Business companies make sure that all operations are being managed accordingly. But there are times when things become uneasy. Sometimes, a business firm needs an extra hand most especially when work loads are higher due to some reasons.
This makes them hire for a contractor who works on a contract basis and does a provision of specific services as stated in their application forms. This is what exactly what the company needs. Further reasons will be discussed as you go further this article.
Independent Contractor Application Form
Contractor Credit Application Form in PDF
Contractor Registration Application Form
Electrical Contractor Application Form
General Contractor Application Form
What is a Contractor?
A contractor is someone or some organization who works on a contract basis for somebody else. There are different types of contractors and one of which is a subcontractor who performs various of work as part of his/her responsibilities upon signing a contract from a person or a company. Other kinds of contractors are the following:
- A general contractor could be someone or some organization who offers to perform or take part in constructing/furnishing a building or any property.
- An independent contractor could be a person or an organization who provides anything that he/she can offer, such as goods or services.
- A security contractor is a security company who offers their services in keeping the company secured and protected by assigning security guards or facilities.
- A school bus contractor who provides school bus services even for extra-curricular activities held outside school premises.
How Can a Contractor Apply?
A contractor cannot engage in any business contracting not unless he/she is registered. In order for a contractor to get involved, he/she must complete an application form. Here are the following information that are required for registration:
- the personal information such as full name, complete address, contact, email, date of birth
- the type of business whether individual/proprietorship, partnership, business firm or corporation
- the liability insurances that the contractor carries
- the qualifications of the contractor in terms of health, skills and qualities, and other requirements to be complied
- the history records of health conditions and crimes committed if there are any
When the contractor’s application is approved, he/she performs on a contract basis. He/She gets paid based on what is indicated on the contractor payment form.
Contractor Accreditation Application Form
Sub Contractor Application Form
Safe Contractor Application Form
Approved Contractor Application Form
New Contractor Application Form
Civil Contractor Application Form
Where to Get an Application Form for Contractors
An application form is given by the company to the contractor in order to be filled up and completed. This is to gather necessary information about the contractor and the business that he or she does. This is to make sure that the business company or the organization accepting the application of the contractor will not waste their time in entrusting a part of the business.
An application of a contractor is somehow the same as when an employee applies for a job. The only difference is that the employees get accepted in exchange of their best performance, while the contractor gets accepted by approving his/her or their provision of goods or services offered to the company.
Reasons Why Businesses Hire Contractors
Some businesses would prefer hiring contractors than employees because of some reasons. These reasons will tell you why:
- Companies lessen their expenses or cost since they do not have to pay for any benefits such as maternity leave, vacation leave, health insurances, etc.
- Some companies only need an extra hand most especially when it is peak season where there are lots of people purchasing goods and availing their services.
- The time spent in the process of hiring an employee usually are much longer than hiring a contractor.
- Employees’ performances are monitored annually, monthly or when necessary.
- Companies do the monthly computation of the salary or income of the employees, while contractors give an estimation using contractor estimate forms.
Sample Contractor Evaluation Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word ...
Sample Free Proposal Forms - 36+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Contract Labor Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Application Forms For Printing
9+ Service Application Form Samples – Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Independent Contractor Agreement Forms - 8+ Free ...
Sample Contractor Bid Form - 7+ Free Documents in Word, PDF, Xls
9 Sample Execution Affidavit Forms
Standard Job Application Form Samples - 8+ Free Documents in ...
10+ Sample Construction Contract Forms Sample Forms
10+ Security Application Form Samples - Free Samples, Examples ...
Sample Partnership Application Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word ...
9+ Independent Contractor Agreement Form Samples - Free Sample ...
9+ Contractor Affidavit Form Sample - Free Sample, Example Format ...
Sample Independent Contractor Agreement form - 11+ Free ...