Remember the times when you seek others’ opinions about your performance in the office? Or when working as a marketer, you look forward to the feedback from your target market? What about when you were in college, doing a research study and need to gather particular data for your study analysis? Whatever field you belong to, you should always find ways to gather opinions or information from your audiences. One thing that people recommend you do is a survey. Surveys are one of the more efficient methods to use when one wants to gather information. And to help you get by with this method are survey forms.
FREE 52+ Survey Forms in PDF | MS Word | Excel
There are various formats and types of survey forms you can use. The content of the survey form you need will depend on your purpose. To guide you, here are numerous sample survey forms you can utilize when making your very own survey document. These sample templates are available for editing and viewing in all versions of Adobe PDF and MS Word.
1. Bio Industry Survey Form
2. Base Survey Form
3. Village Survey Form
4. Register a Plan Survey Form
5. Model Survey Form
6. Board Wall Survey Form
7. Surveyors Affidavit Survey Form
8. Finance Company Survey Form
9. Staff Survey Form
10. Certificate of Survey Form
11. Child and Labour Survey Form
12. Research Project Survey Form
13. Annual Facility Survey Form
14. Survey of Injury and Illness Form
15. Employer Satisfaction Survey Form
16. Drawing Information Survey Form
17. Survey Information Data Form
18. Asbestos Survey Form
19. Site Survey Form
20. Management Practice Survey Form
21. Polling Place Accessibility Survey Form
22. Home Health Agency Survey Form
23. Laboratory Survey Form
24. Water Savage Survey Form
25. Survey Assessment Form
26. Supplier Survey Form
27. Visa Holder Survey Form
28. Survey Log Sheet Form
29. Hospital Survey Form
30. Post Mediation Survey Form
31. Plant Operation Survey Form
32. Cleaning Survey Form
33. Quality Survey Form
34. Parent Survey Form
35. Survey Observation Report Form
36. Patient Experience Survey Form
37. Student Survey Form
38. Radiation Contamination Survey Form
39. School Survey Form
40. Infection Control Survey Form
41. Volunteer Survey Form
42. Attainment Outcomes Survey Form
43. Location Survey Form
44. Survey Questionnaire Consent Form
45. Building Survey & Sampling Form
46. Land Use Survey Form
47. Health Survey Form
48. Custodial Housekeeping Survey Form
49. Cemetery Main Survey Form
50. Diversity Survey Form
51. Home Language Survey Form
52. Customer Survey Form
53. Salary Survey Form
Where Can We Use Survey Forms?
A survey is a research method that people use to gather data. This process applies to any topic and subjects the researcher or interviewer has in hand. There are two ways in performing surveys—one is through interviews, and the other is through questionnaires. Most people prefer using survey questionnaire forms to record the collected data efficiently. Now, surveys are not only useful in terms of research studies, but they’re for business matters as well. Companies tend to use survey forms in gathering feedback and evaluation from people directly affected by their business operations.
Businesses often use survey forms to communicate with their target market. Survey documents are an excellent tool for assessing the performance of the company. According to Harvard’s study, surveys can reduce risks and mistakes when performing business operations. As a matter of fact, marketers will gain more information about their company from the audience’s perspective. That is why surveys play a big part in business improvement and product developments to make sure that their business still tends to their target audience.
Types of Survey Forms
As mentioned, survey forms are useful on different occasions. It allows interviewers, organizers, and researchers to collect data they needed or particular purposes. Most companies use it for evaluations, and others use it for scientific studies. There are various types and formats of survey forms that others might have a hard time making their very own. Some have it with rating scales, and others only apply the open and closed-ended questions. To help you determine the type of your desired survey, here are a few frequently used survey forms you can use as a reference.
- Market Research Survey – This type of survey refers to the data gathering about a business’ market niche. Market research surveys will help marketers determine their target market’s needs and their opinions about a particular product or service. The market research will guide the marketers in knowing how and where their products are usually purchased. This survey form will contain questions that generally answer to the demand, price, and quality of the products.
- Educational Surveys – Aside from businesses, surveys are also useful in the educational aspect. Educational surveys sometimes refer to the faculties, students, and school evaluations. Usually, this survey will help enhance the performance of the school’s facilities and course evaluations. Just like any other assessment, the survey’s result will give the establishment ideas on how to improve their institution to meet the needs of their current and future students and employees.
- Employment Surveys – The company’s HR department usually conducts this type of survey. It either tackles employment satisfaction or performance evaluation. Employment surveys have the same goal—to see if their methods and procedures are adequate. The results will also provide HR department solutions and strategies on how to enhance employee quality performance or improve the company’s management. It contains the same survey outline but differs in the type of questions provided.
- Customer Surveys – This document is one of the frequently encountered surveys. Customer surveys are also known as customer satisfaction feedback distributed by service providers to their customers. Most customer surveys are found online via emails or through websites. Other establishments, like restaurants or food chains, sometimes distribute their survey forms while their consumers dine in. This survey form will allow companies to determine lapses and mistakes in their daily operations.
- Healthcare Surveys – This type of survey sometimes comes in as health assessments. Healthcare surveys are highly needed for hospitals or clinics, allowing doctors to provide patients the right medications they need. The survey document will also serve as a record for each patient in a particular hospital in case they need it for future reference. Healthcare surveys can also refer to a facility evaluation, providing the establishment of ideas on where to make improvements.
The types mentioned above are just a few of the various uses of survey forms. You may encounter more purposes of survey forms as you explore more in the industry. Survey forms are essential in almost every operation in the industry, so it won’t be a surprise to see more variations of surveys in different fields.
How Essential Are Surveys in Business?
Whatever field you belong to in the industry, you would always encounter survey forms along your journey. Survey forms are useful in collecting information—whether you need it for your business, organization, or thesis. This document is so diverse that you commonly see it in every business operation. Whether you need to know your market, the performance of your employees, or the condition of your daily activities, you would always need a survey to help you evaluate.
Surveys are now a necessity for companies. With an effective document to record your surveys, there are high chances that you will get enough information you need. Companies tend to use survey questionnaires to determine any lapses and mistakes in their company, as well as identify the best assets in their operations to maintain. It is a priority for business people to make their company the best among the others in the industry. If there is an excellent way to achieve that, then it is through evaluations and surveys.
Surveys: The Answer to Business Improvement
Businesses always aim for the best goals to make their name known in the industry. It is part of every business plan that they will serve their target audiences the right quality of products and services they deserve. But how will they know that they are doing the proper procedures? Or applying the right strategies to advertise their company? That is when surveys come in handy.
Most companies make use of surveys such as customer satisfaction surveys, customer demographics questionnaires, and many more. This procedure will allow them to collect feedback and data from their chosen market. There are also internal surveys conducted in a company to help fix any lapses from their employees and management. They use these documents to record the evaluation of the performances of each department in the company.
Conducting surveys will allow companies to reevaluate their operations. It is their responsibility to make their business as of quality according to their business visions and goals. With the surveys, companies will be able to determine the mistakes they are doing, as well as the ineffective strategies they are following. Companies will have a chance to revise every detail they need to improve their business performance.
Surveys as a Marketing Tool
Marketing one’s business is always essential. How will your target market recognize you in the industry if you haven’t planned any marketing procedures? Through advertising, a company will have a chance to prove their worth to their target audiences. One way to get through your audiences’ perspective is by conducting surveys.
Marketers will always find survey questionnaires as excellent tools in communicating with target audiences. With its set of questions created solely for the marketer’s purpose, a company will determine the market’s needs and wants for a particular product or service. The document allows marketers to record the demographics of their target audiences, their opinion about the product, and their suggestions on how the company can provide them effectively.
With the results of the surveys, marketers can use the information to improve and enhance their products and customer services. This way, a business can match the expectations of their consumers. Satisfying your customers’ needs is another way of gaining their trust and making them avail of your services again. Communicating with the market is another way of businesses to achieve customer satisfaction, helping the company get recognized by their market and gain more potential consumers.
How to Make a Survey Form?
Like most business documents, survey forms must be created thoroughly. This document is going to be a tool for gathering essential data to improve and enhance a company. Most businesses even include the survey procedures in their business plan just to secure a successful data gathering. To make the survey process effective, the marketers or interviewers must create a good quality survey form. Here are a few things you should remember:
Step 1. Determine the Purpose
First and foremost, the interviewer should know the purpose of the survey forms. The content of the survey forms depends highly on the results you want to end up with. To achieve that goal, you should determine the use of the surveys first before coming up with the following content. Once the interviewer figured the purpose, the survey content will be easier to outline, and creating survey questions will be easier to generate.
Step 2. Come Up with Relevant Questions
The survey forms will not be called surveys without any reflected questions. The interviewers should come up with relevant questions so the respondents can provide them the information they needed. Survey forms should also have a set of questions solely for the respondents’ personal information. Most survey forms don’t necessarily need the names of the respondents. Instead, questionnaires should have the respondents’ ages, genders, marital status, and educational background. This information helps interviewers or researchers in tallying and analyzing the data gathered.
Step 3. Make It Short and Precise
Now, the challenging part of survey forms is making the respondents answer the document without getting bored. According to SurveyMonkey’s data, most respondents get tired in answering lengthy surveys that causes them to respond halfheartedly. They much prefer questionnaires with less than 30 items and straightforward questions. Respondents will spend more time when they know that the survey doesn’t have many questions. With a short and direct questionnaire, the respondents will answer the document thoroughly and carefully. Apply this to your very own survey forms to prevent respondents from getting bored.
Step 4. Always Post Survey in Accessible Platforms
With the convenience brought by technology, it is better to place survey forms on accessible platforms online. People in this generation spend half of their time surfing through the internet, making it easier to provide them the documents needed for a survey. Though printable survey forms are still useful, posting online will help reach more audiences, and it’s quicker to submit. Most companies already use both survey formats to provide convenience to respondents. It is up to the company which platforms are the most accessible by their audiences.
With this information, you will find survey forms as essential not only for research studies but also for every business operation. Making survey forms might come as challenging at first. But once you understand the survey form’s functions and purpose, it becomes easier to create and customize. Surveys are also the key to determine new strategies to improve performance, making it more crucial for companies to have. When used and created appropriately, the survey forms will surely help a business successful and recognized.
FREE 6+ Sample Restaurant Survey Forms PDF
FREE 3+ Customer Satisfaction Survey Forms in PDF DOC
FREE 2+ Software Survey Forms PDF
FREE 3+ Employee Engagement Survey Forms in PDF Word
FREE 8+ Survey Form Samples in Sample, Example, Format
FREE 2+ Business Demographic Survey Forms in DOC PDF | XLS
FREE 8+ sample Event Survey Forms PDF
FREE 7+ Salary Survey Form Samples in PDF WORD
FREE 9+ Sample Customer Survey Forms PDF
FREE 1+ Employee Benefits Survey Forms PDF
FREE 9+ Sample Employee Satisfaction Survey Forms PDF ...
FREE 15+ Sample Survey Forms PDF
FREE 8+ Sample Employee Survey Forms in PDF WORD
FREE 10+ Sample Satisfaction Survey Forms PDF
FREE 2+ Market Research Survey Forms PDF