Every request made for any stock or material needed to complete the tasks given by the management should be documented and compiled. This is in order to keep track of each and every request with the use of requisition forms. These forms are often utilized when the stocks or materials are insufficient to have all things done. These could also be used as a basis for monthly stock inventory.
An example for when these requisition forms for stocks are filled out is when the stocks or materials of the construction contract project is inadequate or not enough to complete the construction work order on time. Therefore, in order for the head to know what materials are lacking or in short supply, the requisition form must be filled out with the specific information. The requisition form is then submitted to the trusted supplier company in order to provide the needs of the project, as they supply quality stocks and/or materials. One thing to ensure that the supplier company is trusted is by conducting an evaluation which could be completed with the use of supplier evaluation form.
Blank Stock Requisition Form
Basic Stock Requisition Form
The Different Uses of the Stock Requisition Forms
The forms for stock requisition are used for the prime reason to document all requisitions made. Further reasons are as follows:
- To track or trace who made the requisition.
- To monitor the stock in and stock out from the stockroom.
- To document who made the requests for the particular stock.
- To prove that a request has been made.
- To prove that the stocks are received in good condition.
These are the common reasons why the stock requisition forms are often utilized. Nevertheless, utilizing these forms is the formal and standard way of requesting stocks which should be submitted to and approved by the management.
Stock Requisition Form Template
Standard Stock Requisition Form
The Essential Parts of the Stock Requisition Forms
In a business management, employees or staffs are required to abide by the standard operating procedures. One of these procedures includes the formal way of requesting some materials or stocks by means of utilizing the stock requisition forms. These forms should contain the following essential information:
1. The Important Dates
These important dates are referred to when the stocks are requested, approved, delivered, and received. These dates are important for the reason that every request made should be documented in order to have a proper stock management.
2. The Stock Information Details
These stock details are referred to the stock number, the specific stock/s or material/s that are needed. There should be a specific yet brief description of each stock in order to easily identify what stocks are pertained by the requester. The description should include the size, quality, length, etc. In addition, the number or quantity should also be specified in the form to know how many are needed. You may also see sample purchase requisition forms.
3. The requester and/or receiver personal information
This information is to monitor who among the employees or staffs have recently requested for some certain stocks or materials. This is also to identify who is or are responsible for the stocks upon the receipt. Therefore, the name of the person who requested and the one who received the requests should be provided in the form.
4. The Approval Information
This information includes the name of the person or manager who approved the requests made by an employee on a specific date. This is to certify that the requests for the stocks are made formal with the affixed signature of the manager. In addition to this, the date of when the request/s have been approved should also be included. You may also like material requisition form samples.
Providing the following essential information will complete the formal process of requesting for stocks and materials. Nevertheless, the specific reason/s why the stocks are needed should be indicated in order for the manager or head to justify if the request/s is or are necessary. You may also check out supply requisition forms.
Sample Stock Requisition Form
Sample for Stock Requisition Form
The Process for Requesting Stock Requisition Form
Circumstances such as running out of stocks are pretty normal. For these often happen when there was no proper budget allocation for the project or event. Therefore, in such cases, refer to the following below on how the request for stocks is done.
1. Identify what are the stocks or materials needed, particularly those out and running out of stocks.
2. Inform the manager with regards to the stocks needed.
3. Fill out the requisition form in order to specify what are the specific details of the stocks requested.
4. Ensure that the signature of the manager is affixed in the form as an evidence of approval.
5. The requisition form should be submitted to the supplier of the certain stocks or materials.
6. The stocks or materials requested are prepared for delivery.
7. The stock delivery is received by the person in charge. This is when the signature is affixed in the form to certify that the stocks are received and are in good condition.
The statements above are the basic procedures or process when stock requisition forms are utilized. You may also refer to the work requisition forms.
Simple Material Stock Request Form
Purchase or Stock Requisition Form
Basic Tips for Stock Requisition Form
While utilizing the stock requisition form, it is important to take note of the following:
1. All information necessary to complete the form should be indicated.
2. Ensure that the requisition forms are submitted for a given period of time.
3. Always utilize the form when there are some stock requisitions to be made.
4. Ensure that all stocks and materials are received in good condition in order to avoid any charges for any breakage or damage reports.
5. Signatures from the people involved in the process should be affixed in the form.
6. The requests for the stocks should always be followed up in order to avoid any damages.
These are the basic tips that could help you have an effective process for stock requisitions. Nevertheless, you may refer to the following forms that are provided for you in this form in order to be guided further. These forms are downloadable examples that you could use in your management or as a personal reference.
Summing it all up, these stock requisition forms are utilized to ensure that the formal way of requesting for stocks is done according to the standard procedures set by the management. These also ensure that every request made by the authorized people is documented and secured. Therefore, in order to avoid the delay for the projects or events, stocks or materials should be checked regularly. This is also to avoid the stocks’ insufficiency. You may also like internal requisition forms.
5+ Payment Requisition Forms
5+ Restaurant Requisition Forms
5+ Lab Requisition Form Samples
85+ Requisition Form in PDF
32+ Requisition Forms in Doc
9+ Employee Requisition Forms
9+ Service Requisition Form Samples
8+ Employee Requisition Forms
8+ Employee Requisition Forms
7+ Supply Requisition Forms
7+ Food Requisition Form Samples
5+ Training Requisition Forms
5+ Recruitment Requisition Forms
5+ Staff Requisition Forms
5+ Work Requisition Forms