If you ever had to attend a summit or a school sponsored activity, odds are it is a workshop. A workshop, in this case, is not what you use for making furniture and etc. but rather, it is a type of meeting that is typically targeted to a certain group of people. So a workshop evaluation is just hat a method of evaluating or determining the effectiveness of the workshop by using a workshop evaluation form.
Creating evaluation forms for the sake of grading a workshop is always a good idea because it allows room for improvement as well as provides information to the ones responsible for the workshop on how they could make their activity more interesting, and make the audience more attentive.
Workshop Participant Evaluation Forms
Free Workshop participant
Training Workshop Participant
Workshop Participant Survey Form
Workshop Training Evaluation Form
Free Teacher Training Workshop
How to Plan Your Workshop Evaluation
If you can analyze some of the many workshop evaluation form examples available, you may notice that the best way to plan for your workshop evaluation would be when the workshop event has just ended.
This is to receive the most accurate feedback from the audience, and to determine what exactly the audience learned during the workshop. Another way to begin your workshop evaluation would be to evaluate the workshop as it proceeds and assess how well the audience pays attention to the workshop.
How to Write a Workshop Evaluation Report
Writing a report of any kind will usually depend on the results of the actual workshop evaluation, as well as the amount of information gathered from the evaluation. To begin making a workshop evaluation report, you can start with:
- Reviewing the workshop evaluation forms that you made using Sample Evaluation Forms for the workshop.
- Segregate the information from each of the workshop evaluation forms.
- Determine which of the information is relevant.
- Calculate the overall score or rating of the workshop.
- After all the calculations are done, present the results in an as separate document and add in information that seems relevant to the report.
Workshop Facilitator Evaluation Forms
Workshop Facilitator Training
Workshop Facilitator Example
Post Workshop Facilitator
Workshop Presenter Evaluation Form
Free Workshop Presenter
Workshop Session Evaluation Form
Workshop Session Evaluation Example
Parent Workshop Evaluation Forms
Parent Workshop Evaluation Example
Parent University Workshop
Teacher Workshop Evaluation Forms
Teacher Workshop Self
How to Create a Workshop Evaluation Form
Creating a workshop evaluation form is actually a simple task, and the task becomes easier if you are using some workshop evaluation forms templates. But in this case, we will try to make a workshop evaluation form without the aid of the said templates. To begin, you will need to:
- Begin by determining who exactly your audience are, whether they are students, teachers, or any other groups. It would be best to determine your audience in order to decide what type of evaluation form you should make, be it a Student Evaluation Form for the workshop, or a Teacher Evaluation Form for the workshop.
- Begin by adding fields that will require the person or group to identify themselves, including information such as their age, gender, civil status, work or study, as well as their educational attainment.
- Set out to create questions that are either in multiple choice format or in identification format with the options being to rate the workshop.
- Attach a small statement that the information in the evaluation form will be used only for research purposes, and that it will not be used for any other purposes.
- Attach essay type questions that will allow your respondents to freely response as to how they feel about your workshop, as well as how and what changes must be done to improve the conditions of the respondents during the workshop.
- Also, give the respondents the option of being able to contact your group directly to allow them to voice any suggestions or alterations that come to their mind.
- (Optional) Inside the evaluation form attach a copy of the workshop program to allow the respondents to use the evaluation form as a guide during the workshop presentation.
Seminar Workshop Evaluation Forms
Sample Seminar Workshop
Pre Workshop Evaluation Form
Pre and Post Workshop
Guidelines for Making or Using a Workshop Evaluation Form
When making a workshop evaluation, it is important to remember these few things, these being:
- Always try to envision yourself as the audience and determine what sort of approach you should take to begin evaluating the workshop event.
- Have the evaluation form simple and straight to the point to avoid confusing the evaluator.
- Avoid using confusing words and terms where simple phrases can be used instead for the questions.
- Always give the evaluator the option to finish the evaluation at their own pace.
- Usage of multiple choice and other forms of grading are allowed but the more simple the method of grading the better.
- Do not take any of the information in the evaluation form as an insult or a joke because the results of the workshop evaluation will determine what changes will be made to your workshop group.
There are other examples of evaluation forms that are not limited to just the workshop evaluation form but rather there is a type of evaluation for any activity. One example would be a Sample Training Evaluation Form.
Evaluation Forms in PDF
21+ Free Training Evaluation Form
Sample Marketing Evaluation Form - 8+ Free Documents in PDF
10 Workshop Registration Forms - Free Sample, Example Format ...
Training Evaluation Form in PDF
25+ Sample Training Evaluation Forms
8+ Leadership Evaluation Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
Workshop Registration Forms - 11 Free Documents in Word, PDF
Free Evaluation Forms
17 Event Evaluation Forms in DOC
27+ Teacher Evaluation Form Example
36 Presentation Evaluation Forms
27 Printable Training Evaluation Forms
Professional Development Workshop Registration Forms - Samples