An Order Form is a document to be filled out by a client/customer with respect to what service or product he wishes to order. In restaurants, Restaurant Order Forms play an important role as a guide and an inventory of the customers’ consumption. Keeping track of the ingredients will be easier with the help of these forms.
Another example of an order form is a Purchase Order Form, where the necessary information of the goods and services to be purchased by the buyer is intricately detailed. Should you find yourself in need of this, take a look at our Sample Purchase Order Forms, download your desired format, and edit it according to your preferences.
Restaurant Menu Order Form
Restaurant List Order Form
Restaurant Fax Order Form
Restaurant Pre-Order Form
Restaurant Party Order Form
Restaurant Gift Card Order Form
Steps in Taking a Restaurant Order
- Grab an Order Form. Our Sample Food Order Forms will aid you with detailed structures regarding what needs to be in an order form, as opposed to having to write scribbles on your blank sheets.
- Smile and Ask. Don’t go with the customer’s gloomy expression, smile at them with a delighted greeting and ask them what they would like.
- Listen. Write down the client’s orders. Avoid interrupting; instead, provide suggestions when he is done.
- Repeat the Orders. To avoid missing points, read the orders to the client, then you may proceed to the kitchen when you’re sure nothing’s left out.
Tips for Writing a Restaurant Order
- Numbers as People. This is useful in huge events where huge families are present in a single table. Write the table name and start taking orders from the person at your left then continue clockwise. To ease your task, download our Sample Catering Order Forms and edit them to please your needs.
- The Dish. Be it the main or a side dish, start with what is to be eaten.
- Beverages. Follow up with the available drinks in your restaurant.
- Special Requests. Include the specifications for a certain food order that your customer would want or doesn’t want to have.
Restaurant Food Order Form
Gift Voucher Order Form
Catering Order Form
Restaurant Manager Order Form
Restaurant Scrip Order Form
Capacity Order Application Form
Never Order These at a Restaurant
Restaurants and catering services have their own special part of the menu where the chefs put their best effort into cooking it. When specifying orders in a Catering Order Form or in any type of ordering systems, you should keep these dishes in mind to avoid facing the consequences of having them on your platter:
- Chicken Dishes. This is due to the blandness of the meat that makes chefs doubt their ability to season it.
- The Monday Fish Dish. Most likely, the seafood is no longer fresh. Restaurants buy their fish during Thursdays, that would mean it stayed four days in the freezer.
- The Well Done Beef. You’ll have to wait more or less than 25 minutes to have it on your plate, and when it is served, it is hard and dry since the grill got all the tenderness out.
- Out-of-nowhere Dish. Nothing is worse than ordering a dish that is not on the menu. Surely, the waiter and the kitchen staff will be confused as to how to deliver the dish according to your preference.
Sample Asset Purchase Agreement - 9+ Free Documents in Word ...
Sample Invoice Form - 20+ Free Documents in PDF
Sample Manager Evaluation Forms - 10+ Free Documents in Word ...
Sample Business Application Form - 9+ Free Documents in PDF
Sample Employment Application Form - 9+ Free Documents in Word ...
28+ Sample Employee Evaluation Forms
10+ Sample Employee Appraisal Forms - Free Sample, Example ...
Complaint Forms in Word
Small Business Form Samples - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF ...
8+ Sample Employee Clearance Forms Sample Forms
Sample Customer Evaluation Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word ...
Supplier Survey Form Samples - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Employee Write Up Form - 8+ Free Documents in PDF, Doc
Generic Employment Application Form Samples - 8+ Free ...
Sample Restaurant Reservation Form - 9+ Free Documents in PDF