date is mandated for the easement. Conditions and regulations about the obligation of the contractor in meeting the termination period must be indicated as well in order to integrate rules and penalties in the event that the termination date is not fulfilled. You may also see sample installment contract forms.
Aside from the recitals of the contract which indicates the general information of the parties involved, there are also other sections that are necessary to be incorporated in any type of easement agreement contract form. Below are the significant sections of this document:
1. Grant of the Easement – This refers to the permitted actions of the property owner toward the other party who requested for the easement. It is essential that this section is described and detailed properly to ensure that the right information and definitions of roles and responsibilities are given to the other party. You may also see sample payment contract forms.
2. Easement Area – This is where the location of the easement area and its measurement from the affected property is indicated. Other dimensions and descriptions that are necessary and relative to the area will have to be stated as well. You may also see sample event contract forms.
3. Conditions and Limitations – The terms and the conditions that the property mandates to be observed by the parties involved are the focus of this section in the contract. Details regarding the rights of the parties must also be incorporated along with regulations pertaining to the public use of the property. You may also see sample performance contract forms.
4. Governing Law – This indicates that the state’s laws that are associated with the easement will be interpreted, validated, and enforced to the agreement contract. You may also see installment contract form samples.
5. Warranty and Acknowledgment – This is where the parties involved will affix their signature to certify that they acknowledge the agreements on the contract as well as the authority of the property owner toward the amendment and the execution of the contract. You may also see real estate sales contract forms.
Easement contracts deal with property authorizations and assignments, which is why it is significant that a set or exhibits are enclosed with the form. Basically, photographs of the property’s area that will be shared and opened for access are the exhibits needed as well as a diagram of the two properties which indicates the easement area. These exhibits will allow the authorities to have an introduction to the property and will document what both parties have agreed on for the easement contract. You may also see contract form templates.