It is hard to judge how an event went without any response from the attendees themselves. Event organizers tend to seek opinions and feedback from the participants for them to know which areas they need to improve and develop. Using feedback forms like a satisfaction survey form will help these organizers gather the data they need. Satisfaction survey forms are of great help when it comes to improving and revising event strategy plans. It makes your next event activity more successful than your current one. Help improve your event by creating satisfaction survey forms effectively. For your convenience, we listed a few things you can learn about survey forms below. And from there, you can start one for your very own event.
What Is an Event Satisfaction Survey Form?
Event satisfaction survey forms are questionnaires distributed to the participants after an event proper. It works just like an evaluation form. These survey forms help you measure how satisfied and helpful your event is to your participants. The results of your survey form will then serve as your participants’ ratings on how successful your activity is. Most of these survey forms are printed and distributed at the event venue. Sharing survey forms through digital means is also common nowadays.
5+ Sample Event Satisfaction Survey Forms
For your convenience, here are a few sample event satisfaction survey forms you can freely download in all versions of PDF and DOC.
1. Sample Event Evaluation Survey Form
2. Event Satisfaction Feedback Form
3. Event Participant Evaluation Survey Form
4. Event Training Participant Satisfaction Survey Form
5. Sample Event Satisfaction Survey Form
6. Event Satisfaction Evaluation Questionnaire Form
Types of Event Satisfaction Survey Forms
1. Net Promoter Score (NPS) Event Survey Form: This is the type of survey form that is like a multiple-choice questionnaire with scales to measure the satisfaction of your event participants. You can use questions that they can answer in the range according to the scale you have given—usually, it uses a 0-10 scale range. Your respondents will clearly understand and answer your survey quickly with this survey form. Through the NPS survey’s result, you will know which areas to improve for your next event.
2. Yes-No Questions: It is also known as a dichotomous question. This type allows your readers to answer questions with two choices —yes or no. This survey form will also allow you to separate responses into categories and evaluate whether the answer is in favor of your event or urges you to enhance the next time you hold one. You can match your dichotomous question with an open-ended one to squeeze in suggestions from your participants.
3. Open-ended Question Survey Form: Open-ended questions on a survey form allows your participants to elaborate on their opinions. Using this survey form helps you gather information from your respondents that you have yet to consider. Your event participants will have more freedom to express their thoughts about your event and, in return, you will have ideas on how to develop your activity.
These are only a few survey forms you can use for your event satisfaction survey. You can combine these types of survey questions to get more feedback from your participants. You may try using a Yes-No question with an open-ended question. Some event evaluations have categorized their survey forms with these survey types to have both quantitative and qualitative results.
How to Make an Event Satisfaction Form Survey
It is common for events to have evaluation forms or satisfaction surveys passed around after an event activity. Survey forms hold the opinions and feedback your event participants have—whether your event met your goals, objectives, and expectations. Creating event feedback survey forms may sound easy, but you need to be cautious in some details you place. Here are a few tips and steps to remember in creating your event satisfaction survey forms.
1. Set Goals and Objectives
First, you need to know your objectives on why you created surveys. This way, you can generate questions that are relevant to your event. Do you want to know your audience’s opinion of your event? Are you planning to gather details from your participants for future improvements? Or do you want your audience to rate your event activity? Considering these factors will guide you in writing surveys clearly and effectively.
2. Decide on a Survey Format
As mentioned earlier, there are different survey formats you can use. Make sure you use a survey format that is easy to understand and read by your respondents. You can also use satisfaction survey form templates available online to make things convenient for you. You may choose one that suits your objectives, and you can use these documents as your reference while creating your very own.
3. Start with Demographics
Get to know your participants. It is an advantage if you know your readers’ characteristics to understand the way they respond to your survey. It will also be easy for you to categorize them when you are going to analyze your survey results. Usually, this part includes the participant’s age, gender, and geographic location.
4. Come Up with Relevant Questions
Think of the survey’s objective as you write your question. Your survey questions are the highlight of your forms. Be direct and straightforward so your respondents can understand your survey forms well. If you are using Yes-No questions, it is better to pair it with open-ending question items to get your participant’s opinion. Detailed feedback is better than getting a simple “Yes” or “No” as an answer.
5. Make your Survey Short and Precise
An article about how people respond to survey forms says that people tend to get easily bored while answering long surveys. The lengthier the survey forms, the higher the chances that your respondent won’t take your surveys seriously. Your audiences will take their time in answering your questionnaires when they only have ten questions. That is why you need to make your satisfaction survey forms short and direct. Bear in mind that you can either post your forms digitally or print it for distribution.
FREE 12+ Sample Survey Forms PDF
Tech Support Satisfaction Survey Forms
FREE 15+ Sample Survey Forms PDF
FREE 6+ Sample Staff Satisfaction Survey Forms PDF
FREE 7+ Salary Survey Form Samples in PDF WORD
FREE 15+ Event Feedback Form Templates PDF
FREE 7+ Sample Vendor Feedback Forms in WORD PDF
FREE 3+ Customer Satisfaction Survey Forms in PDF DOC
FREE 7+ Sample Hotel Feedback Forms in PDF WORD
FREE 6+ Sample Restaurant Survey Forms PDF
FREE 8+ Sample Employee Survey Forms in PDF WORD
FREE 9+ Sample Employee Satisfaction Survey Forms PDF ...
FREE 11+ Sample Satisfaction Questionnaire Forms in PDF WORD
FREE 8+ Sample Student Survey Forms PDF
FREE 10+ Sample Vendor Event Forms in PDF WORD